It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can aliens exist if NASA opened up the space industry to the public?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So this has been on my mind for a couple months so i'll share it:

Simply put the title says it all. With the retirement of NASA's space shuttle the space industry went public. NASA opened the doors to private companies; allowing several companies to compete against eachother in redesigning a shuttle that'll bring astronauts to and 'fro space.

Why have none of the people on the test flights reported seeing UFO's?

Is the shuttle going public a farce?

Tickets are already available for purchase for passenger trips into orbit on some of the shuttle designs, owned by these private companies.

www.spacex.com...

here's a manifest of one such company whose already been in space, and now has a schedule to the ISS to restock it's supplies.

Hubbuhjubahda what????!!! Where are all the UFO's???

Why would NASA, who is supposedly aware of the aliens/ufo's allow for the space industry to go public?

If you think that they communicate with these entities if they are entities at all and told them to hide on the dates of the test flights.... well that's quite a stretch imo.....

Anyone?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If theirs aliens, this could be how disclosure could work, a soft disclosure by having a civilian craft see something...

But than again ask airline pilots that see stuff what happens when civilian pilots see a ufo...

and space is a lot bigger than our airspace.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

I think NASA had little to say about it at all. If they had their druthers, they would still be the only player. Finances have dictated the inevitability of the privateering of space. Nothing more, nothing less, and little NASA could do about it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I've had the same thoughts!

People can't hold to the argument that flying objects (as in ET-related) are being covered-up by NASA if this whole commercial space-era is gonna happen. It represents a slight paradox as sightings in our airspace are regularly reported and those in space are particularly rare. Not *never* but certainly *hardly ever.*

This leads to some obvious questions. One of which could be...if objects aren't originating from outer space...where do they come from?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

heres a document on the USA National Security web sight "Communication with Extraterrestrial Intelligence"

www.nsa.gov...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

All of your questions could be for a huge number of reasons. I'll list (hypothetically) a few major ones.

They probably did see UFO's and didn't report them.
They reported seeing UFO's but the reports were trashed.
Non-Disclosure agreements.
They saw UFO's but didn't recognize them as such.

Why would NASA, who is supposedly aware of the aliens/ufo's allow for the space industry to go public?

Where in the world are you getting this information?

Supposedly? No.

They've never released any statements (publicly for that matter) about them having knowlegede of UFO's/Aliens existing. Are they lying? You or I can't say for sure. If we did we'd be lying.

Also, NASA has nothing to do with private companies, which is why their private. NASA is going
to stop being funded. They don't pick and choose who gets to go in space.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I think the answer is CLEAR - and you can see it with the fact that, why waste billions of dollars and have a cut budget (NASA don't have a large budget especially with the crisis right?) and waste money just to lie the world they have ordinary technology if they had high tech?

The answer is obvious - what they show is what they have - contemporary technology and not Star Trek class spaceships. However, where does money mostly go? For military, who are most involved when it comes to UFOs and such? USAF US Navy. Plus specific NASA scientists who however don't tell any of their NASA colleagues that dont do business with the military.

Don't blame NASA or the Obama Administration, ask the Air Force.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am curious...what does NASA have to do with giving any kind of permission to explore space...IS the states the only ones with a space program.....I never knew this....I thought russia has had more man hours in space than any other nation(actual man hours).

Also did china not just put their first woman into space.....

here

SOURCE

also It seems to me It is not An American UFO phenomena....seems that It is all over the world....so how can just going commericial mean that aliens cannot exist.....And i would prefer the term Off world life forms.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Aliens are not extraterrestrial, but inter-dimensional. Alien ships are not used for space travel, but for negotiating vibrational densities.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

By the tone of your thread you make it sound as if NASA owns outer space. The Russians and TheEuropeans (and now China)have put men into space for many years.
However i do agree that there is nothing to see up there regarding UFO's.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
They didnt open NASA to the public?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
So this has been on my mind for a couple months so i'll share it:

Simply put the title says it all. With the retirement of NASA's space shuttle the space industry went public. NASA opened the doors to private companies; allowing several companies to compete against eachother in redesigning a shuttle that'll bring astronauts to and 'fro space.

Is the shuttle going public a farce?

Tickets are already available for purchase for passenger trips into orbit on some of the shuttle designs, owned by these private companies.

www.spacex.com...

here's a manifest of one such company whose already been in space, and now has a schedule to the ISS to restock it's supplies.

Hubbuhjubahda what????!!! Where are all the UFO's???

