It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why America Is Doomed And Why The World Hates America.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Lets hear from an American.

The American today is as pro-war, pro-capitalist, pro-empire, and pro-materialist as it was then, but is facing a threat it can no more defeat than "terrorism": total economic, political and social FAILURE; and from that failure, collapse. Because America has been the preeminent world power financially, militarily and politically since 1945, it refuses compromise; nor can it surrender one front to save another; nor can it admit defeat; nor can it accept global competitiveness; nor can it honor international law; nor does it want to honor the social contract with its own people; nor can it accept dissent or protest without state-sponsored suppression conducted by militarized police forces; nor can it accept freedom of thought and action without expanding its totalitarian spying and surveillance methods; nor can it stop the anarchic algorithms on Wall Street from sucking blood out of the nation and into the hands of market parasites, insiders, vigilantes and CEOs; nor can it stop the Generals in the Pentagon and in Brussels from constructing new exorbitantly expensive weapon systems, provoking Cold Wars with Russia and China, invading and occupying tiny resource-rich nations to control the world's energy and flows, boastfully assassinating sovereign leaders and citizens, and now threatening anyone anywhere with murder or indefinite detention without trial or jury; nor can America stop the world from seeking to unseat USD as the reserve currency (one key motive to most of the above). Nor can America stop the world from HATING The United States of America.

In consequence of this supreme arrogance, self-righteousness, God ordained hegemony, and the stupidities therein, America is about to lose EVERYTHING - at once! (Hubris and gambling are not confined to Wall Street, they are national traits.)

The question remains: When will it all stop and how will it stop?

www.marketoracle.co.uk...
When will it stop?

I am in favour of Australia ending its military alliance with the United States. I also think that the United States should stand down as superpower. This is my honest opinion. It does not make me a bad person. It does not make me anti-american.

Americans seem unwilling to hear about the fact that the world is making efforts to unseat the USD as the Reserve Currency. When the USD is unseated, and it will be, the US will be in big trouble.

Brazil, Russia, India China and South Africa are meeting next week because of the use of SWIFT as a weapon of war. Expect the formation of a competitive SWIFT system in three blocks.

2012 is the year that the US dollar will suffer from a significant drop in utilization as the international settlement currency.

www.jsmineset.com...
People want to downplay the threat that the mighty BRICS nations pose. The reality is that the BRICS are the new power centre.

South Africa will this week take some initial steps to unseat the US dollar as the preferred worldwide currency for trade and investment in emerging economies. Thus, the nation is expected to become party to endorsing the Chinese currency, the renminbi, as the currency of trade in emerging markets.

sgtreport.com...
South Africa endorse Chinas renminbi.

And then, there’s that presumption about incumbency. The paper clearly shows it need not take a long time for a viable alternative to match the reigning reserve currency and eventually overtake it.

This should be welcome news to countries such as China and Russia, which have in recent years called for replacing the dollar-based system with one that uses several currencies.

But, as the authors show, the dollar’s rapid rise in the 20th century was possible because of the development of its financial system, the paper suggests.

blogs.reuters.com...
The fact is that there is no need for a reigning reserve currency. America has been ripping us all off since WW2. Now that their economy has been destroyed they are ripping us off more than ever. It is also fact that the USD can be unseated and it is looking like it will be unseated very soon.

This below is a 'red alert'. 5 hours ago. Qatar Central Bank wants to stop linking its currency to the USD. See, I know what I am talking about.

Doha, Qatar's central bank has broken ranks with other monetary authorities in the oil-rich Gulf region to express its first public concern about the longstanding policy of linking its currency to the U.S. dollar.

Now even the oil-rich Gulf Nations are turning away from the USD. The US is doomed.

Qatar, like most of the central banks in the oil-rich Gulf region, has pegged its currency to the U.S. dollar for more than a decade. Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Bahrain also maintain dollar pegs, while the Kuwaiti dinar is linked to a basket of currencies in which the dollar is predominant.

Countries were not going to ignore Americas humiliating Credit Downgrade forever. America has tried to gloss over it and pretend it didnt happen. We all remember when it happened and China came out and made fools of the United States. When China spoke down to them and made them the punchline of the world. The day of the Credit Downgrade was the beginning of the end for the United States.

