It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

License to Live

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

I might be with you there. I'm 1000% pacifist, but this one might be a good reason to spill some elitist blood. If you live by the sword, you might have to be prepared to die by it.

Eugenicists should never be allowed to reproduce.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Life is already regulated all to hell.

You can't do this and you can't do that. You have to conform to societies' rules and you have to follow the laws or you're a bad guy. There is no real freedom in America.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

You can't do this and you can't do that. You have to conform to societies' rules and you have to follow the laws or you're a bad guy. There is no real freedom in America.

This is what i'm getting at, the government regulates everything to hell. They create the problems we are facing

Welfare... incentive to have as many kids as you can so you dont have to work.

So ignorant people breed and smart people think better of it.

Instead of saying we need permits to have children, do away with the incentives for people to have as many kids as possible and allow them that suck on the tit of america

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

You would rather pay for a killer/rapist/molester of men/women/KIDS! to live their sentence out in prison? At a bare minimum, cut those cords, let those ones go. They don't need to continue...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is just an attempt to get back at the "license to have children" thread, do not take this seriously.

And it is a failed attempt, IMHO. Preventing people from procreating (or what is actually the point of children licenses?) is not at all comparable to actually killing people. Every sane person can see that regardless of their stance on children licenses.
edit on 17/6/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by macca81
So you want the human race to become murderers. In effect thats what we'll be. Who are we to decide who lives and who dies. What if you lose your job and dont get another for over 4yrs. Does that mean you must die.? What would be classed as a worth while job. Does any job count? Does a bin man get to live but we kill sportsmen, cus what benefit do sports people have on us. Do we kill all the people who recieve money from a family member and decide to live off it instead of finding a job.
I think its a ridiculous idea. Maybe population control is an issue but we cant kill who we want. Isnt that what TPTB are trying to do. youd be the same as them exept they do it undercover..

The human race are murderers... as you sit in your house watching your tv you allow your government to drone strike innocent people who are of combat age so are declared combatants...

Apparently we get to decide who lives and dies... its ok as long as its not happening where you can see it.

Sure a bin man job counts... and sure a sportsman counts... what does that person that recieved money do? A title would be easy to come by. An as long as he isn't in constant trouble.... maybe he needs to volunteer for something.

Actually my suggestion isn't undercover... pretty straight forward i think..

If you read through though you'll see I don't want this to happen... I want government out of our lives but don't you see that this is where we are headed by allowing government to regulate everything?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
This is just an attempt to get back at the "license to have children" thread, do not take this seriously.

And it is a failed attempt, IMHO. Preventing people from procreating (or what is actually the point of children licenses?) is not at all comparable to actually killing people. Every sane person can see that regardless of their stance on children licenses.
edit on 17/6/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

why take that one seriously and not this one... if were gonna regulate way not do it 100 percent. What will you do to the babys born without having a proper license... huh... or pregnant women.... what if that women gets pregnant 5 times... she go to jail? What about the kids... a halfway house for having a mother that wasn't smart enough??

Just because you think your better than everyone else doesn't mean you are

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's threads like this, and the other one I'm in currently, which serve as a graphic reminder of the fact that World War 2 has now almost passed out of living memory.

If that was not the case, people would not be openly advocating and demanding the same things that Hitler wanted.
edit on 17-6-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Speaking as a warrior and veteran the idea is twisted and evil.So no I will not allow that to happen.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by macca81
So you want the human race to become murderers. In effect thats what we'll be. Who are we to decide who lives and who dies. What if you lose your job and dont get another for over 4yrs. Does that mean you must die.? What would be classed as a worth while job. Does any job count? Does a bin man get to live but we kill sportsmen, cus what benefit do sports people have on us. Do we kill all the people who recieve money from a family member and decide to live off it instead of finding a job.
I think its a ridiculous idea. Maybe population control is an issue but we cant kill who we want. Isnt that what TPTB are trying to do. youd be the same as them exept they do it undercover..
No, we only kill the unborn who inconvenience their mothers. It is odd that they are the ones murdered for the inconvenience though, since they did nothing to get conceived in the first place. Thus, in many ways, we are already a nation of murderers.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I realize you're [probably] just doing a sarcastic parody of the other License To Procreate thread --- which was equally disturbing & asinine. But I've been noticing a surge of extremely fascist, discriminatory, & fringe threads/post lately. It's actually put me off quite a bit & is the prime reason I don't post much anymore on ATS.

From sexism to racism, to just outright disregard for human rights. I'm disgusted and appalled by the opinions of some of the posters on this forum. Everyone thinks they're better than so and so. Everyone is doubtless than their views must universally apply. Well there's more than enough narcissism for my own comfort.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I was a working member of society from my 14th year until my 36th, when I was then labeled 'physically disabled', So by your own logic I should be exterminated as no longer am I a productive member of society. I'll beg to differ.

Every day I try to reach out and help another human being. I hope that if a person is hungry or thirsty that they will knock on my door, because even though by all practical purposes I am poor(financially), I have something to offer my fellow human being. If a person is standing/sitting in the street holding a sign for money/food, I will gladly help. It matters not what their intentions are with that money-but is my intention that might make a difference.

Nobody is either better or worse than me, therefore, nobody has the right to say who lives or dies or who is productive. How can anyone possibly know what another may have to offer, either now or in the future?

Just FYI. I am not 'on' welfare but do know a little about it. People cannot live on welfare for long periods of time, and I doubt that anyone really wants to.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by macca81

So you want the human race to become murderers.
You are joking, right???

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I think Hitler tried this once.

And it's the beauty of history.
It repeats itself if you don't learn from it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
I was a working member of society from my 14th year until my 36th, when I was then labeled 'physically disabled', So by your own logic I should be exterminated as no longer am I a productive member of society. I'll beg to differ.

Every day I try to reach out and help another human being. I hope that if a person is hungry or thirsty that they will knock on my door, because even though by all practical purposes I am poor(financially), I have something to offer my fellow human being. If a person is standing/sitting in the street holding a sign for money/food, I will gladly help. It matters not what their intentions are with that money-but is my intention that might make a difference.

Nobody is either better or worse than me, therefore, nobody has the right to say who lives or dies or who is productive. How can anyone possibly know what another may have to offer, either now or in the future?

Just FYI. I am not 'on' welfare but do know a little about it. People cannot live on welfare for long periods of time, and I doubt that anyone really wants to.

LOL you don't know anything about the welfare system if you don't believe that people cant live on it... I've known GENERATIONS that have passed their section 8 housing down and live on welfare their whole lives... Five bedroom houses with 2 acres for 200 bucks a month.. utilitys paid for and all.. here in northern va... then they "rent" a room and a couch and bam there is another 900 bucks a month cash in their pockets... they live better than me for sure.

Nobody is better or worse than you huh... so we are all equal... then why do people always want to impose stupid laws and regulations on our way of living.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
At 18 you should get a life card and you have to prove to society every four years that you are being a productive non violent member of society.

NO!!!!
What you are asking is that people be willing slaves

Productive = Work like a mule till you drop.

Non-Violent= Person who will be treated like crap and take it.

No thank you.

Grow a backbone while you are at it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Originally posted by Doalrite
At 18 you should get a life card and you have to prove to society every four years that you are being a productive non violent member of society.

NO!!!!
What you are asking is that people be willing slaves

Productive = Work like a mule till you drop.

Non-Violent= Person who will be treated like crap and take it.

No thank you.

Grow a backbone while you are at it.

please read the post after the intial.. I wrote this with complete sarcasm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join