It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian missionary group with pig's head taunt Arab-Americans at Dearborn festival

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Glad I fell of my faith years ago.
I am teaching my son that their is only god to kneel for, and no one else.
Owh that makes me a Muslim now. Strange enough thats the the biggest part of my friends now.

Allah Akbhar

I bet the guy who said Jesus Akbhar had no idea what he was saying. What is happening to this world man.
Spread love, we are one

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

Originally posted by groingrinder
Jesus would be so proud. Of the Muslims.

care to elaborate a bit more ?

One thing I picked out was Jesus Akbhar, while the Muslims shouted Allah Akbhar.
Quess Allah Akbhar is the truth

So Isa should be proud on the Muslims, because they know their is no one greater then God
(Akbhar) (Allah)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by groingrinder
Jesus would be so proud. Of the Muslims.

care to elaborate a bit more ?

One thing I picked out was Jesus Akbhar, while the Muslims shouted Allah Akbhar.
Quess Allah Akbhar is the truth

So Isa should be proud on the Muslims, because they know their is no one greater then God
(Akbhar) (Allah)

MashAllah ! brother , Allahu !!!! Ackbar!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Mashallah brother. Inshallah we can wake some people up

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Inshallah ! , brother inshallah ! it's hard to get people to understand the real Islam , but you know Allah SWT has the seal set on their hearts , and only he can remove it , but i tell you brother ,if i can some to Islam then anyone can !

alhamdulillah!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

You and the people who starred you are ignorant.

Where does it say that Islam is a cult:

Islam (English play /ˈɪzlɑːm/;[note 1] Arabic: الإسلام‎ al-ʾislām IPA: [ʔɪsˈlæːm] ( listen)[note 2]) is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God

en.wikipedia.org...

Your opinion and the people who starred you pale in comparison to the billion+ Muslims who say that it is a religion and your words and those who agree with you are just a statistical ignorant fart in the wind.

link   

Allah Akbhar... Spread love

The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93: "Allah Akbhar"

Somehow I don't FEEL the love...

For a religion of peace, it has done a LOT of killing. (270 million killed by Jihad)

link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with anyone who takes JOY in cutting off heads, blowing up innocent people, and threatening to kill all those who want nothing to do with a barbaric cult of death. I think most will agree that the "Religion of Peace" has a couple of massive credibility issues...

This is NOT meant to insult LightningStrikesHere or anyone else for that matter. LightningStrikesHere wrote a post earlier and spoke of his love for people. I believe him and respect him greatly for that. It takes a MAN to speak out publicly about your love for others the way that he did. He really got my attention and made me realize that all of us are basically the same inside. So this goes out as a challenge to everyone: "look at your self..." There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with anyone who takes JOY in cutting off heads, blowing up innocent people, and threatening to kill all those who want nothing to do with a barbaric cult of death. I think most will agree that the "Religion of Peace" has a couple of massive credibility issues... IF redneck13 were in fact filled with hatred and anger, how could you possibly blame him? Somehow I believe that if killing for Allah was the answer to our problems, peace would have already arrived a long long time ago.

you stated this before , here in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-6-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Muslims are better Christians than the Christians of Today. Christians today eat pork and drink lmao..hypocrites..

Any time a Muslim says Jesus, they say PBUH, which means Peace Be Upon Him.

How many Christians say that?

They probably take his name in vain many times..

edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoMon, 18 Jun 2012 00:29:29 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
What kind of f##cking moron decides to pull this garbage during these difficult times!!!?
This,Christian!!!? BULLS##T! It is NOT YOUR PLACE to judge your fellow man ,that does include religious faiths.LEAD BY EXAMPLE. Someone kick their a##es for me I'm tied up here.
This is the reason wars happen and closed minds can rule over us.

I do apologize YET AGAIN for the ingnorance we are constantly exposed toI am not the pinnacle of humanity but I do have honor and my Christianagnostic faith is not shaken by these(that's why I am agnostic) Please remember my words Muslims.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Inshallah ! , brother inshallah ! it's hard to get people to understand the real Islam , but you know Allah SWT has the seal set on their hearts , and only he can remove it , but i tell you brother ,if i can some to Islam then anyone can !

alhamdulillah!!!!

I am no real Muslim yet, but the people I deal with lately are all Muslim. Seems my hearth will go where my body will follow. I feel home now.

To the other poster, whats wrong with the word God is the greatest. Allah Akbhar??

The US states in God we trust, and then Masacare innocent in Afghanistan for example. In what god trust the USA, the one who stands for the statue of Liberty?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by Nspekta

Spread the love eh???? Nothing against people who practice what they preach, but I highly doubt their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ would be proud of them for the spreading the hate and intolerance that they are doing!

One reason, church has become a four letter word in my dictionary!

You are correct they should have been trying to convert them instead of alienating them , Islam is a scourge on society with one goal to rule the world under sharia law . Shame on those Christians but there are always two sides to a story so we shall see what was what.

i am Muslim and i don't want to rule the world ! now how silly does this sound ? ill leave the ruling of the world to the banker jews " sounds like rubbish ya ? with your uneducated comment you might as well go and stand with that crowed and point your finger ! shame on you for spewing such ignorance , practice what you preach !

Allahu ackbar!!!!!!

