It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain to me how the animal controllers/beast masters work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok, so there are people that can control animals. Be careful in reading the animals (the mod asktheanimals here taught me that) as they are used by both red and blue people. I have looked over the site here and am unable to find any real explanations or detailed info on how they work. Most of the posts I find on ATS about it are crazy people (or people that appear that way by choice maybe to not sound like a twat talking about the topic) talking about how the birds and animals talk to/communicate with them. Well just to put it out there its completely true. And its not God. Its actual people that can herd small animals (I havent seen a demo on a bear or anything larger than a squirrel or large bird).

Ok so first off for those that dont know about this subject, they identify themselves to each other in public by whistling to each other. If they believe or can sense you are aware of them or are an animal talker yourself, they will send out a small whistle towards you, and people who are "in the know" will respond with a whistle of their own. Its a verification that they know of it. A popular circle to find these people would be among bird watchers. Try whistling and see if they do back. They probably wont if you are not "turned on" to the mind, but its worth a try to see if you notice anything funny. At first I kept quiet on it because I didnt know enough about it and wasnt sure if it was a blue-only secret type thing. Thats what I was told but through investigation ive found both, in fact all colors in the spectrum use it. I just dont know exactly how the controlling works. I will explain what I know though.

They cluster them with some sort of energy I guess. Electricity or something. But essentially the victim or target of the people controlling the animals will be mislead from a manipulation of answers to thier questions.

Heres a typical way the communication would work. Say you have a cluster of birds (it works with insects too) around you and you are aware of how the communication works, at least to the degree that you can send and receive a message with the sender through the animals, you would either ask outloud (that would be red polarity) or ask just in your head (that would be blue polarity) a question, and the birds will fly or hop or something to the right side if its a yes or blue answer. They would move left to indicate a no or red answer. So say you wanted to know something like if a past girlfriend banged your best friend or friends while you were together (just as example). You would ask the birds in your head, did so and so have sex with X while we were together? if the birds fly to the right, you the person controlling those birds believes that YES, they did have sex. If the person controlling the birds believes that your ex DID NOT sleep around on you, they would fly the birds to the left.

It can get confusing because if the birds are under red control, there is a tendency to lie about the answer they are giving. Blue control tends to tell the truth most of the time, but they are liars too. Blue will lie differently though, in order to push you in a direction if you are in danger or something. I dont trust either red or blue just to let everyone know. And red is more what you see is what you get, and the answer may not be pretty but itll most likely be true because red takes pleasure in crushing you with truths you cant handle. I respect her for that. (Red= woman, blue= man) I guess when dealing with this, you need to use discernment from what you already know about the situation to not be manipulated into the wrong answer, but you can access info you would have never known, as they see through the eyes of all animals and people. Its a double edged sword.

Ok, without writing a friggin book about it, thats a basic summary of how they work, probably better explained thatn anyone else have been to explain so far (at least that ive been able to find, not insulting calling my ideas the best, just trying to get them out to you). So I want to know what you all know about this topic and how it works.

*whistles*

EDIT: also before trying this make sure you realize if you aer asking it outloud you are asking red. Try asking in your heads first if you do this. You wouldnt want to look like some psycho talking to the birds around people in public anyways lol. But once you become familiar with it, then move to speaking to them from your mouth. Or if you dont get a response to in head yes/no questions, then move to asking outloud. Remember to ask each several times, dont leave the session until you have a 100% answer in either direction, and that and actual physical evidence are the best ways to verify an answer. Never trust red or blue completely.
edit on 17-6-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
When I read this, I came up with be mind full of the differance between controll and communication.

One is manipulation (which is magic) the other a way.

My first experience was when I was a toddler. I could hear the earth worms whisper. I was little so thought I would say hello. . . within minutes I was surrounded by four inches of worms in a ten foot radius. An eye opener to say the least.

All my understanding since has been based from personal relationships with the differing nation of the animal kingdom.

When I truely know one of thier kind , I am excepted by most of the kind on the honour of the one I know. They all live closer to life and in my experience live a tribal truth that we would like to pretend to forget.

Love begets love the world over. Would you like to walk with the animals?

Then talk with the trees? They have sheltered and gave us all a hand from the start.

Much peace.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
When I first read the title
I thought you were talking
about this guy Beast Master

I'm not sure how
birds are going to have
knowledge of partners infidelity [or "Banging" as you put it]

I talk to my dog
he seems to understand

but I don't do it in red or blue
it's usually with a look, a hand gesture, or verbal...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
When I first read the title
I thought you were talking
about this guy Beast Master

I'm not sure how
birds are going to have
knowledge of partners infidelity [or "Banging" as you put it]

I talk to my dog
he seems to understand

but I don't do it in red or blue
it's usually with a look, a hand gesture, or verbal...

Yes i also would communicate with my dogs when i had them. i would communicate like you but i would also talk to them and they would respond accordingly. My dog Rio, new left from right for example: when i asked him to shake hands i would say left paw and he would lift his left paw and if asked him to shake with his right paw he would.I could also tell my dogs what toys to go get outta there toy box and they would get that exact toy. Either way it still fascinates me how dogs understand most humans considering we are a confusing species.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join