It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian missionary group with pig's head taunt Arab-Americans at Dearborn festival

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

They are not christians but yet, that is what they identify with.

In other words, you can run but you cannot hide from these fools.

You must face them and correct them, not dismiss them as a fraction of the whole.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Such a beacon of light too!

Go troll elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Lol @ these 'christians' who think that
Jesus carried around a pigs head and ate pork

F L A M I N G I M PO S T E R S trying to provoke
yet another war.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Originally posted by The Sword
Oh really?

ISLAM IS A CULT NOT A RELIGION

Religions encourage a personal relationship with God and seek to increase understanding.

Islam insists only on absolute slavery.

Can children that repeat the Koran over and over and over again be really said to be getting wisdom?

No they are simply being brainwashed to the point where they cannot think or dare to criticise or simply question many of the contentious issues. They have spent their lives learning a book that they are not then about to reform or even question but simply parrot passages.

Another reason is that far from being a religion, they are really a highly motivated cult. Define a cult and you will be defining the traits of mohammedianism.

Basically all cults have total restrictions on everything you do, eat and how you dress. A cult has you making frequent repetitions as the dawn to dusk prayers five times a day forced on you. Cults are never tolerant. They regulate every aspect of life with beatings or worse for dissent. A cult tells you what God says or is like and discourages individual exploration. A cult says that only the leader (alive or dead as in mohammed's case) can have a personal relationship with God.

Whereas a religion promotes your understanding of God and encourages individual interaction with God, a cult says that this is impossible and you can only please God by doing what the leader tells you to do.

Islam is the biggest cult the world has ever seen.

ISLAM IS A CULT

Islam Originates in Pagan Moon Worship

Allah is a fictitious, fabricated, false god from the 9th century ... the moon god. "Before Islam, the religions of the Arabic world involved the worship of many spirits, called jinn. Allah was but one of many gods worshiped in Mecca.

Just as Catholicism's origins can be traced back to the pagan Babylon religion, so can Islam be traced back to the pagan moon worship of the Assyrians and Babylonians. Who can deny the paramount influence of the moon in a Muslim’s life? In Islam, the moon is considered the holiest astronomical object, and the moon is the guiding light of ALL Islamic rituals and festivals.

Crescent moons and stars are the symbolic sign in the national flags of many Muslim countries, and it is present over the Mosques, in the Muslim graveyard, etc. Muslims do NOT, and never did, follow the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. They worship a pagan false god. LINK

Proof Islam is a Cult

edit on 18-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Birmingham UK had a gay pride.
the muslims have had it re'named birmingham pride?!?!
it took years to get it for gays.

my freind told me the police left about 5pm??
and the muslime gangs ran riot.
read the zone and pink pride to find out more.

and you think I should Not hate them?
لوطيّ

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Let what you believe guide you don't draw on things that have come out of books or the mouths of people or anything else for that matter. Just live your life how you think it should be lived cut ties with books relatin to religion but only draw on the things that you feel are right/wrong in everyday life and work around that. Better yourselvescto better others...I think so...how can you possibly immerse yourselves in something that could be possibly be false? Religion itself is a scourge on this world, it is the human centipede...sure there is a higher power but I doubt if it's tied to any one religion nor does it give a flyin truck about how many times a day you supposedly pray to...but thank you for ending the lives of so many, destroying the lives of children for religious enlightenment. The recruitment of followers is like a trucking amway seminar and that itself has a human centipede likeness to it. Come what may.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Before any serious discussion, you need to realize that Islam is not homogenous at all.

There are the moderates who are quite comparable to relatively harmless common western christians. Majority of western muslims is probably like this, and needlesly insulting them is not a right thing to do.

Then there are the extremists, who are violent psychopaths complete with stoning adulterers and killing apostates. These are not small in numbers, there are hundreds of millions of them making up majorities in many muslim countries and a big part of world muslims. Hatred against these is entirely justified.

So, in a way both sides of this debate are right.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
i will tell you that allot of this happens in the USA , however it is never in the media

A good watch

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
"the Christians of Today...hypocrites.."

"Peace Be Upon Him" and OFF with his head...

WHO are the REAL hypocrites here?

"The Religion of Peace"

Muslims claim they are peaceful, and if you don't believe them, they will kill you to prove it.

