It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hispanic community better be scared of the Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The Democrats have been trying to turn the Hispanic community into the Black community for years. As a black man who hates the mentality that the Democrats have instilled into the Black community, I say be very careful.

The Democrat party has turned blacks into a community of victims who think the only answer is more government programs and handouts.

This has devastated the Black community. All of the billions of dollars spent on poverty and poor communities has done nothing to help. Ride through a poor black community and you see nothing but hoplesness and despair. The Democrats troll out the same Misery Merchants every election to keep the Black community in line. These are Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and anyone from the NAACP.

The Black Community also doesn't have any power. You will hear Obama and Politicians constantly talk about what independents need or what Hispanics need or what the Gay community needs. They barely do this with the Black community because we walk in lockstep with the Democrats to the tune of 90% or more. So there's no need to worry about the Black Community. Throw them a bone every once in awhile because their going to vote for the Democrat no matter what.

Blacks have 72% of children born to single mothers. More men in jail. When there's a downturn in the economy Blacks have it the worse. This is because the Democrats have turned the Black community into perpetual victims who need more Government for everything.

I get so tired of hearing people at the Barber Shop and elswhere talk about the "free" stuff they get from the Government. One guy calls his free cell phone from the Government, his Obama phone.

So Hispanics beware. Democrats are desperately trying to turn you into the Black community so they can have Hispanics walking in lockstep with the Democrats and create new victims.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
The Democrat party has turned blacks into a community of victims who think the only answer is more government programs and handouts.

So, as a black person yourself, you feel you are a victim and you think the only answer is more government programs and handouts?

Do you speak for the black community? Because I can't imagine a black person saying what you've said here. It's almost like you're just saying that you're black so you can speak for "the community" and against Obama... You wouldn't misrepresent yourself for political gain, would you?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

I find this pretty interesting. I was a young white girl that grew up in Virginia Beach in the early 80's and went to what "richer areas" called a "black school". It did not occur to me til much later that that was considered an insult, not an observation. We lived in a lower-middle class area with a lot of blacks in the neighborhood. But we were all mixed in and EVERYONE worked and it would have been considered an embarassment to accept government help. Families would get together, bar-b-que, kids would play together, etc. I never saw colour until I was forced to by others as a young adult. We had a black school principal that was the most awesome woman ever..total no-nosense but very encouraging. A black bus driver we loved to pieces, a black church nearby that anyone could come in and worship, the list goes on. These are the memories I have when I was growing up and I guess I always thought that was how it was everywhere. I guess the younger generations now are growing up in a much different society. They have to focus more on "survival" then political workings and as you said, more apt to just be generalized into Democratic demographics. Now I live in an area of complete snobbery in California and am surrounded by white men that don't work (through their choice) and trust fund babies. These are the kinds that view blacks on welfare as some sort of parasite yet fail to see their own uselessness to society!
Wish I could take my family and go back to a time and place where we all worked together and celebrated together. We were poor, but things were so simple. I do not envy the youth of today.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

If you are trying to drum up support from Hispanics for the GOP...

They know who the real enemy is and it's not Obama.

www.thedailybeast.com...

In fact Mitts anti Hispanic rhetoric might just lose him the election.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Such a misconception that blacks want government handouts. They want decent schools and safe neighborhoods.
They want jobs and health care. They do not want one health care emergency to send them to the poor house.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
as always the problem is much more complicated.

Education should always come first, If the Dems or Rep ever made PUBLIC education the most important thing in this country we wouldn't be in the mess we are in.

This effects Poorer communities first, as the people with money can send their kids to private school. I see this disparity even at home where my wife was Privately educated and I went to public.

The difference is noticeable when it comes to things like basic skills. I got very little out of my public school education, most of what I am and what I know for better or worst was self taught.

This problem is Socioeconomic not racial.

60% of people taking welfare are Caucasian btw, they are just as trapped on this hand out mentality as the black community.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
OH C'MON!!!!!!!!! Blacks and Mexicans arent foolish enough to believe this one, you right-wingers!! Nice try though.

They know that the Republicans couldnt care LESS of them in any way at all; they have SHOWN this time and time again by what they pass and what they are against passing.

At least the Democrats are in FAVOR and FIGHT for bills and laws that HELP THEM in many ways. Republicans just DESPISE giving help to anyone other than their wealthy cronies, themselves, and for the WAR-MACHINE. The War-machine that just so happens to be used to kill lots of non-whites all over the planet, hmmmm....

Do you right-wingers really think that blacks and Mexicans are gonna buy this [color=dodgerblue]new-wave round of right-wing-propaganda???
Give them SOME credit. They DO have BRAINS that can see through such nonsense ya know!! JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right-wingers and CONservatives believe that the only money that should be spent in this country is that for CORPORATE-WELFARE, WARS, and for them and their cronies at the expense of the REST OF US.

Democrats want decent minimum-wages, health-care, workers rights, and MANY necessary safey-nets that are desperately needed among down-and-out citizens who are struggling despite no fault of their own. Thats only to list a FEW things that the Democrats fight for, and the republicans HATE.

[color=limegreen]Both parties SUCK, but if there is ONE party who shows ZERO favor towards Blacks and Mexicans (and non-wealthy), its the Right and CONservatives.

Right-wingers are getting sillier by the day lately.

edit on 17-6-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Theirs just as much poverty in poor white, mexican, asian, and filipino neighborhoods... Black people take no more of a free ride than any other race, people just point it out more. Its not really a free ride when your working your ass off, going to school and raising kids as a single parent.... Nothing wrong with a lil help
edit on 17-6-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The Democrats have been trying to turn the Hispanic community into the Black community for years. As a black man who hates the mentality that the Democrats have instilled into the Black community, I say be very careful.

Where ever blacks go they have the same mentality and always think they are entitled to handouts because of their past.The government eventually meet the black demand of handouts but only because the government want more blacks in the country to ethnically cleanse white people(an admitted agenda).Go anywhere around the world and its the same thing.It has nothing to do with the government though so don't kid yourself.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

Where ever blacks go they have the same mentality and always think they are entitled to handouts because of their past.The government eventually meet the black demand of handouts but only because the government want more blacks in the country to ethnically cleanse white people(an admitted agenda).Go anywhere around the world and its the same thing.It has nothing to do with the government though so don't kid yourself.

Lucky your behind a screen name or i'd slap the white outta you...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Did the Democrats instill the beliefs or was it really irresponsible men and women who decided they could do whatever they want because the Government will support them do it? Was it the Democrats or enterprising entertainers that made it cool to run around having to hold their pants up, impregnate scores of women and do as little work as possible? Or was it men who simply refused to be men? The problem isn't the assistance, the problem is the mentality that has been taught at home that it is for subsistence and not assistance. There will always be people looking to get something for nothing no matter what background they have. The difference is made in the community that accepts it.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

wow...you make a southern confederate plantation owner sound like a liberal...are you one of those skinheads that live in germany?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
at the risk of sounding bad, i will say, i think people should stop having children unless they are going to stay together. stop the vicious cycle of the man leaving the women and the man going to jail etc etc this is what messes up the kids. both parents at home, good role models and education is a good way to stop the cycle.

top topics

join