It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Bill - New Giant US Database, You Too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well anyone that live in America, are you ready? American people will now be kept in a database by the US Government. Here are the 911 Bill plans:

* Create a massive government database containing personal information on every American man, woman and child;

* Standardize (i.e., nationalize) the process of issuing driver's licenses -- thereby taking the final step toward creating a national ID card; and

* Set up a system whereby any employer or industry identified by the Attorney General would have to submit employment applicants to the government for approval -- complete with fingerprints or other "biometric identifiers."

www.rense.com...

[edit on 5-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
We just had new ID badge pictures taken at work and they also took our right index finger prints for some security reason. Could my company be preparing to turn this information over to the feds?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
the first two things don't sound too different from the current situation, but the thirds sounds absolutely ridiculous! Will it be ALL employers, even underground bookshops that sell two books a year, the guy that comes to clean the toilet there, finger prints and everything?!

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
HMMM...every person now entering the U.S as a non citizen, has their finger print and photo taken even they're just going on holiday.
I heard a spokesman say that it was for their own benefit. i.e if you get robbed or lose your i.d you can still be identified through your photo/ fingerprint on file.
Guess you'll also be arrested if after buying some cigarettes the store gets robbed and your dabs are found all over the place.

In the U.K they have started a stealth record sysytem. The people would never allow a mainstream database project. So without public consultation the Govt. has authorised the centralisation of every single persons DR's records, they say to help in your National Health treatment.
However somewhere in Whitehall your name and address will be typed in and the feds will know everything about you, including results of blood tests, which inturn will lead to a dna profile, when you recieved your innocuations, which will show when you left the country etc etc.

Now they say its all protected by Data Protction laws. Thats laughable as someone who works in Corporate surveillance etc. I can already make a call and recieve any info I want from any database I want, for the right price. Ultimately people have to work on these systems and those people are corruptable.
They will leak the intel to anyone that pays.

Even if they can't use the intel. in legal situations it provides invaluable profile building information.

The 9/11 terrorists did more damage to modern society than they will ever realise.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Every line the government sells us will be under the guise of our own benefit. The thought of my every move, purchase, and personal preference being tracked in a central database is a scary thought. Profiling? The government, never
Oh wait, they were doing that when choosong who was a communist and who wasn't. Well maybe that was a mistake, they wouldn't do that again. Pardon my sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

We just had new ID badge pictures taken at work and they also took our right index finger prints for some security reason.

And what particular reason did they give??????

If you don't mind us asking what company do you work for?
This has to be a major invasion of civil rights. I can't see any reason why your company needs to take a fingerprint??

Have you a Union where you work, if not, start campaigning now.

top topics

join