"Islam must seem a paradoxical religion to non-Muslims. On the one hand, it is constantly being portrayed as the religion of peace; on the other, its adherents are responsible for the majority of terror attacks around the world.

LINK

edit on 18-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

cant you see their leaders are working for cia? this isnt islam, they are not muslim because they are not using their brains.

i am muslim and i dont want anyone die somewhere in world.
i just want to change your mind because you cant see truth.
no diffirence between you and a ufo believer, who want to believe every flying object contains an alien.

%90 of people dont listen, dont want to see opposite thinks. whatever, someday we will wakeup in a capsule and we will see whats truth.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What is the only religion that has never started a war?

It aint christianity...or islam....or judiasm....

Jesus would be in jail if he came back today and saw this crap

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Islam is a Cult and not a religion. All the signs that these Christians were holding were true and accurate.

what a sad person you are , for believing such rubbish ! with all due respect , I am Muslim , a convert , yes i used to be Christian , and i am here to tell you what you say About Islam is completely false my friend
can i ask you why you feel this way ?

This wouldn't happen to be an example of taqiyya, would it?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Since when was mohammed their god?or maybe you have hit the nail on the head!thats their problem,them that winge about false gods and idol worship,the irony.oh and havent americans got free speech?thats the problem with you "oh so tolerent type muslim apologists,you dont know that to tolerate doesnt mean you have to like it.the placards they were waving were the truth and the truth hurts when you follow a peado.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by groingrinder
Jesus would be so proud. Of the Muslims.

care to elaborate a bit more ?

One thing I picked out was Jesus Akbhar, while the Muslims shouted Allah Akbhar.
Quess Allah Akbhar is the truth

So Isa should be proud on the Muslims, because they know their is no one greater then God
(Akbhar) (Allah)

MashAllah ! brother , Allahu !!!! Ackbar!!!!!!!!!

*Waiting for the explosion with fingers in ear*

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Islam is a Cult and not a religion. All the signs that these Christians were holding were true and accurate.

what a sad person you are , for believing such rubbish ! with all due respect , I am Muslim , a convert , yes i used to be Christian , and i am here to tell you what you say About Islam is completely false my friend
can i ask you why you feel this way ?

Im not knocking you for your beliefs...or anyone else...how you choose to worship Allah is your business, yet one cannot help but to point out the glaring simularities of both religions as it pertains to reaction to one another. In that respect one could say neither religion is better than the other and both are equally less tolerable of the other.

You have your faith for your reasons...although both sides will be soon surprised when they find that god/allah is not what they thought him to be. Egg on the face comes to mind.

Just think if both sides spent this much time trying to get along, we wouldn't have a basis for this thread would we? Still there are extremes in any religion, both Christian and Islam are equally complicit in the attrocities that have plagued man in the name of who's God is right. This is the sole reason why god must smite us all as he has done in the past. because at this point, we just don't get it do we? God does not care what you choose to call him, its the fact that you believe in him that matters.

Jesus was tolerant of everyone....even your extreme religious types who still think the devil lives in your pants.

Peace be with you brother, and although some ATS peeps here have a valid point in a sense...that point is biased and one sided.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
What is the only religion that has never started a war?

It aint christianity...or islam....or judiasm....

Jesus would be in jail if he came back today and saw this crap

Going to war over religion is like fighting over who has the better imaginary friend.

Amy: I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Some of the signs the missionaries held read: "Islam is a religion of blood and murder" and "Muhammad (Islam's prophet) is a ... liar, false prophet, murderer, child molesting pervert."/

This excerpt is from your source. The funny thing is, it's all true. Even the Quran declares him a liar and false prophet.

MOHAMMAD FAILED THE TEST OF PROPHET HOOD, if muhammad's allah was true, it would have informed him about the poisoned goat, which later led to his death.

Ibn Sa'd page 249: Verily a Jewish woman presented poisoned (meat of) a she goat to the apostle of Allah. He took a piece from it, put it into his mouth, chewed it and threw it away. Then he said to the Companions: "Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned." Then he sent for the Jewish woman and asked her; "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are true; in that case Allah will surely inform you, and if you are a liar I shall relieve the people of you."

