It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Valensole Affair - Humanoid Mischief in 1965

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If we had to believe this story, then the few more real ones would suggest Greys do exist, to me they are from the most likely to exist from all sorts of random races made up on various websites

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

edit on 18-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Caravaca Files - 1954 Humanoids in France

Excellent thread mate and I'm glad it's getting the attention it deserves as most folks who have a passing interest in the subject probably haven't heard of this one - it's certainly not the first 'paralysis by UFO occupant' report out there but to me this is one of most compelling and the physical trace evidence aspect is also pretty darn intriguing - very glad you linked the Caravaca website as well as his 'theory of distortion' also makes for some very interesting reading.

Here's another depiction of one of the Valensole UFO occupants as published in the book 'La nouvelle vague des soucoupes volantes' - just look at the size of that napper!

Cheers.

Originally posted by groingrinder
People came out and admitted hoaxing the Zamora sighting. I heard it on Coast to Coast AM one morning. It seems it was a college prank.

Groingrinder, I don't know if you've seen this thread about the alleged hoax in the Sorroco case but I thought both Internos and Jkrog made some very good points.

Sgt. Lonnie Zamora, yeah, I know again lol. A question.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Awesome post! As for the secret the little men told, I bet the told the farmer why they were picking lavenders. Probably has something to do with how they plan to cure our world.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by gortex

We may arrive offering the hand of friendship but I think we would leave with what we wanted in our pockets and devastation in our wake .... I wouldn't trust us and I'm one of us

Agreed. For instance we have spaceships outward bound with welcoming golden disks on them; as well as 10 lbs. of decaying plutonium. Hows that for an envoy?

Very nice in fact, since the decaying plutonium is extremely well sealed, and is a very powerful alpha emitter (and little other emissions) its radiation is very easy to shield against and useful for long term power production. It's obvious to anybody with technical knowledge that its purpose is not weaponry, and is also on a boom many meters away from the rest of the spacecraft.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Propaganda much?

If ETs were really benevolent, they'd figure out---and ask---what we would want.

For instance, open official diplomatic relations, file flight plans, fly with transponders, and participate with our scientists on their expeditions. They could scoop out all the lavender they wanted in these circumstances.

So far, the "greys" seem to be quite precisely 'heartless', unemotional, and naturally fear-evoking as they have superior technology and no desire to explain themselves or fit into our social system legally.

If the stories could be treated as empirical evidence (rather a stretch), grey ETs seem to be 100% focused on their needs, and 0% concerned about our needs. "benevolence" is the epitome of not being so. True, they are not gratuitously aggressive, like a bloodthirsty sport hunter, but that doesn't mean they are benevolent.

(We don't even seem to be worth enough to be worth converting to their religion or whatever, which might be regarded as a very misguided kind of benevolence for the true believers)

If we could fly to some ET planet with a complex technological civilization which didn't have interstellar flight, would we behave like the supposed 'grey ETs'? No, we'd be on our best behavior.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"On our best behavior" Tell me your kidding?

The 'Greys' your so scared of ARE OURS. The DUMB at Dulce (among others) manufactures them. It's a false flag hoax.
Propaganda is: 'Independence Day', 'Signs', 'Men In Black' (1, 2 & 3), 'Predator', 'Aliens' (1,2,3), 'Predator v Aliens'

The list goes on....

This has never happened, will never happen, and if it does happen it will be another hoaxed attempt to to control us all, just as 911 has controlled America.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Andromedabound because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by Andromedabound because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Very nice in fact, since the decaying plutonium is extremely well sealed, and is a very powerful alpha emitter (and little other emissions) its radiation is very easy to shield against and useful for long term power production. It's obvious to anybody with technical knowledge that its purpose is not weaponry, and is also on a boom many meters away from the rest of the spacecraft.

Off topic, so read other posts here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
A entertaining story with a true ring to it.

Those aliens also looked very much like the ones I have met.

I don't get it.. People just say this stuff as if it were no big deal. Are you being sarcastic? Because the way you put it just made it seem like a blatant lie.

if you have met aliens then why would you be reading about storys like this.. I imagine your personal experiences, if you have truly met extra terrestrials, would be much more significant and meaningful than this story.

Not that im doubting you, you just seem so blasé about the whole thing. Perhaps you could share your experiences?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Oh yeah.. And I just HAVE to know what that secret was!!!! I wish his wife or daughter could elaborate on that more. If it is such a benevolent secret then why can't we all know

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by gortex

Yeah, it's an oldie, but I reckoned ATS should have a reasonably detailed thread on Valensole. Not quite generating any interest though - Sunday afternoon wasted!

I agree with the similarities to Zamora's report. Egg-shaped little object and a couple of intergalactic reprobates up to no good! They may have been gathering soil samples to put in a pot and then wanted some lavender to go in the pot. Gary Wilcox donated the fertiliser and helped to brighten up their Dauphine-sized run-around.

More 'National Lampoon-style' mischief than the pillaging in this old rendering...

haha that picture is hilarious! one of them is zapping him looking like a mean bastard... and his mate is in the background picking a lovely bouquet of flowers

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

All in pink with their duds on the outside of their clothes like some bad superhero villains!

It's a great example of dramatising to death what the Masse actually described. Even a foreboding sky when it happened in daylight on a fine summer morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join