LOL! I better go check on my Muslim husband! I bet he is secretly making plans to take over the world with his "sharia law". These comments would be funny if they weren't so sad. People really don't know the first thing about Muslims. It would be nice if they would turn off their TV's once in a while.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

As an atheist I must say that this is disgusting. No person should have the right to verbally assault another with baseless ignorance and bigotry. This is akin to me going to a church and screaming about how Jesus of Nazerath deserved the torture he endured and how he may be the son of god, but at most is a demi-god.

Also what I believe the one poster meant about the militant stage is how every religion has at one point or another been subverted by power hungry individuals, that have convinced it's followers that they will either be forgiven or rewarded for slaughter in the name of their god.

P.S. Savor means to enjoy immensely, or to take delight.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Muslims are better Christians than the Christians of Today. Christians today eat pork and drink lmao..hypocrites..

Any time a Muslim says Jesus, they say PBUH, which means Peace Be Upon Him.

How many Christians say that?

They probably take his name in vain many times..

Do you know who greatest before Christ?

The child who has not yet been born to see what either side has done in the name of the prophets, of Jesus, and of God. For Christ wanted children to see us at our very best, not our very worst.

Neither side can enter into the Kingdom, for both see sides.

A Kingdom divided will not stand.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I actually am quite proud in this instance

proud of what exactly ?

if only just to get back at muslims for doing pretty much the same thing the world over

what does this statement mean ? this makes no sens , please explain ?

it's a new and refreshing sensation and I savour it

savour ? did you just create this word ?

muslims terrorizing people that are too afraid of the violent backlash that has come to be associated with muslims.

you don't watch fox news do you ? CNN ? , sounds more like the Mafia to me
.... uneducated statement their

And yes, I am that petty.

No! No! your not , your views are very ugly , and your a Bigot , do your self a favor and educate your self ..

Why don't we just round up the extremists on all sided let them duke it out then shoot who ever is left, the world sure would be a better place.
I don't usually like to get involved in this stuff and I believe in live & let live, but lets be honest here if we want to compare whats going on today then Islam is probably going to come off the dirtier of the religions, yes these people are idiots no qualms about that but the Number of Muslims doing this sort of thing would VASTLY outnumber the Christians.
When was the last time the C spat on Muslim soldiers when was the last time they went out and raped & murdered Muslims as payback for say ohh I don't know naming a teddy Jesus. How often do C immigrate to Muslim countries and demand they change their laws, customs etc to suit the Christians.
I have a lot of great C & M friends they would all be disgusted by this stuff.

HangTheTraitors posted this and it made me lol.
SIGH, today's Christians... the complete OPPOSITE of their Jesus character.

And "todays Christians" are a LOT more BEHAVED than the ones of old, THANKS to LAWS that we have in place. Laws such as those that make it a CRIME to STONE and BURN people at the stake for not believing in nonsense or not being hateful superstitious fairy-tale believers like them.

Imagine having to live among them BACK THEN???

HYPOCRITES!!!

God now if only we could get Muslims to stop doing what Christians stopped doing a LOOOOOOOOOng time ago we would be on the right track.

To answer your questions though I'm guessing the following not my opinion but what I would think he was getting at..
proud of what exactly ?
Proud that not everyone is bowing down to Islam.

what does this statement mean ? this makes no sens , please explain ?
This makes perfect sense basically Muslims have been pulling this s&^% and much worse all over the world for a long time, how was that hard to interpret.

savour ? did you just create this word ?
Are you really trying to give him that much credit come on man.

you don't watch fox news do you ? CNN ? , sounds more like the Mafia to me
.... uneducated statement their

You don't go out into the world much do you maybe u should turn of the tv & get a dose of reality and in a lot of cases reality = just what he stated.

No! No! your not , your views are very ugly , and your a Bigot , do your self a favor and educate your self ..

Before you go making statements like that and pulling the big R card you might want to get yourself some of that education you speak of cause that sentence probably should have been written to yourself.

Not denying Islam or Christianity or either of their failings but sorry I have to deny the ignorance that was that post.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This entire thread is one big laughable joke...

I can't even believe it's 2012, we may as well be living 1000 years ago.

*ULTRA SUPREME FACE PALM*

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorkingClassMan
I don't usually like to get involved in this stuff and I believe in live & let live, but lets be honest here if we want to compare whats going on today then Islam is probably going to come off the dirtier of the religions, yes these people are idiots no qualms about that but the Number of Muslims doing this sort of thing would VASTLY outnumber the Christians.

There has been a three card monte played with Christianity. When people learned to read the hypocracy of the church was revealed. The common man could see for himself that what was being done was not what christ ordered. So, a mask was created, Corporations.

Now compare the atrocities.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
"the Christians of Today...hypocrites.."

"Peace Be Upon Him" and OFF with his head...

WHO are the REAL hypocrites here?

"The Religion of Peace"

Muslims claim they are peaceful, and if you don't believe them, they will kill you to prove it.

"Islam must seem a paradoxical religion to non-Muslims. On the one hand, it is constantly being portrayed as the religion of peace; on the other, its adherents are responsible for the majority of terror attacks around the world.

LINK

edit on 18-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

P.S. Savor means to enjoy immensely, or to take delight.

P.s i got that , but she spelled it wrong

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Oh really?

Then why are you here? Why not go join those rotten bigots?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join