**PROPHET HOOD FAILED**: The question here is weather allah told muhammad that the goat is poisoned or not? CLEARLY NOT, as he had to put it in his mouth. Quran says "if you are true; in that case Allah will surely inform you" [muhammad would not eat the goat and he would not die] but because allah NEVER informed him, and muhammad was a liar he ate it and he died, just as the verse says "if you are a liar I shall relieve the people of you."

After all this even if Muhammad knew that it was poisoned, and he still put it (goat) in his mouth, he committed suicide.
And if he came to know after chewing it, its nothing special as anybody would know after they chewed it, no need for special powers.

Muhammad was called a liar
Muhammad informed Umar [the second Caliph], and he called the Prophet a liar. Ishaq:567.

Mohammad being a false prophet did not perform any miracle.

The Qur'an very clearly says of Muhammad that he performed no signs. In Surah 6.37, when Muhammad's adversaries say "Why has no sign been sent down to him from his Lord?", Muhammad is bidden to reply merely that God could send one if he wanted to but had not done so.

In the same Surah we read that Muhammad said, "I have not that for which you are impatient" (Surah 6.57), meaning signs and wonders such as Moses had. He goes on to say that if he had had them, the dispute between him and them would have been decided long ago.

So Muhammad had not the kinds of signs and wonders Moses nor any of the other prophets could do. He was nothing special. The second Caliph succeeding Abu Bakr (who also commited suicide after learning Muhammad was a false prophet by eating the poisoned mutton as well), Farooq the Great called Muhammad a liar. Not to mention "Gabriel" supposedly flew Muhammad around the M.E. and showed him the lands when even Yeshua ha'Meshiach did not get that treatment, much less the other prophets, he was obviously suffering from delusions and had mind altering siezures and for someone who professed to believe in Christ, he didn't live up to that by living Christ's teachings. In fact the Quran says nothing about Christ's teachings at all, just that he was a great man. So it is amazing how Yeshua could work miracles and raise the dead, when Muhammad was supposed to be greater than he yet Muhammad could not do any miracles? What. A. Joke.
edit on 18-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The hate and judging by that group doesn't make me very happy, but on a positive note.....at least their signs were accurate

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Christians acting like ignorant, pissy little dickheads..wow what a shocker..and remember they're the good ones
i would have loved it if one of the Arabs pulled out a sword and started loppin' off their heads

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I was a priest for nearly thirty years before converting to Islam.

Having taken the time to educate myself through the texts and their historical and cultural contexts, I can categorically say that there are few fundamentals not shared between these religions. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are the three legitimate Abrahamic religions based in the teachings of the prophets. All of this polarization between Abrahamic-factions is based upon cultural references and ideological inferences, not religious teaching appropriated in fact. Remember the generations of suffering brought to the Irish by conflicts between Irish Protestants and Catholics?

Jews, Christians and Muslims are subject to this principle as well. And for those of you who consider themselves 'believers', try learning instead of placing blind faith in preachers, who unwittingly (or perhaps cunningly) sow discontent for the sake of their organizational agendas. Jesus and Muhammad (peace and blessings upon them eternally) taught the same principles under very different cultural circumstances. Those who think the message of the prophets are expressed through their personal belief systems are simply misled by an intellectual indulgence of uniqueness, a byproduct of modern interpolation.

Leaders (and those who think they are leaders) tend to exploit human communal instincts for personal gains or because they are mislead within the sphere of false uniqueness themselves. The only way to rise above manipulation is to be educated through study, with some work framed in recognition of traditional thought paradigms on the psyche. I feel it's important, that because human beings are the most intelligent animals on this planet, people should also strive to develop their own opinions and concepts on what the ancient texts teach, and how they apply to the individual under the present circumstances (if at all).

Without an objective accumulation of the data one has nothing but conjecture and motive as his/her teacher. This hardly seems logical or trustworthy in terms of the human directive to continue as a species through cooperation. There is nothing in the teachings of the prophets that says man is incapable of self-rule or individualism through intellectual development. In fact, it is through the independent thought paradigm that his spirituality rests. If one is said to be capable of obedience to the higher power, it must begin with a knowledge based upon truth and the broad picture.
edit on 18-6-2012 by g2v12 because: arrangement

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Thoughts?!

You pretty much nailed it. These people should stop sullying the name of the king by claiming it upon themselves, as they have no place in it based on this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join