It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our great grandchildren will all be born with looks. Good athletic ability and intelligence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Over millions of years from parent to offspring. strong survive and the weak perish. Thats how it works. 200 years ago Infant mortality i was probably higher than 50%. Bad genes or bad combinations of genes didn't make it through to the next generation. Now we see most of our offspring provide us with grandchildren whatever their genetic inheritance. The completion of The Human Genome Project means now man kind now has the ability to evolve our selfs. Should genetic engineering be used to produce super-humans? With Good athletic ability and intelligence attractive in appearance.? We have the tools to do this. Its not science fiction.

Its allways the good genes survive ever scine the beginning of time. We as a species evolved over millions of years to get to where we are ate now. We now have the ability to evolve our selfs. Maybe nature wanted this all a lone. I think in the next 200 years society will of changed. Our great grandchildren will all be born with looks good athletic ability and intelligence. natural selection. By us. We will all be hot And sexy
edit on 17-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

I think more the opposite, lazy, overweight, unintelligent and nonathletic. I mean we're not as strong as we used to be, we drive and hardly walk...We rely too much on technology and hardly ever use our brains anymore. We're losing our sense of judgement and our sixth sense seems to be long gone. Look at aboriginals, athletic, strong, one with nature...Now look at the western world.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Its probably all ready happening, just not publicly. Another thing to think about is bio technology. They should eventually (if not all ready) be able to create new organisms witch attache to our bodys and make "improvements". This tech will not be in the public for a long while. The world is to busy right now. This tech will probably lead to war, techs vs natrual. Maybe not a physical war but at least political war.

I see a recurring theme in movies. A advanced civilization living in a bio dome witch uses this technology to control the people. They tell the people that the out side world is hell, most of the time they are recovering from a apocalypse. When really the out side world is just fine. I could see these type of civilizations being formed by our secret Government to test this technology on a closed population. Allot of reports all around the world, all threw time, tell of underground city's.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

GATTACA anyone ?

If we start playing with DNA and gene's, something else will be affected.

There is always a cause and effect. reaction to an action.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Unless something is done about the radiation spilling into the environment in ever greater amounts, our grandchildren will be wearing a "Chernobyl Necklace", and their DNA will be more junk than useful, our great grandchildren, will be mere shadows of what they could have been.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Have not seen it. Look if we have the tools to evolve are selfs why not. Its starting all ready.Genetic diseases frist. Then it will move on.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Every wonder why british seem to be the ugliest people?

Because they were the first to invent processed food.

Processed food destroys gene expression, so therefore the more people eat processed food, the dumber and uglier their kids will get. Simply said. The deaths you speak of were due to nutritional deficiency. When the Europeans arrived in America, they said the natives were the most beautiful people they've ever seen. All these assumptions about people living to 30 in the past are only due to the european invasion of terrible food. Meanwhile, people of the amazon, natives of the world, and isolated villages who self sustain themselves through either plants or animals, have perfect gene expression and every child comes out with perfect teeth, perfect facial structure, perfect growth. Until they eat processed foods that is. Read Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Dr. West Price
edit on 17-6-2012 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Nearly 2000 scientists and engineers are currently working on a broad range of fusion R&D projects in more than 20 laboratories, including JET.

Fusion energy has the potential to provide a sustainable solution to European and global energy needs
And its safe and clean to. The technology is just out of reach for now. But by 2060 we should have it. Google it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If only.

As it is, I am going to encourage my kids to be very picky, as most people's children are fat, stupid, lazy, and possess no discernable talent, beyond their Xbox live achievements.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So are Our great grandchildren will all be born with looks. Good athletic ability and intelligence. And have
Fusion energy what is safe and clean.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dadank

Every wonder why british seem to be the ugliest people?

Got any evidence of that Brad Pitt?

I take it your not British?.....and you have the appearance of a Greek God?.......correct?

I swear ATS has an inbuilt idiot magnet!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
No, messing with the very fabric of our being and the natural evolutionary process will always yield bad s**t... as demonstrated by NWO subsidiaries such as Monsanto, GlaxoSmithKline etc

why are so many people in a rush to augment ourselves with corporate BS instead of just letting ourselves function and evolve naturally? just go with the flow

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Who will play stephen hawking?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I think it is probable. Genetic engineering to the point of completely engineered genome may or may not happen, but I am sure at least repairing genetic defects will be common. Already during artificial insemination zygotes are screened for genetic disorders.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You've fallen for the lies of the serpent, humanism. Try to be god, and your Creator's judgement will be final - you are not.

Can you not see Babel rising? Can you not see that genetic manipulation is the dream of Eugenics? The belief that man is above the Creator? That man is in charge of his destiny? A brand of "Science" is poisoning our environment, animals, plants and bodies on a daily basis.....yet you still think it's fruits are good? do you not know that God will have the last say as He changes His faithful on that last day into what you can only dream about?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
You can try and perfect nature all you want, in the end though nature has a way of throwing a whammy into the mix whether you want it there or not.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic
You can try and perfect nature all you want, in the end though nature has a way of throwing a whammy into the mix whether you want it there or not.
Yah its called SUPER Typhoon meets a melted nuclear facility.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

you re reply was pointless. You said take it your not British.? Whys that.? Because i suck at English.?
So cause i suck at English i'm not British.? I never call my self British anyway. Because i'm English. As for the way i look. You said i have appearance of a Greek. Really.? Dont troll on my post. Asshole.
edit on 18-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

In that case, i look forward to growing extra extremities and swimming with gills attached to my blubbed foot while skimming the water on my excessive back fat.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

you re reply was pointless. You said take it your not British.? Whys that.? Because i suck at English.? So cause i suck at English i'm not British.? I never call my self British anyway. Because i'm English. As for the way i look. You said i have appearance of a Greek. Really.? Dont troll on my post. Asshole.

Can you even read?.......my reply wasn't directed at you!

Not the brightest button in the box are you Terry?

new topics

top topics

join