It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Motion (Is God motion?)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

motion doesnt mean someone, on the contrary if u stop to think seriously this point u would admit that a conscious is what never move while always itself abstraction in mind as well as everything else
so what is still is conscious which is what exist and it is evil life based on abusing conscious existence rights of else

an object is necessarily moving when seen in truth it means that is related to everything fact object in absolute terms
then that relativity is what makes it always moving since the change is also of others objects relations with all out of the same absolute fact, so the constancy of an object in truth is that particularity of being the same while always through different objective terms and ways, which is the reason too of objective value being always superior in truth, since logically, same but through different ways object cant b but a definitive superior value that the object could always b the same by conceiving it right according to any reality perspective

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

well, what started the motion then, and what was before the motion? what created the thing that started the motion?
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

This Time, This Action, This Event, This Movement is all the same.

A day is just the Earth spinning (movement) once.
A year is just the Earth spinning (movement) around the sun once.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Hmm, that doesnt really answer my question.. Perhaps I was vague. Ill put it in a way that slightly veers off of what I am trying to explore in your perspective, but may make it more clear.

Lets continue using the Earth as an example. As it moves, it has a velocity. How is this calculated without time?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

u keep willing to reach ur positive end by inventing questions that justify ur mind base as being the answer

if smthg or smeone was responsable of all motion then all do not exist and only that one exist, but then u cant know from where that one came from since only it in absolute terms exist, which is a paradoxe since u r meaning it from outside while having no connection with it nor with u, so the premise is not true bc truth is what any and all is always relatively related to

the motion is simply like i said is objective fact becoming existing and real
objective fact before being existing is fast relations abstractions rights, this noone do it happen alone
object even nothing become necessarily from constant fact which is the reference we call truth
like all ultimately from ever to now in front of any

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I'm sorry, but i don't respond to your post because i have no idea what your trying to say, i cant make any sense of it. I assume it is because your first language is not English. i do read them several times over to try and understand but it is to broken for me to understand. I'm sorry.

ETA: I'm not trying to justify anything just asking questions that the op lead me too.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

What I mean by "eternity" is that it never ends. Everything is just happening. You can, in a sense, make up the illusion of time by reversing or predicting the movement of things.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I figured that is what you meant, but I was hoping for a bit more in depth response. The question isnt as straight forward as it might seem! Ill move on from that line of thinking though.

Do you believe that this universe had a beginning (as in the big bang theory)? If so, how do you envision the movement before the creation of physical matter?

I do enjoy your perspective, regardless of whether or not I agree!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by arpgme

well, what started the motion then, and what was before the motion? what created the thing that started the motion?

The motion is infinite and eternal. Nothing "started" it. It penetrated the physical. It is "being", it is "changing", that is its nature.

Originally posted by sinohptik
reply to post by arpgme

I figured that is what you meant, but I was hoping for a bit more in depth response. The question isnt as straight forward as it might seem! Ill move on from that line of thinking though.

Do you believe that this universe had a beginning (as in the big bang theory)? If so, how do you envision the movement before the creation of physical matter?

I do enjoy your perspective, regardless of whether or not I agree!

If the big bang did happen, I don't believe it was the "beginning" probably the beginning of the universe as we know it to exist NOW.

The closet "thing" before the physical is energy. Just as energy is the force making up all things, movement is an even more subtle force behind the energy. It is life itself.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Movement is life. According to the Romans, everything has Anima (Soul), this is the same word in Animate, or Animation, which is movement.

I tend to disagree, because I believe everything we see or point at is really the "end translation" when it has already reached something which I could alive which is inside the soul. This body and everything physical is lifeless and soulless, it is more like something mechanical where the soul is or can be something unpredictable.

Everything in this inanimate universe can be deciphered and predicted, maybe not by us now and maybe not in the future but it is a possibility some species has or already has done this. I'm sure the universe tends to repeat itself because it may be infinite but that with which it is filled is predictable and even though it might produce a mind boggling number of combinations of phenomena, it is still limited but enough for the soul to express itself and communicate with others.

