It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have some unfortunate news

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
We already had summer last week.......this is bogus because the guy whose going down in the bunker is probably a wanker.......

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well the weather was definetly wierd this last summer/fall. it was hot till october here in bc canada. ITs called an indian summer but I think it has something to do with altered orbit. who reall yknows tho? I forgot about this thread. apparently the earhts orbit is lengthening and th earth is going to lose its ability to grow food. thats waht i remember anyways.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tmw93

Sun is still setting where it usually sets. this time of year its more north going into winter in Tasmania Australia.
In Summer it sets it south west as the 21st of December approaches..

I have taken lots of notice this year and I see no discrepancies from all the other years.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tmw93

Seems legit.

on glp

Oh well, in that case it's time to hit the panic button!

Man the lifeboats!

edit on 5/5/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The only way that this could happen, without some kind of "opposite" force - i.e. an object colliding with Earth - would be something artificial, perhaps an advanced enemy could be attempting to shift Earth off its orbital rotation - why - they should easily be able to destroy us if they are that advanced...

The alternate is that they are going to kidnap Earth, either imprison it, or take it to another dimension.

I wonder if they have any enemies - I hope they are our friends!

If the "plans" are set, then the only way to beat them if somebody stole Earth and hid it somewhere outside of their reach, before they were able to take Earth themselves.

Ok, I'll tell you - A super-being of almost God-like power has planned to nab Earth before they do, and put it in a prison, because, "they" have "said" that Earth will be imprisoned - so - they technically will be correct, only that, it won't be thier prison!

That guy is me.

Don't worry, you'll be "absolutley safe"

Any don't fret, i'll give you/gave you many things to keep yourselves occupied....

For all eternity.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tmw93

Also saw a msg on glp wefe the humans of 2116 send a msg back saying aliens attacked earth and devastated us in the butts.

My butt is pretty devastating already.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join