It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected
reply to post by ELectricalApprentice

Welcome to ast, I'm sure you will find your way around in no time

Thank you for the welcome. It's true, i'm having a hard time trying to articulate the things i'd like to think I came here to express. Any suggestions? I'm curious to find out what brought people here. Everybody has their own story to tell I imagine, regarding the lead up to *the awakening*, for lack of a better expression.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Welcome fellow members. If you really seek the truth, then you will find it.
I hope you find what your are looking for.
Good Luck !

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens

Welcome fellow members. If you really seek the truth, then you will find it.
I hope you find what your are looking for.
Good Luck !

i found what i was looking for. the question is, what do i do with it, follow my meaning?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You think you've found it, but it may change. What bought me to ats is or has been pushed to the back burned as they say
. Enjoy the read, this is mostly what I do. How people interact on here is very interesting to say the least.
edit on 17-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You think you've found it, but it may change. What bought me to ats is or has been pushed to the back burned as they say
. Enjoy the read, this is mostly what I do. How people interact on here is very interesting to say the least.
edit on 17-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

sure it will change. paint fades. metal rusts. do i just put it on a shelf? hell no, right? i feel like a hobbit sometimes! haha

what pushed your reason for coming here to the back burner? did you find something that changed you?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

No one reason, this place is full of many interesting people. My ideas & thoughts , well I believe in so much but have little proof. So I enjoy sitting back & reading other people experiences. Which to some extent mostly been fulfilling or eye opening. This may not last for ever but for now, as I have not been here long myself. It does just fine. Don't get me wrong, what's in my head is important to me and one day I may have a lot to say lol

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

No one reason, this place is full of many interesting people. My ideas & thoughts , well I believe in so much but have little proof. So I enjoy sitting back & reading other people experiences. Which to some extent mostly been fulfilling or eye opening. This may not last for ever but for now, as I have not been here long myself. It does just fine. Don't get me wrong, what's in my head is important to me and one day I may have a lot to say lol

Well, i personally, will look forward to that day!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join