It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama urged to take hard stance with Putin during G20 summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Another story on the push to MORE confrontation.. sigh..

“I think that (Obama) should go to the meeting,” Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) told MSNBC this week, “and take a very, very hard line with Putin and be very clear to him that we are not going to accept Russia continuing to send arms to Syria and that there will be grave consequences to our relationship if they continue that.”

CLICK HERE FOR SOURCE

This is coming from certain Senators etc.. to pressure the President to get "mean"..

Don't know the consequences of this will be IF Obama takes the "advice"...

I am sure it wont be good for world peace..lol..

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Oh please Obama looks like he has never been in a fight in his life . Vladimir Putin can fight hand to hand . Obama served wall street . Putin served his country . Obama would be far to intimidated in the same room as Putin to think of taking a tough stance against Putin. And it is only ok for the usa to sell arms to the middle east?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

I too, find it hard that Obama will take a hard stance against Putin or any other nations leader. The only time he takes a hard stance is when it is against the American people and common sense.

I would say that the guy is a well intentioned amateur who will not back down when his theories crash down around him. We’ve had three plus years of him trying to learn OJT…but he refuses to learn. I wish we could fire him.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

Kelly Ayotte loves her some Mitt Romney, so she'd give Obama some sensible advice? She knows Putin would clean up the floor with the Big O and make a fool of him for the world (and Romney supporters) to take to the campaign bank.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Obama is behind the scenes begging Putin to buy his tough guy act so he can look good for the upcoming election. Then IF he is reelected concessions will be made.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Putin is absolutely no better and certainly no more popular than Obama. Please. But there will be no winner in this face off. Unless they behave like grown men - gentlemen - and consider that the next world war start date rests on their problem-solving skills, we could be in for a really ugly autumn.

Of course, we still don't have to let our "leaders" have their way. We can declare our leader unfit if we all feel like WWIII might not be such a fun day out.

We have the power in our numbers. A resounding "No" from the people of these continents would surely not fall on entirely deaf ears.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
After the Medvedev live mic incident I don't think Obama is going to take a hard stance with Putin. He will say what he needs to get the vote then we'll see the true colors.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hi Tdawg, ATS Readers, Writers,

LOL Yep... gotta agree with you and the post above yours...

A few months ago Putin spoke at a economic meeting in Berlin.. one of those meetings where diplomat double speak was NOT so prominent..He was frank, and did not mince any words on certain topics..

Putin basically said the world cant handle everyone being made the same, etc.. definately gave the anti-NWO current plan..it was a "warning" that the meddling was going to come to an end..

Now we see Syria pretty much turning into a Proxy war between USA and Russia.. "using" the locals for the fight..sorta. Russia funding and supplying the Assad guys.. and USA the "rebels".. and the poor locals gotta dodge all the bullets and etc... no wonder they are fleeing the area.. IF they can get out without getting shot by someone..

Some pretty disturbing videos are out there on whats going on over there...

ANYHOW.. I think Putin is REALLY drawing Russias "line in the sand" for the "west"..

He isn't going to wait til Iran war is started.. It STOPS in Syria from Russias viewpoint, and China is right there with Russia on this take on it all.

Obama may go ahead and say something on the side, that sounds agressive.. for MEDIA purposes back home.. and try to grow a pair on him.. for election purposes maybe..

Of course Mr Putin will probably give his own reply, and most likely make Obama look like the puppet he is..

But it WONT be broadcast in the USA is my bet, or if it is.. skillfully edited.. as they do so many.

I dont know if a one on one , face to face thing would happen... Putin, and/or Russia is NOT someone to piss off, or push too far..

Hopefully they will stick to G20 business and NOT drag the other garbage into it.. but..lol we ALL know better than that right??

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is just out right funny. All Putin has to do is stamp his foot and growl and Obama will run out of the room yelping.

You watch..new story will be Obama sent an olive branch into the meeting via a drone, and Putin swatted it down.

Russia's not taking our crap anymore. The Global Pie is being resplit.

Oh, And don't mess with Hillary. She's got the globals itinerary right where they want it.

new topics

join