It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really runs the world and how

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Sorry Mods if this belongs in political news or general conspiracies, feel free to move it.

SO does Germany really exist as a "Sovereign State" or Country? Was is it that Germany has been creating more economic growth than China? Yet the German people, read as "NOT Jews", seem to be struggling with increased economic debt and hardship? Conviently covered up by lovely scenes of wealth and progress in the media? Which is mostly tourism related and not the backstreet neighborhoods.

Find interesting reading here... www.realjewnews.com...

Wotan May 23, 2012 @ 2:45 am
Dear Bro Nat,

The Jewish effort to keep Germany in limbo is consequential, for one can say if Germany would manage to free herself from Jewish oppression the Jewish Empire would flounder.

Russian attempts to free Germany at the time of re-unification by suggesting a neutral status for Germany, were resisted by the Jew-Government of Germany, which, on Jewish orders, also deposed of the DM a little while later.

When you consider that up until only two years ago German production was higher than that of China you may get an inkling what kind of a jewel-booty Germany is for the Jews. For the inkling would pose this question:

Why is it that the Chinese are swimming in money, are following their own space programme and are on a buying spree on all five continents whilst the Germans are bust and having debts hanging around their necks that are suffocating them. Does it mean that the Germans are so much more stupid than the Chinese? Of course they are not!

What it means is that since 1945 the Jew has been sucking, sucking and sucking again and however hard the Germans would work the Jew would always suck a little more and he is doing this to this very day.

That is the reason why conglomerate German indebtedness is by far the highest in Europe and one of the highest in the world.

As for the American occupation of Germany I would like to say that this is not an American occupation, it is a Jewish occupation.

Our brothers in America are equally victims of the Jews, that’s why their debts are even higher than the German debts.

I pray for my American brothers to wake up and chase these creeps out of the country, like that teacher from LA has suggested, and when the Americans and we Germans have succeeded in doing so we can show an astonished world what we are really able to do!

The above comment seems to be from an actual german "Citizen". Being an American National myself, I can see his point. I have researched the HoloHoax quite extensively including Red Cross reports on the actual death count and from what they died. Adding up all the numbers given us by the Jewish owned media does not compute.

This post, of course, is to delve into the actual control of "Germany" and is it really a Sovereign nation or occupied territory being fleeced by Jewish control. Remember people, Israel really has no agricutlture to support its own people, and really no manufacturing other than military components and electronics for the "corporate U.S. Military". So they are stealing what they can from around the world and hiding it in plain sight. Disrupting everyone elses peaceful existence to draw attention away from the devious deeds that they are doing.

Time to pay attention. Would like to read those 30,000 plus books that were banned and burned!!!

and this just in!!!!

www.jpost.com...

"Israel takes delivery of 4th submarine in Germany"
edit on 17-6-2012 by daddio because: add another important link

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I think the word Jewish in this post can be replaced with Zionist.
Its not an entire religion that is screwing germany, america (and almost every other country on the planet). Its the Zionists (rothschild, etc).

Interesting article though, i've never considered the holo to be hoax of any sort, but in reality, it doesn't matter anymore. Yes, bad things happen, but that doesn't mean gods 'chosen people' get to screw around with the world and claim the victim to defend themselves from everything. I just don't agree. Everyone is equal. Period.

Its like being in a reliationship. You don't want your significant other to constantly hang something over your head your entire relationship. So end it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

bubba May 23, 2012 @ 1:02 pm
Wotan May 23, 2012 @ 2:45 am

The Jews are setting up China much the same way they set up other countries. The OPIUM wars never ended, they simply re-manifested themselves Communism = Judaism…PERIOD. China is perhaps the last domino, in a faux Garden of Eden currently, but Jewry could stop this in a heartbeat.

=========================================================

Susie May 23, 2012 @ 6:39 am

NO One group is superior, only the JEWS in their sick twisted minds. They are the scorpion on the frog’s back. They need us, we do not need them. They take advantage of the host, especially Christians, who keep turning the other cheeks with their Christianity. The Jews guilt us Goyim with lies and fairy tales.

People should be proud of their roots. The Jews are simply glorified peddlars. Germany was an ECONOMIC threat to Britain, hence the Rothschilds. Germany shared its production contributions to the world through trade, and Zionist Britain couldn’t compete–so cheat via war.

The Christians have got to wake up and perhaps read the Bible a bit more. It has many verses on these “Anti-Christs,” which Jews actually admit to be. Look at the Money Changers in the Temple and Christ’s ANGER, the Pharisees, who Jesus’ said the Jews “father” actually is…..etc. etc.

