It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you found out 100% the TPTB are spying?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What would you do if you found out without a doubt that our government 100% was watching you through your iPhone, tv and home web cam and recording anytime they wanted? I am not looking for the obvious of turning off the devices. What would be your reaction and what steps would you take to rectify or get the word out? Keep in mind only you know for sure and not others.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

I already do know...they are watching us...and can watch anyone...they want to...at any time. I just ignore them because I know ...I bore them.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have no doubt. They are watching us.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yea I think its pretty clear they are spying on us...

Digital age and all, everything is recorded and stored.

SO I don't say things on the phone or on the internet I wouldn't want the Gov knowing about.

And than continue about my day like nothing wrong.
edit on 17-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
?????????? Don't do anything wrong and let them watch. Like they're not gonna and haven't been.

Or get crafty.

You don't want the PTB following you? Pull your simm card when you want off the radar.

Wear an aluminum hat so Google lens can't watch you. (It hurts the spies eyes on sattelite reflection)

Oh, better yet...Use your computer with a software to hide your movement like Anonymous.

That seems to be working well.

If your really worried about being tracked, and post it on ATS,your not paranoid,your being tracked.

Duh?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Since we all know that they are watching, I just want to say.....

HAZMAT & Nuclear:
Nuclear, Chemical spill, Suspicious package/device, Toxic, National laboratory, Nuclear facility, Nuclear threat, Cloud, Plume, Radiation, Radioactive, Leak, Biological infection (or event), Chemical, Chemical burn, Biological, Epidemic, Hazardous, Hazardous material incident, Industrial spill, Infection, Powder (white), Gas, Spillover, Anthrax, Blister agent, Chemical agent, Exposure, Burn, Nerve agent, Ricin, Sarin, North Korea,

Hi Mr/Ms NSA agent.

You know, we really need a middle finger "smiley"

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I mean you find out 100% that every single person is being recorded all the time and not just certain people being selected. You know for a fact that every person is recorded and watched regardless of any type of involvements and the entire population is being watched. I am not talking about some people may and some may not I am talking about every single person at every single access point... street lights, atm, stores, work, iphone, computer, drivers license, car, cell phone.. I mean 100% control and monitoring already in place of every single person.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I would waste their resources.

When my friends and I first heard of Echelon back in Jr. High or High School we found a list of the words that were on the trigger list.
Back when it first came out Echelon only worked on land line calls.
So every time we used a land line we would randomly pepper the calls with the trigger words.

We would even speak in gibberish code, and have long conversations that could really trigger alarms.

At this point unless you have serious money you can't protect yourself, the best you could do is make them waste as much money as possible.

Though now I'm sure that making them waste money and resources could even get you locked up.

top topics

join