Despite recent weakness in the dollar and the move by Standard & Poor's last year to downgrade the U.S. credit rating, the oil-rich Gulf states have refrained from voicing concerns about their currency pegs to the dollar, the currency in which their oil exports are denominated.

And who is stepping in to invest while the Western Banks all fail? You guessed it. Asain Banks. People act shocked when I say Australia should seek a military alliance with China. It is sensible. The West is finished.

Meanwhile, Mr. Al Thani said that Asian banks are stepping in to fill a funding "void" created by the pullback in lending by European banks due to the euro zone debt crisis.

articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com.au...

Basically, the International Monetary System that we have had for a few decades that revolves around the US dollar has finally reached the end of the line, and the current international monetary crisis was the last straw necessary for the world to realize that it needs a new redesigned international monetary system that would be compatible with the new realities of the 21st Century.

www.economonitor.com...
It is the end of the line for the USD. It is not a matter of if, but when.

Since the economic crisis began in 2007, many experts and economists have been surmising that the US dollar is at high risk of losing its reserve currency status. That other nations, seeing the risk of the US inflating their way out of debt troubles will find another reserve currency to use. This would greatly impact the US and perhaps cripple all economic recovery efforts

openresource.ca...
Now the US are inflating their way out of debt. They are trying to rip us all off as usual. Other nations are finding another reserve to use. The US is doomed. Fact.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
With this title it had to be germanicus.

Everyone hates america due to our foreign policy. And marketing ideas.

America is not doomed yet.

I don't know whats wrong with you but you seem to have some kind of vendetta against america

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
America isn't doomed and it makes no sense asking for a new superpower to take control or dominate world matters. It's not as if the next one would be any less corrupt or any less caring about public opinion throughout every nation. In fact, the majority of them would be worse.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun
With this title it had to be germanicus.

Everyone hates america due to our foreign policy. And marketing ideas.

America is not doomed yet.

I don't know whats wrong with you but you seem to have some kind of vendetta against america

The guy writing the thing above was american.

I do not hate america.

I am trying to warn you that its alot worse than you think.

If you think the US will be ok after the USD is unseated then you are in for a surprise.

What did you disagree with again? I am not the topic.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
The US is doomed.

Its funny I've heard this for a while now, Americas still here. Will still be here for a while. Maybe the country will change, I hope for the better, but even a changed America is still America.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
America isn't doomed and it makes no sense asking for a new superpower to take control or dominate world matters. It's not as if the next one would be any less corrupt or any less caring about public opinion throughout every nation. In fact, the majority of them would be worse.

The world had given up on the US. They are irrisponsible. They are lazy and incompetent. Look at their economy. They refuse to fix it. They continue to overspend.

It is out of our hands anyway. The onlt thing saving the US is having the reserve. When the USD is unseated the US will collapse.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

If you think the US will be ok after the USD is unseated then you are in for a surprise.

If you believe you can predict what will happen with the USD then you are most likely in for a surprise. But of course if you have some grand wisdom from inside sources, please pass it on because it would literally be worth a fortune.

Finance is a dog and pony show, with manufactured events that help take money from one, and consolidate to another.

I highly doubt anyone will see what's coming in the next five years regarding money matters until after it's passed.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I'm not really intent on ending the alliance, all I want is a fair alliance. At the moment we are being exploited through the ANZUS treaty and there is no evidence to say America would help us if we were in trouble.

If America stopped involving us in useless wars and tried to keep the peace in the Asia/Pacific rather than trying to destabilise it, I would be all for the alliance.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

If you believe you can predict what will happen with the USD then you are most likely in for a surprise. But of course if you have some grand wisdom from inside sources, please pass it on because it would literally be worth a fortune.

Finance is a dog and pony show, with manufactured events that help take money from one, and consolidate to another.

I highly doubt anyone will see what's coming in the next five years regarding money matters until after it's passed.

It does not take a genius. i didnt spend long on the post because there are a million people all saying how the USD is doomed. It is very obvious. They do not talk about it on MSM because it would scare you all. The writing is on the wall.

