It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A movie produced by 9/11 truthers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I went to Redbox last night and was looking through their selection. I love zombie movies and picked out a movie called "The Terror Experiment". It's about a right wing terrorist group that sets off a bio attack in a federal building that causes people to become like the people in "28 Days Later". What was really interesting is the movie made a few references to building 7 being set with explosives, OKC bombing, and how the government covers its mistakes. It sounds like the producers maybe 9/11 truthers and the movie has Judd Nelson and C. Thomas Howell. Have any of you guys seen or heard of this movie. If not you guys should check it out and tell me what you think.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Wow. I have not heard about that movie, but will check it out. It all seems right up my alley. Plus how can you pass up a movie with John Bender in it?!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

Yeah he plays the federal agent (of all characters) that is there to cover up what has happened. In the movie he says that since 9/11, all federal buildings are wired with explosives to be brought down. It really looks like this movie is trying to send a message.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Don't tell me any more! You're gonna spoil it haha. Have you seen the movie "The Divide"? You should check it out.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

The title sounds sounds familiar. I think I may have seen the title on Netflix. I will check it out
Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I went to Redbox last night and was looking through their selection. I love zombie movies and picked out a movie called "The Terror Experiment". It's about a right wing terrorist group that sets off a bio attack in a federal building that causes people to become like the people in "28 Days Later". What was really interesting is the movie made a few references to building 7 being set with explosives, OKC bombing, and how the government covers its mistakes. It sounds like the producers maybe 9/11 truthers and the movie has Judd Nelson and C. Thomas Howell. Have any of you guys seen or heard of this movie. If not you guys should check it out and tell me what you think.

Will do ,,thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
WOW! I was just looking through redbox here too, and saw that title as well. They got some strange titles I never heard of. It is like they have knock off movies like one of Battleship, I forgot the title already.

i will tell you though I wouldnt look much into them saying things about buildings rigged for demolition from day one. They may have gotten that from truther sites and decided, "Hey, thats a cool idea we can use." Many times, writers will use what they find where ever, or whatever is the thing of the day.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
You owe me 4bucks. Had to be the worst movie ever.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well I'm about to watch the movie (unless I fall asleep because I'm extremely tired). I'll letcha know my thoughts in the AM.

top topics

join