It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PNAC in 1998

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hey,
How's it going?

I hope everyone is having a good day.
PNAC.

I'll have to read-up on PNAC. It's hard work remembering the facts of 9-11 having it become a rhetorical fiasco.
I'll tell ya', with a track record such as this; there's no truth telling going on in the light of day.

Except that it is PNAC doing the conspiring;
The cause of this effort is affecting nation states outside of the American borders. It's plain as day. IMHO

edit on (6/17/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I am not defending them, but please go look at the Iraq wikileaks documents the talk about the presence of Chemical weapons at length in Iraq in over 600 documents.

But back to your thread, why if the attacks were a false flag to invade Iraq did they no “fake” 19 members of the IRG?

15/19 of the hijackers were Saudi Arabian. So Saudi Arabia was not invaded, so what would making the hijackers Iraqi achieve?

The hijackers were Al Quada, we know that the official story claims it was Bin Laden, hence the Afghan War.

People like Wolfowitz jumped on 9/11 to try and start war in Iraq too, and this thread shows the PNAC (Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Dov Zakheim) very much wanted war in Iraq as well.

We know now the agenda is a lot more than Iraq and Afghan, we've already had regime change in Libya and Syria is being done as we speak!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Let’s get of WMD, I am working on a thread soon about the existence of these WMD’s and will link you to it. For now just Google Iraqi WMD’s and Wikileaks.

Let’s get back to your thread, why if they used 9/11 as a pretence for war against Iraq did they not “fake” 19 IRG hijackers.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yeah but they were not working with the Saudi government they were working under Al-Qa’ida based in Afghanistan. If you actually look at the history books regarding Al-Qa’ida they all point to the Saudi government helping America in their fight against the organisation since about 1996 if not before that, the Saudi government hated Bin Laden so much so that they took away his passport.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The weapons uncovered were hardly the weapons of mass destruction Bush, Cheney, Blair etc had us believing, many were small stockpiles of chemical weapons that Hussein had used many years previous, as in the Iran/Iraq War (when the USA funded Saddam!!).

Many had not been used for years and had been simply remnants from the first Gulf war and before.

Blair was talking about Nuclear capabilites and missiles that could reach the UK, and you are talking about hidden stockpiles of mustard gas filled artillery shells from wars of the past!

Did that really justfify the invasion of Iraq? Weapons that more than likely came from American tax payers in the first place when Rummy loved a bit of Hussein on the side? It is well known that the French, British, Italian and American governments/companies all helped Saddam with his weapon's development.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Just a note...IS wikipedia a reliable source....Just a Question....because i have always thought that the things contained in wikipedia were user generated and then went through a peer review process.

I am not so sure it can be used as complete fact.....I seen a vid where Jewish people did not like the way Wikipedia put forward things on Israel so they would actually train people on the process of changing wiki content.

I mean there is a great deal of great info there...but Can it be completely believed.....just a thouhgt.

So if this group can band together to change content...then can't any group?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Let’s get of WMD, I am working on a thread soon about the existence of these WMD’s and will link you to it. For now just Google Iraqi WMD’s and Wikileaks.

Let’s get back to your thread, why if they used 9/11 as a pretence for war against Iraq did they not “fake” 19 IRG hijackers.

The US knows Saddam had WMD because a former republican administration sold them to Iraq! Ronnie Raygun sold him everything he asked for including sampples of weapons grade anthrax and many more pathogens.....

This is why Republicans wanted to invade Iraq because it reminded them of their failed foreign policy.

www.counterpunch.org...

On August 18, 2002, the New York Times carried a front-page story headlined, "Officers say U.S. aided Iraq despite the use of gas". Quoting anonymous US "senior military officers", the NYT "revealed" that in the 1980s, the administration of US President Ronald Reagan covertly provided "critical battle planning assistance at a time when American intelligence knew that Iraqi commanders would employ chemical weapons in waging the decisive battles of the Iran-Iraq war". The story made a brief splash in the international media, then died

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

yet it was the elected government of Pakistan that helpped instal the Taliban in Afghanistan. We are being played in Pak and it will soon be the next former ally to poke us in the eye!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

IS wikipedia a reliable source

No Wikipedia is not a reliable source, what does that have to do with Iraq and 9/11?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

WMD is somewhat of a euphemism for CBRN or Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear weapons, note the world Chemical. Chemical weapons were found in Iraq the count as WMD, it’s not just nuclear bombs.

Do you want to now tell me why you think 9/11 was a false flag to excuse the war in Iraq

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Is it just coincidence that these poweful people wanted war in Iraq and made that clear as early as 1998 and 9/11 happened to make it possible? Can it be coincidence, or did they let it happen to get what they wanted?

This "let it happen" stuff really amuses me.

How did Bin Laden and his Band of Gypsies manage to wire 3 buildings in lower Manhattan for controlled demolition?

How did Al-Qaeda program a missile to hit the Pentagon?

Every cell phone has a GPS tracking device and can be bugged by Intelligence at will. How did Bin Laden co-ordinate all of this from his cell phone without being detected?