How much more warning do the Goyim need from this impeccable source?

I especially love this comment and all comments from "Buba", he tells it like it is. I too am from Germany descent and am pissed off at all the crap lies and tainted history. When will people wake up is true. There is no greater time than the present, as Obama WILL be elcted again, who cares about a Jew controlled Romney anyway? When will the people of this world take the steps to take back what is rightfully ours, our lives and our posterity.

For those of you who wish to be taken care of from cradle to grave, please move to israel so you can fill that grave so much the quicker!! Sorry to be so frank but sometimes the truth does hurt, as it should!!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Just a few more quotes...

“Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but soon.” — Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book “The New Holy Alliance”).

“Some call it Marxism — I call it Judaism.” — Rabbi S. Wise, The American Bulletin, May 5, 1935

“We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” — Paul Warburg, Jewish Banker, testimony before the U.S. Senate, February 17, 1950

“Goyim (Non-Jews) were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel” — Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, head of Israel’s Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator, in his weekly Saturday night sermon, as reported in Jerusalem Post, 10/18/2010.

And as for the Holocaust, ever been to "Wounded Knee" or to the "Battle of Little Big Horn"? Or to any other Native murder site. THAT is a Holocuast, what the jews perpetrated was never and never will be anything close to that. 6 million dead, please SHOW ME the ashes, show me HOW you incinerate THAT MANY people in that short of a time frame and WHERE is all the ashes?

Scam and good reason for it. So many have died trying to expose the truth. It is easy to see who the real liars are when you have quotes like these, bragging in their own newspapers and the rest of the world doesn't seem to give a crap!!! Yea, I will believe a government over my neighbor who has been there. NOT EVER!! And this is not about the holocaust as much as it is about WHO and what is going on. And yes, I have several "jewish" friends and they ALL hate the idea of religion and especially Judaism. One guy hated it so much he married a Lutheran to spite his family and had 4 kids!! All lutheran born and raised too!! I thought that was the greatest!!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I would not be too concerned with that 4th sub. It is the western branch of the IDF that we need to watch. Some people erroneously call it the US military.

The holocaust happened. But do not get hung up on numbers. What you need to remember is that the German Naval Command was HQed in the Rothschild estate in France.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
And yet there is more, I love my country whcih just so happens to be these 50 united states of America..........NOT THE CRAPPY PIECE OF GARBAGE "U.S." People make the mistake of refering to the 50 states of the union as the "U.S." and it is NOT and NEVER will be. But this is what the corporate thieves in our "government" did after the war...

www.wintersonnenwende.com...

"One of the greatest rip-offs of all time..The great patent heist after WW2"
edit on 17-6-2012 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Ah m8, Your title asks who really runs thw world.

Corporations do, there are no Gov, no Border Lines, no Soverign People.

Just Boardrooms, Profit Margins and Win and Loss Columns.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I have trouble reading sources with names like "real jew news" where if you search the word "jew" more than 100 matches come up on the linked page.

Seems a little.... uh who knows. Biased/Slanted maybe?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by daddio

No no... it's definitely the juice...

source

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Although you may have trouble reading...can not see why? Maybe glasses would help. All kidding aside, read this little article which ISN'T slanted against the "jews" but tells a good story and has some truth hidden within. Even the UFO guys will like it. I had heard Geramny had 2 functioning "suacers" as a result of some of Tesla's work but who knows, pretty suspicious.

www.wintersonnenwende.com...

Read the whole of the article,very, very interesting!!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by daddio

I would not be too concerned with that 4th sub. It is the western branch of the IDF that we need to watch. Some people erroneously call it the US military.

The holocaust happened. But do not get hung up on numbers. What you need to remember is that the German Naval Command was HQed in the Rothschild estate in France.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

No doubt, my little brother was a navy seal enlisted over a decade ago now, he was all over the world seen a lot of things heard even more, so he has told me about underwater demolitions, he had heard some truly horrific stories of what the Mossad talked about at the table when intoxicated!! They would kill their own mother.
edit on 17-6-2012 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If you follow the juice it still leads to the same source. We have the same problem here in Australia, maybe not as bad as what it is in America but a lot of deep pockets with similar sympathies in killing for profit.
edit on 17-6-2012 by kwakakev because: added 'deep pockets'

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
JOOZE SHMOOS
MONEY runs this world.
The corporate ceos and the goverments are interchangeable...(and frequently interchange too!)
The Jewish people are as captive as the rest of us.......
Those who run things are international in scope.
They beong to no one race or ethnicity.....
The last of the "royalty," and the "nobility", of several nations are also deeply involved in the scam.....
\time to clean house and restart our way of governance and trade.....

