It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really runs the world and how

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Yes, Germany is not it's own sovereign nation if you read the surrender. No formal handing over of power took place and the "U.S." military is strong as ever there to keep anyone from saying different.

The German surrender was an unconditional military surrender. ? Not sure I understand your point. If your worldview of the sovereignty of Germany goes back to a surrender document in 1945 signed by the allies and what remained of the German High Command, then I can understand why everything you say is rather skewed.

And I know that Israel does produce it's own food for the few people who live there, they do not have much water though and THEY ARE stealing it from Iraq. There is an underground tunnel, built using the machine that drilled the "Chunnel" to England, the "pumping stations" that are being built on the Euphrates, as quickly as possible I might add, in Iraq are to pump water to Israel.

You are joking aren’t you? Surely, with Atlas in hand you know Iraq is rather a long way away from Israel! You also know that such a project involving thousands of people and squaldzillion tonnes of displaced rock would not go unnoticed!

So unless you can provide me with the government documents to show that Germany is truly "Sovereign", I suggest you check out the library of Congress and the "Constitution" that was forced on the German people after the war.

The fact the Germany has a constitution merely demonstrates their sovereignty. Germany acts like a sovereign nation, so it is. However, perhaps you can provide some evidence that Germany is not sovereign. As you clearly hold this view I expect you have the compelling evidence right to hand, but please no amateurish YouTube babble or opinionated blogs. Give us some hard facts.

FYI, "Israel" did not exist at the time of the war, not until 1948.....

The origins of Israel are a matter of public record.

Some people can just not accept the truth about history.

Yes, that’s clear by this OP. Revisionism and fantasy.

Regards

edit on 17/6/2012 by paraphi because: typo

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Yes, I think you got it correct there. I once lived in Germany as a child, in Lower Saxony. And I think, the German people are indeed badly supressed!

Lets free Germany, and see what happens then!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
such a misguided naive individual

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Do some research, i am not going to sit and prove to you what is already known out there. It is true about the pipeline underground. There is one that runs from New York to Alaska for christs sake. Some people claim there is one under the ocean to Englnad and to south america, Do I believe that, no but i am not going to discount it out of hand and without looking into it myself.

Germany's Constitution was written by people in the "U.S." corprate government and forced on the German people, it was not ratified nor was it voted on by the German people. I will bet my life that most, if not all, the government stooges in Germany are jewish. Hitler kicked the jewish Rothschilds out of germany and their screwed up bank, he traded with countries and the Elite never got any of the profits they were looking for, it pissed off the people who put him in power and the retaliation began. My god how ignorant are people these days.

I am over 50 and have looked into this most of my life, my grandparents fled germany and settled in North America. I am of german origin, I do not look into this lightly nor am I anti 'Jew", it is a religion, NOT A PEOPLE. It is a freakin thought process and NOT a race of humans. Man, again how ignorant are people to believe "jewish" is a race or a class of human being and not a religious thought process!!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Do some research, i am not going to sit and prove to you what is already known out there. It is true about the pipeline underground. There is one that runs from New York to Alaska for christs sake.

Actually, I think the onus is you to prove rather than me to disprove. I just don't believe what you are saying because I think it is made up. You have no concerption of the engineering feat in building the Channel Tunnel )c. 25 miles), let alone a tunnel from Israel to Iraq (300 miles as the crow flies) and now a tunnel from New York to Alaska (c. 3,000 miles as the crow flies).

The rest of your post turns into historical revisionism. Again, prove Germany is not a soverign nation. Some hard facts.

Regards

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

There is also a blood line that must be maintained to be Jewish . Some Ashkenazi Jews are said to be converts from a Khazar kings decree but most are blood related . It is the Ashkenazi Jew that is in the Banking business and are mostly responsible for the fix we are in now . But wait a bit it's going to get a lot worse . I do subscribe to what the Bible says about the Mark of the Beast coming out of chaos . That chaos is coming soon via the World Bank causing the failure of the worlds monetary systems . That will fail governments and social services which is what the Banksters really want . That will stop the riots . People don't riot well with empty stomachs . And then there is also the mass die off due to a cessation of the flow of vital food , heat,medicine , medical and water . The Banksters also want an 80 to 95 percent population reduction .
So a complete global monetary failure would take care of all of their problems, riots , resistance , standards of living disparities etc . And the survivors would be obliged to take whatever is offered by the Banksters .

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Exactly, the Federal Reserve "Charter" ends on Dec. 21 of this year, THAT is the beginning of the end and the ONLY thing that is going to happen for 2012, THAT is the doomsday scenerio everyone thinks is alien contact or some other BS. With paper 'money" being declared worthless and a stock market crash way bigger than 1929, who is the loser and who is the winner. Obvious.

Anyone who believes we are going to be saved by some supernatural spirit is wasting their time. There will be no alien contact or anything else. Just a complete domination fo the people because most don't give a crap and have no idea the true history of the world.

All Roads do lead to Rome, ProtoPlasmicTraveler was right!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join