If it wasn't for this lifeless, inanimate stuff then souls could either not communicate at all with eachother, trapped alone inside the infinite individual seperate soul without an exit (to this existence) or assuming everything happens inside the soul as a mirror to this world, it would have no defence once it has invited someone inside (as a physical body could be considered). Kind of like having a fake house where you meet total strangers and everyone only remembers the good ones so they can visit their real houses after it's all done and the old house is demolished and becomes one with all that other stuff once again.

Also it makes sense from a dualistic point of view where there is either something or there isn't, there's light or not, there is motion and there is the opposite in the the soul where all this motion ends but at the same time is experienced like we know.

Otherwise back to motion itself, I do not believe it is God but it is somekind of force or like pure willpower otherwise I would feel bad about visualizing anything in motion. With that I mean using the minds eye to either recall an animated memory, try to understand something, make a mental map of where I'm going or make up something 'new' in my imagination.

Another thought on motion is that it is associated with the male aspect of creation, where males provide the momentum to the female parts which remain inanimate without. Yes, without us men this universe would be one incredibly dull place but there is a reason to this all, imagine moving for an eternity alone now that isn't a great prospect. And to be fully aware there would be only other males around in all of existence.

Perhaps a female could now add something profound and deep about the female aspect of creation?
edit on 17/6/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by arpgme

The motion is infinite and eternal. Nothing "started" it. It penetrated the physical. It is "being", it is "changing", that is its nature.

Could the motion be in something? wait its like a fractal, motion within motion within motion. Does that sound right at all. idk i think i'm completly lost now...

That's my problem i over analyze way to much i cant help it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Motion is intertwined with the physical, although, I guess you can say that it is motion within motion.

If the human body is moving, it is in motion, but so are its atoms and energy which makes up the human body. It is like a meta-motion. Not to forget that the earth is in motion and so is the galaxy.

I disagree. Everything is in motion so it could not possibly be true that things are inanimate.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Motion is intertwined with the physical, although, I guess you can say that it is motion within motion.

If the human body is moving, it is in motion, but so are its atoms and energy which makes up the human body. It is like a meta-motion. Not to forget that the earth is in motion and so is the galaxy.

I disagree. Everything is in motion so it could not possibly be true that things are inanimate.

I wasn't really saying it was true or not, i was, more or less asking if that's part of what you were getting at. But i understand how that could be true, that nothing is inanimate.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The basis of physical reality is the event (unit of change/motion/movement/action) unit - also referred to as the quantum - and the fact of that event unit as permanent information. So yes, you can call that relationship God if you want to. I refuse to bestow intelligence onto this symbiotic union, but it is the bottom line when you've finally eliminated every possible level of causal development that springs out of what exists beneath what you've already uncovered.

That relationship is literally the "theory of everything".

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I always understood "inanimate" to insinuate an object that cannot will itself into movement,,, that can move by external forces but cannot move itself...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by arpgme

I always understood "inanimate" to insinuate an object that cannot will itself into movement,,, that can move by external forces but cannot move itself...

Me too thats kind of why i was questioning.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

but you personally did not create the universe..... you only arrived here,, on this planet not too long ago......
how can you say that nothing meant to create the basis/basic idea of the universe,.., its un fathomable,, yet easily believable, considering neither you or i create the universe,, we are merely a deviation,,, the least of the universe,, we are everything, everything else that exists, and will exist,, is not....

the way i see it is the entire universe can be 1 of 348329432 ,,,, contained on a computer monitor of an advanced being ( god) whos trying to figure out just how the heck he came into existence....

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
reply to post by arpgme

the knowledge of all what is there is a drive to point it in a manner that suit itself as also all it is there free of all, but the common point between all in the sense of only me out of all, and all in the sense of else definitely objective without me at all, so the common point between the two concepts is a true drive, that none could avoid, before becoming conscious stand still where there never matter objectively, conscious is a parallel dimension really free from reality, which makes freedom becoming real for the matter of being constant free

so usually one out of all and all out of else as true drive is an objective perspective of what one enjoy alone its existence
that is why objective moves seem full of pleasurable ideas while full of contradictions and selfish

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How can you mention motion without speaking of time?

Time and motion are married in this realm.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join