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I'm sure that you don't put stock in the bible but , the Jews were chosen by God for a reason . That reason may not be a glorified one as most suppose . Judas did what he was chosen for and those Jews you are talking about are doing their part as much as it really offends us .The bible tells us of a world government and world money system that would be controlled exclusively by that gov. That is exactly what is happening today . The Holocaust did happen and ironically it could have been a Jew ( Hitler) that perpetrated it . Ashkenazi Jews supported Hitler at the start and with that Holocaust the Jewish Nation was created and could have been a motive for the action to drive the Jews back to a less than hospitable land . The Nation of Israel by the word of God was to be resurrected out f the dust and later the Temple of God rebuilt. All of this has happened up to the rebuilding of the Temple . This was written over 2 ,000 years ago .
What we thing or like or how we see it is of no consequence . All that has been written against God by atheist and published over the years has no consequence as well except that it supports like minded people and has the brand of higher education on it that makes God a tin hat theory . Those that suffers from the affliction of peer pressure are easily dissuaded from reading the bible for themselves and deffer to the cynic.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
JOOZE SHMOOS
MONEY runs this world.
The corporate ceos and the goverments are interchangeable...(and frequently interchange too!)
The Jewish people are as captive as the rest of us.......
Those who run things are international in scope.
They beong to no one race or ethnicity.....
The last of the "royalty," and the "nobility", of several nations are also deeply involved in the scam.....
\time to clean house and restart our way of governance and trade.....

There IS no money, that is what you do not get, Gold and Silver are "money". We are kept from having it, although I did acquire some when the price was down. But this is why all the "We buy Gold and Silver" ads everywhere. Paper money is a debt note, an IOU for the gold and silver the corporate government stole by fraud in 1933 and 1964. Federal Reserve notes are a trade system of commerce, use it and you are a debt slave.

You are correct on everything else, but who sits on the throne....with the rock underneath it. She is a puppet too but still has some say so long as she holds that position of silence.

And the "Jewish people" are not as captive as you would think. The ones that have woken up have changed faith, the ones that have converted were looking for a hand out and to be in on the scam. The true "Hebrew" are the Palestinians. Do some history work, when the Canaans occupied what is now "Israel"/Palestine, they were the true hebrews, but some left and mingled with the Egyptians who had the most power, in disguise, they intermaaried and took over the thrones and became the "Pharoahs". The ones that did not leave are still in Palestine.

Why do you think that those Rabbi's were stealing organs? Would you want to be a halfbreed? They believe that by transplanting original, true blood hebrew organs they could "cleanes themselves" of the half-breed status. This may seem outrageous, but from all that has been learned about the true "religion" and contempt for the rest of us, anything is possible and I do not dismiss anything without complete investigation. These people are truly sick and need more help than the rest of us can even begin to comprehend.

The monks in Tibet were persecuted because they would not give up the way of life and long held teachings. I have heard the can chant and move a 500 ton rock several feet across the floor. I have heard rumors of levitaion and even more bizarre stuff including healing. Jesus (Ceasars Son) spent 17 years there learning these things, or so I have read. Makes more sense and gives more plausibility to his healing stories.

Anyway, With all the information about old civilizations and the things they knew and used to their advantage to make life better for themselves, till the thieves came along and stole all their gold and silver, we should remember and never forget exactly what happened and WHO was behind it.

Why have these same families always been after gold and silver. Well, it does heal everything under the sun. The list of Universites who have tested that theory are long. And the results would eliminate the pharmacutical companies altogheter and literally overnight. It would free your mind.

But the Elite can't have that now can they, people who can think for themselves and solve problems with ease!!! We wouldn't need to rely on them anymore......go figure.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Oh, dear me. Another “the Jews ruling the world” thread. How a blog turns into fact.

Originally posted by daddio
This post, of course, is to delve into the actual control of "Germany" and is it really a Sovereign nation or occupied territory being fleeced by Jewish control. Remember people, Israel really has no agricutlture to support its own people, and really no manufacturing other than military components and electronics for the "corporate U.S. Military". So they are stealing what they can from around the world and hiding it in plain sight. Disrupting everyone elses peaceful existence to draw attention away from the devious deeds that they are doing.