Sibel Edmonds was screaming for months that the attack was coming. The CIA and Al Qaeda are the same organization.... and you can throw the FSB, Mossad, MI5 and MI6 in there as well. It's one big organized crime syndicate with all the strings being pulled from a handful at the top, in fact, ultimately it boils down to one MegaThug, the equivalent of Satan himself.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Sibel Edmonds, was not hired by the FBI until 2002. The only way she could have been running around screaming that the attack was coming, would be if she was conspiring with Al Qaeda.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Is it just coincidence that these poweful people wanted war in Iraq and made that clear as early as 1998 and 9/11 happened to make it possible? Can it be coincidence, or did they let it happen to get what they wanted?

This "let it happen" stuff really amuses me.

How did Bin Laden and his Band of Gypsies manage to wire 3 buildings in lower Manhattan for controlled demolition?

How did Al-Qaeda program a missile to hit the Pentagon?

Every cell phone has a GPS tracking device and can be bugged by Intelligence at will. How did Bin Laden co-ordinate all of this from his cell phone without being detected?

Sibel Edmonds was screaming for months that the attack was coming. The CIA and Al Qaeda are the same organization.... and you can throw the FSB, Mossad, MI5 and MI6 in there as well. It's one big organized crime syndicate with all the strings being pulled from a handful at the top, in fact, ultimately it boils down to one MegaThug, the equivalent of Satan himself.

I agree Al Qaeda are CIA, but I do think many parties 'sat by' and let 9/11 happen, such as NORAD- at least they were instructed to not act in time.

However, I don't think it is as simple as to say 'they were all in on it', there are too many different factions operating with their own interests for us to come anywhere near knowing who the real culprits are.

If you had read any of my previous posts you would know full well I don't believe the official story that Bin Laden and his hijackers were acting alone.

I would say Dov Zakheim was almost certainly involved, I also think Cheney was involved, Larry Silverstein was certainly aware of what was happening (the fact he was off work that day by coincidence and has profited so much in insurance, what timing that he had bough the lease so soon to the event!).

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

He said WIKILEAKS, not Wikipedia. There is a wee bit o' difference

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I agree Al Qaeda are CIA, but I do think many parties 'sat by' and let 9/11 happen, such as NORAD- at least they were instructed to not act in time.

However, I don't think it is as simple as to say 'they were all in on it', there are too many different factions operating with their own interests for us to come anywhere near knowing who the real culprits are.

You're right. Those poor people at NORAD didn't know what was going on ("real world or exercise?"). The conspiracy doesn't have to be nearly as big as the skeptics would imagine because pyramid structures are designed so that the further down the level is the less they need to know. Even those near the top don't understand the forces at work and how they have been deceived.
edit on 18-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Sibel Edmonds was screaming for months that the attack was coming.

Considering she didn’t work for the FBI until after 9/11 I fail to see how that is possible.

This above statement however leads me to another point, truthers are getting lazy. I keep seeing the same lines, Sible Edmounds being a perfect example. If you want to find someone of real significance who was screaming that an attack was coming why not talk about John O’Neil who was chief of Counterterrorism at the FBI he was even the subject of a documentary called “the man who knew” and much of Lawrence Wrights book the Looming tower is based on his career. O’Neill died in the world trade centre after taking up a job there shortly after leaving the FBI. If you want to find a genuine insider who was screaming about how attack was coming look up John O’Neill, but don’t expect to find him at any point saying that it was going to be an act carried out by the Government, he knew the attack was coming from Al-Qa’ida.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Considering she didn’t work for the FBI until after 9/11 I fail to see how that is possible.

This above statement however leads me to another point, truthers are getting lazy. I keep seeing the same lines, Sible Edmounds being a perfect example. If you want to find someone of real significance who was screaming that an attack was coming why not talk about John O’Neil who was chief of Counterterrorism at the FBI he was even the subject of a documentary called “the man who knew” and much of Lawrence Wrights book the Looming tower is based on his career. O’Neill died in the world trade centre after taking up a job there shortly after leaving the FBI. If you want to find a genuine insider who was screaming about how attack was coming look up John O’Neill, but don’t expect to find him at any point saying that it was going to be an act carried out by the Government, he knew the attack was coming from Al-Qa’ida.

Sibel Edmonds was brought in by the FBI on 20/9/2001 as a translator, but you pointing his mistake out does not undermine this 'truth' movement you refer to. In fact, bringing up O'Neill highlights another 9/11 conspiracy.

That fact that John O'Neill, who had been pushed out of his position with the FBI, became head of security at the WTC 19 days before 9/11 is itself a conspiracy. He knew too much, perhaps he had uncovered the reality of Bin Laden, he had been focused on him for years.

Everything about 9/11 stinks.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Or Ali H. Soufan (FBI) who tipped off O'Neil to the OBL and AQ threat early on? His book The Black Banners is a must read for anyone researching 9/11.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No he didn’t, he spent the last years of his career investigating the Embassy bombings and the USS Cole attacks. He was forced out after investigations into his conduct as a FBI employee which prevented his promotion into a post at the National Security Council and in addition to this he also had massive personal debts and was having several affairs all of this led to him eventually leaving the FBI. By all accounts he was very difficult to work with, he was in massive debts and required a more lucrative job to facilitate his retirement, a Job at the trade centre would have suited him just fine.

I love the way you truthers go form one speculative conspiracy hypothesis to another without any real thought.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

Lawrence Wright however points out it was actually Dan Colman who first raised Al-Qa’ida to O’Neills attention.

Although thanks for that link I will defiantly look up that book looks very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join