And I just did pass it in. The USD is doomed. The BRICs are working to destroy it. ALBA is working to destroy it. The oil-rich nations in the middle east are turning away from it. The only ones sticking with it are the US allies and as Greece has shown, not for long. Do you really think we will all go down with the ship? When you are ripping us off? You have no right to the reserve. It is not a bad thing that nations are turning away. Americans should not get upset. It is nothing personal. Your government is a loser. They have failed. There is no fixing the US. That is clear. We will not wait forever.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The world had given up on the US. They are irrisponsible. They are lazy and incompetent. Look at their economy. They refuse to fix it. They continue to overspend.

It is out of our hands anyway. The onlt thing saving the US is having the reserve. When the USD is unseated the US will collapse.

Look at the US economy? Name one economy that is doing good right now!

Irresponsible? As much as the great builders in Dubai that spent all the money on giant metaphorical penises in the desert?

What about China and the ghost cities...

The eurozone and their need to spend above and beyond reasonable limits.

What about a Chinese collapse?

Investment bank UBS estimates the Chinese bank's domestic credit is equal to about 145 per cent of the nation's nearly $US6 trillion annual GDP, with the ratio swelling to 170 per cent when so-called off-balance lending is included. By comparison, domestic credit in US institutions totalled just over 100 per cent of GDP in 2010, UBS said.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

What about a Eurozone collapse?

The outgoing head of the World Bank, Robert Zoellick, will warn the G20 summit that Europe runs the risk of sparking a Lehman-style global crisis that will have dire consequences for developing nations.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Do you really think we will all go down with the ship? When you are ripping us off? You have no right to the reserve. It is not a bad thing that nations are turning away. Americans should not get upset. It is nothing personal. Your government is a loser. They have failed. There is no fixing the US. That is clear. We will not wait forever.

I'm not an American.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Do you really think we will all go down with the ship? When you are ripping us off? You have no right to the reserve. It is not a bad thing that nations are turning away. Americans should not get upset. It is nothing personal. Your government is a loser. They have failed. There is no fixing the US. That is clear. We will not wait forever.

I'm not an American.

Who cares?

So you want to go down with the ship?

Bon voyage.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

It does not take a genius. i didnt spend long on the post because there are a million people all saying how the USD is doomed.

Don't forget how many people say Nibiru is coming this year or was already supposed to have come...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The Australian economy is doing good right now. Asia is doing ok as well.

The BRICS are fine.

It is the West that is doomed.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

It does not take a genius. i didnt spend long on the post because there are a million people all saying how the USD is doomed.

Don't forget how many people say Nibiru is coming this year or was already supposed to have come...

I do not believe economists/ But it is very clear. I am not surprised that so many agree with me. They are a little different to conspiracy theorists.

If you cant see what is happening you must be blind. It is in front of your fsce.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

The Australian economy is doing good right now. Asia is doing ok as well.

The BRICS are fine.

It is the West that is doomed.

You probably didn't read the article I linked. Do remember that before the mortgage crisis in the US unfolded people thought the economy was doing alright as well. Dow was up at record highs, people were making money left and right on property deals...

Australians are among the outsiders with the most at stake should soaring bad debts prompt Chinese banks to hit the lending brakes. China accounts for about a quarter of Australia's exports - nearing $65 billion in the year to June - and its growth has helped fuel demand in many of Australia's other main export markets in Asia.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said that continuing problems in the eurozone will further dampen global markets and adversely impact India’s own economic growth.
investmoneyinindia.com... in-the-eurozone-will-adversely-impact-indias-economic-pm

China pared its growth target to the lowest since 2004, Standard & Poor’s (S&P) may cut India’s investment grade credit rating, Brazil is on pace to expand less than 3 percent for a second consecutive year and falling oil prices may hurt Russia.

A prolonged slowdown in the four countries poses a fresh threat to a world economy suffering its weakest spell since the end of the 2009 recession, which the Brics helped shorten by contributing about half of the international expansion since 2007.

www.iol.co.za...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

China and Australia got a bump in the last GFC.

China will be better off this time now that they have the BRICS Bank.

China are trying to bring the GFC forward. They obviously do not fear it. You can comfort yourself with delusions of China needing western consumers but what China wants is the Reserve Status. They need to collapse the US economy before they can get it. That is what they are dong. Clearly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join