1. Is there any real evidence that Germany is not a sovereign state and not in charge of its own destiny? From what I have seen, Germany seems to be quite well run and having lived there for six years and know Germans personally, I can tell you that they are in charge and have forged their own fate in the modern world.
2. Contrary to what you say, Israel is nearly self sufficient in agricultural production. Like all nations, they import what they cannot produce domestically, but export quite alot.
3. Israel is an advanced economy with all the bangs and whistles that entails. It has a significant non-military manufacturing base. I am sure they don't steal everything.

Furthermore, if Israel and the Jews were in charge, you would have thought the parlous state of Israel would have nee resolved long ago.

Regards

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Seriously, if I wrote a book and it sounded good to a few people, back when technology did not exist. I could formulate a plan too. I could lay out the groundwork for all kinds of things. Problem is..there were 2 books written, the one you read and the "guidebook and how to" book that the elite have.

idon't believe anything I read till I fully investigate it, then I think about who benefits, who loses and where it may lead to next, then I can deduce a fairly plausible answer for myself. If others don't believe it, oh well, in the end the truth will out.

It is not some master plan of a former alien specie, at least I do not think so. I somewhat believe that man existed long ago and he messed it up big time, a few remained after a great cataclysm and guided the newborn civilizations before perishing. Seems plausible....do I striongly believe that? No. Is it possible...maybe.

What it is today is a rogue group of ideological megalomaniacs stealing and raping society to a degree that is incomprehensible to most. THAT must be stopped before a great cataclysm again befalls us. At least that is just my opinion.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by daddio

You are barking up the wrong tree trying to teach the truth to these hate filled anti Semitic morons , they profess to deny ignorance but in reality people that spout this crap are by FAR the most gullible idiots I have ever had the sad experience to read from.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

How wrong one can be...

Yes, Germany is not it's own sovereign nation if you read the surrender. No formal handing over of power took place and the "U.S." military is strong as ever there to keep anyone from saying different.

And I know that Israel does produce it's own food for the few people who live there, they do not have much water though and THEY ARE stealing it from Iraq. There is an underground tunnel, built using the machine that drilled the "Chunnel" to England, the "pumping stations" that are being built on the Euphrates, as quickly as possible I might add, in Iraq are to pump water to Israel. The Dead sea is just that, DEAD. So heavily laden with salt now the desalination plants can't seperate the salt from the water any longer. So yes, they are stealing. If you ever wondered what the blue stripes are on the Israeli flag are for, well according to literature, they represent the Nile and the Euphrates rivers which the "Elite Jews" believe is theirs and all land in between.

Like I said, do some research and gather more info. If you lived there, good for you, but if you were not involved in the government or had to fight them and did not do any research on them, you can say what you will.

The Steel industry and the conglomerate that was established at the turn of the century has dictated what goes on and was responsible for the introduction of the EU. So unless you can provide me with the government documents to show that Germany is truly "Sovereign", I suggest you check out the library of Congress and the "Constitution" that was forced on the German people after the war.

FYI, "Israel" did not exist at the time of the war, not until 1948.....WHY...oh yes why, are war reparations PAID to the Israeli government? NONE of the people living there were involved in the war and many did not have family because from 1933 to 1936, Adolf shipped by way of France, 500,000 jews to Palestine to start the repopulation. Families left all together, and most that died from disease or were murdered by the idiotic Nazi's who did not follow orders, have no families left or living or working for the Israeli government. The Israeli government is a rogue organization put in place by force and not by right or international law.

Some people can just not accept the truth about history. I did not start out this way, I did research to learn what I know. I was shocked and dismayed at most of it, and it is denied and refuted, then later on, accepted.

Oh yea, and the "Temple"......The Dome of the Rock sits atop temple mound, the Masons hate it. This is where the alleged "King Solomon" had his temple and it is the center of all that is...ha ha ha ha ha. Anyway, sio make the arabs look bad, Muslims in poarticular because they kicked the Jews behinds but good and built the Dome. Make the Muslims look bad so the Jews can destroy the temple and rebuild Pharoah Salomains Temple, yes I spelled it correctly, there was no king solomon, it was Pharoah Salomain, an Egyptian half breed hebrew.

Oh how history was written!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

I am not hate filled, quite the opposite. I believe in right and wrong. For you to come here with no information to back up your claim is quite interesting. People will believe what they want to. Do I believe in cave men, sure, I have been in a cave once or twice, seen the writing on the wall. Go figure?

Do you think I live in a cave now? No I do not, wish like crazy I did with the crap going on in this world.

If you have something to add to the discussion that is constructive, please do so.

<<   2 >>

join