It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama's Attacks on Romney Backfire:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Obama is left with the worst of both worlds. Americans see him as too close to Wall Street, while much of Wall Street now sees him as too close to the populists.Romney may exude high finance. And nearly a third of independent voters, Gallup has found, blame financial institutions for America's economic problems.

www.theatlantic.com...

Americans have a dim view of the financial sector, but they're even more skeptical of the government the president heads.

This is very telling, sure Romney may have hurt lives, sure Romney may be rich, but Obama is 100 times worse. And what's worse is he doesn't even admit it! He blames Bush!
edit on 17-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
we'll see who the fed wants in the white house by how the economy starts to react in about september

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Watching the news the other day I saw a Obama Admin economist state that lowering gas prices actually fuels the recession.

Really!? How does that work I thought.

Then he went on to say that the USG is the biggest purchaser of gas and that lower prices would cause the dollar to fall.

Other than the loss of tax revenue, how would lower gas prices hurt the economy and the average person? It seems to me that it would be the opposite.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Jeez, OP, ANOTHER pro-Romney thread from you?

Cant help but ask, but do you have a job or anything else to do besides making threads that ROYALLY KISS up to Romney a ZILLION times a week??

The guy is a TYPICAL SCUM-BAG POLITICIAN who has NONE of your best interests in mind.

Romney is NOT a GOD for Pete's sake, but rather closer to the COMPLETE OPPOSITE.

OP, take a break perhaps get some fresh air. Stop drinking the Cool-aid that has you thinking that either of our 2 political parties are ever going to do anything to help anyone other than THEMSELVES and their CRONIES.

Put the Cool-aid down, and remove thy head out of the sand. Theres more productive things in life to do besides kissing up to "GOD ROMNEY" every hour!!

edit on 17-6-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Romney vs. Obama..

Cyanide vs. Strychnine

I have no idea why Americans even bother voting anymore...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You Know, Obama blamed Bush and Soon Romney will blame Obama.
Its how the Zionists replace their puppets, none of the presidents since George bush will care about Economy.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Watching the news the other day I saw a Obama Admin economist state that lowering gas prices actually fuels the recession.

I'm gonna have to see your source on that, because I cant fin any mention of it in the media, and i cant imagine an Admin official stating it, since it's completely opposite of how it actually works.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

First off I maybe make a thread about Romney once a day. Secondly, I was insulted and attacked by questioning Ron Paul every day. So why are ATSers so adamant about who and what I post about? I am interested in politics. Romney is the republican front runner. He is a part of politics. I make threads about Obama too, but it's funny how I don't get attacked for posting those threads....

But I guess as long as things are pro-Obama or Pro-Ron Paul everything is A-OK! Seriously....

Third, this article attacks both Romney and Obama. But Obama's attacks against Romney are failing miserably as you have Top Democrats saying that he shouldn't attack Romney. He should at least form a message first instead of Blame Bush...
edit on 17-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The problem with Americans that they are under the illusion that their votes are counted due to their over confidence. When was the last time they checked that their votes are not altered like in the middle east in which their Country supported with Tear Gas and Billions of dollars of bribery that are taken of china?
edit on 17-6-2012 by Fightthefight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
September is when you will see the biggest attack on Romney. That is usually when the majority of voters start to tune in. Obama will win the reelection.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
One would really fear Romney, Romney sounds so similar to Bush that he is willing to start another 'war on terror'.
After all he did promise to visit Israel :

www.haaretz.com...

and Increase their defense aid :

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

It was on Fox News ( I know
)

But we've all seen these talking points before coming from Washington DC. From both parties.

It's not like they take any responsibility for their actions.

But sometimes, the talking points just defy common sense.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Oh Gawd!

I hope not.

I'd prefer to delay the inevitable than spped it along.

A delaying tactic may just help, while jumping off a cliff does no good whatsoever.

top topics

join