It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have some unfortunate news

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
Where I live in La Jolla, CA, the temperature has remained at exactly 66 degrees for about two months now. What, do we have a built in thermostat or something?? It is the biggest mystery.
I am used to getting in the pool by now, but it is too chilly. I will give it til July before I get worked up.

Your lucky... Its gettin in triple digits up here. Didnt really have a winter but the temperature is normal

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Tell me about it....it's hot as hell here!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I blame these damn scientist who have unclassified projects that mess with our weather. Blame the men who work for our crappy government. They want so much power so plot do what ever they can to establish that power. Mankind wants to control everything they can, and destroy what ever they don't understand, fear or can't control.

Tell me i'm not right.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tmw93

Well I have some unfortunate news for you. Either you have been lied to or you are lying to us.

First and foremost if this were true,

the men in charge of space have figured out the earths orbit is broken

then Manhater would certainly have noticed something on Helioviewer by now. Almost as important as that, this would be a simple thing for any astronomer to notice. Do you not understand that?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

What? Muah!!! ??

Muhaha.

SOHO is still blocked.

Be nice if they removed that stupid piece of paper.

2 weeks is well enough time to hide something.

edit on 17-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is all a joke now

is any body taking this for real now?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

SOHO is still blocked. Be nice if they removed that stupid piece of paper.

What, SOHO is blocked? Hmmm, where did I get this then?

SOHO

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tmw93

Well, I have some fortunate news..
None of this will happen

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don't see the point of even posting it without some kind of supporting evidence to back it up.. This is like so many other posts of impending doom I've seen since I started browsing ATS years ago.. Here in Ohio we barely had a winter.. and summer has been extremely mild so far with it only now getting warm.. but last year we had a killer winter with tons of ice and cold weather..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I dont see how the earth being off orbit even by a little would cause any kind of problem aside from Ice caps melting. Also how would the earth get out of orbit??

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by SeekerTerumi
This is really hard to belive you don't have a source or poof. How do u expect us to go along with this information , thou i don't dismiss the under ground bunker statement, but your friend isn't one of the lucky few who are allowed to take part of the escape plans in said bunkers. Beside if he was, he have to swear to never speak a word. So yeah man your just making up stuff.
Epic Fail man.

Don't be too quick to judge. See, there's lots of people who have been TOLD they will get a space in the bunker. But when the SHTF they'll just be bunch of sorry stooges waiting in the wrong line for the shuttle bus that never comes.

But because they're been told they will get bunker space, they are completely loyal and will continue on with the great lie.

So, you know: Could happen....

I guess it would be pretty smart to have all the people with alittle intel gathered for easyer disposal.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Would not even ameature astronomers be able to verify this?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Where I live in La Jolla, CA, the temperature has remained at exactly 66 degrees for about two months now. What, do we have a built in thermostat or something?? It is the biggest mystery.
I am used to getting in the pool by now, but it is too chilly. I will give it til July before I get worked up.

People all over North America have been talking about this. It is an unusually cold June, that's for sure. It's nonstop rainstorms where I am, which is weird because it's usually hot by now.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

People all over North America have been talking about this. It is an unusually cold June, that's for sure. It's nonstop rainstorms where I am, which is weird because it's usually hot by now.

We have also had so many cloudy days, like nothing I can remember in the nearly ten years we have been here. I am used to a little "June Gloom" but this started months ago. Some days, the marine layer never truly clears off the coast.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorry guys but none of this well happen, but i will admit there are strange things taking place on earth.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmw93
the men in charge of space have figured out the earths orbit is broken and we are gonna fall into exaggerated summer winter seasons.

I've actually found a photo of these men.......

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by tmw93
the men in charge of space have figured out the earths orbit is broken and we are gonna fall into exaggerated summer winter seasons.

I've actually found a photo of these men.......

Nice man just nice. Case closed were being run by muppets.
So this the infamous illuminati who want to control us all.
Sorry man but your story is just to far fetched.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I really wish it would cool down here in the Rio Grande Valley! The heat 95+ has been hotter than usual, it burns!

I could use a polar shift

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Ditto, here!

I'm near Chicago; absolutely no snow for the winter, and absolutely too hot (upper 90's--often with no humidity) for the past of the couple of weeks here.

We are officially in a "drought" for the upper mid-west and that doesn't translate to good news for surrounding crops, dairy, and or crime for that matter.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I heard the reptilians in charge of world government have been preparing a massive defense against a galactic foe. Making the main reasons that we stopped sending people up to space is to prevent a provocation. In the meantime we are stuck down here worried about only ourselves blinded by media and jersey shore making us living vegetables.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join