If you think that they communicate with these entities if they are entities at all and told them to hide on the dates of the test flights.... well that's quite a stretch imo.....

Anyone?

What does UFO's has to do with aliens existing or not?? Most scientists today think that there is life outside of earth, but that does not mean that they can or will visit our tiny little planet in middle of nowhere.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yes,they opend it up to the public,but you forgot 1 word,,"funding" after public.
LOL

I have a beef with NASA on the crappy camera images they give us.

But they do alot of neat stuff and do alot of good also.
99% of NASA is not in on it.
They do exactly what they do,contracted stuff,funded experiments,etc.NOTHING MORE BEYOND THAT.

But there is catch 22,there is a line drawn and protocol there.
Call it national security?
Unknowns/UFOs are first reported to the goverment/military.

Between you and I,I'm sure the US has some top secret craft that floats around,I heard many people who witness these V-shaped type craft the size of a city block that just float and make no sound?

NASA is used by the military but limited.

Kinda hush hush.they tell them on things I guess.

I do support national security and glad we have stuff we are testing.

As for the ET's and UFO's,yes,they do know more than us Im sure,certain sects do.
But I'm kinda unsure if they can give the disclosure we want?
I do think its way over rated on what they know..

Gonna S&F your thread.

Molly

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I did question whether the opening of the american space program to public domains is a farce or not. You could take a contingency of your organization, throw them in another building, give them another name and BOOM you have a private (not so) company going into space.
It's a possibility, albeit, not one that I would place my marbles in.
Also, as stated above somewhere, the private companies that participated in this new "privatized" space race could have been forced to sign disclosure contracts.

Someone also said if NASA had their way they wouldn't have made the space program a public endeavor. I'd have to disagree with that. If NASA was involved in a government cover-up, democracy would fail and NASA would have it's way. Unless as yet another person said, it's their method for disclosure. That makes me question however; if a private company went to space and saw UFO's, wouldn't they ask NASA why in the hell did they not see/report it?

Also someone mentioned that America isn't the only space fairing nation. While that's true, America is still the world super power, by military might only as US economy is failing terribly.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I've had the same thoughts!

People can't hold to the argument that flying objects (as in ET-related) are being covered-up by NASA if this whole commercial space-era is gonna happen. It represents a slight paradox as sightings in our airspace are regularly reported and those in space are particularly rare. Not *never* but certainly *hardly ever.*

This leads to some obvious questions. One of which could be...if objects aren't originating from outer space...where do they come from?

I would say the majority are government crafts and some are hidden in underwater bases and others are hidden in mountains or underground. Just my opinion.

ETA: The reason we don't have many reports from space is because they aren't visiting us as much as we are lead to believe, maybe.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
If theirs aliens, this could be how disclosure could work, a soft disclosure by having a civilian craft see something...

But than again ask airline pilots that see stuff what happens when civilian pilots see a ufo...

and space is a lot bigger than our airspace.

I agree on the disclosure part. We have hit a point in technology where NASA / Governments are backed into a corner on the alien topic.

Allowing private business to go into space could lead to first contact. On the flip side if governments started to refuse to allow private industry into space the question is why?

As far as some of the other comment sI have seen here and other threads about UFO's. When the US government states its not one of their craft that does not mean some other country developed technology to pull something off. We could be seeing Russian, Chinese or a multitude of other countries who have launch ability.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
To my knowledge, Nasa has never openly admitted to any alien activity. The public are the ones who claim Nasa is hiding stuff, right?

A few missions by "civil" agencies aren't going to produce any big revelations are they? Especially if US/NSA/CIA/NASA made everyone sign "agreements" about whatever they see... up there.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have been wondering lately what would happen if one of these commercial space missions got into trouble ?

Analogously speaking, if a commercial flight or ocean crossing runs into difficulties, or represents a threat to national security, then the military can intercede and marshal control of the situation

Perhaps we are led to believe that the military would be able to rescue an imperilled commercial space mission..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I thought about this one myself.

There is only a couple of "logical" answers.

And if that doesn't work they will defend us.

Like some other posters said, maybe it's easier to let the civilians disclose, plausible deniability, though they will have to come up with some answers quick.

I'm sure there will be non-disclosure agreements to sign and all recording devices will be banned due to "interference" with sensitive communications devices.
edit on 17-6-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Don't forget, even Robert Bigelow has launched his OWN satellites with his OWN external cameras scanning space.

If you think HE would participate in any coverup of anomalous findings or sightings, think again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join