It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTRAORDINARY: Strong Russian ground forces moved in Syria

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Bearack

www.skeptic.ca...

USA was responsible for 15-30 million deaths of native americans according to researcher David Stannard.

Aztlan resistance movement and La Raza have estimated that usa murdered 100 million native americans.But independent historians estimate 30 million.Yamin Zakaria gave the estimate of 70 million native americans murdered.Marxist estimates of 160 million which is too high in my opinion

As the whites stole the lands from the native americans,I consider the Aztlan's movement estimates as credible.

Yamin Zakaria:
www.informationclearinghouse.info...
marxist's org:

371 treaties were made by the US government with Native Americans. The United States govenment violated 370 of those treaties, to date. Over 250 years, 160 million Native Americans have been killed by the US government
.marxists.org...

c

Those stats are so outlandish its hard to fathom that one would believe such rhetoric. Lets just look at the 100 million accusation. That's currently nearly the entire population of Mexico and 1/3 the current population of the US. With their current technology, there would be NO possible way for them to sustain such a massive population , even with the vast open land they would be exposed to. They were hunters with limited farming capabilities. Hence why the majority of tribes were forced to migrate along with the bison, moose and elk herds.

Many of the deaths pre-Western civilizations was merely Spanish conquistadors which brought small box and the plague. Nothing to do with the United States Government during the 16th century extinction.

Granted, the US did do biological warfare, but extremely minute in comparison to what Spain did. Spain brought decimation to 2 entire continents well before a US government was even conceived.

Anyway, we are getting WAY off subject here. And I apologize for continuing it.

Please to get back onto the subject at hand now.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Actually, there was millions of Native Americans. There was even a single tribe that numbered over 200,000 but was eventually wiped out by the combination of diseases brought by Europeans and the fighting.

Even if you only count the casualties reported (There was many millions wiped out during the Civil war but the casualties were never counted).

The Library of Congress places the casualties at around 600,000 during the Civil war and over 900,000 during the westward expansion.
Once again, this is only what was reported, it is likely that thousands more were killed either fighting for the North/South or destroyed by bombardments from each side.

Here is a link to the estimated total of America (North & Central):

Click

I am digging up links for the others but my computer is running very slowly.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Those stats are so outlandish its hard to fathom that one would believe such rhetoric. Lets just look at the 100 million accusation. That's currently nearly the entire population of Mexico and 1/3 the current population of the US. With their current technology, there would be NO possible way for them to sustain such a massive population , even with the vast open land they would be exposed to. They were hunters with limited farming capabilities. Hence why the majority of tribes were forced to migrate along with the bison, moose and elk herds.

Not necessarily. They were hunter gatherers yes but you need to remember that there was hundreds of bison herds and some of them reached over 1 million.
Look at the tribes in Africa pre-colonial, they were hunter gatherers also but they numbered in the millions, why couldn't the Amerindians reach the size also?

And 100m was the total of North America (Including Canada) and Central America.
If you were only counting the United States of America it was estimated to be about 15 million.

Hell, the Roman Empire was tiny compared to the US and they had well over 100 million people in their Empire.
Granted they farmed the land but they were also involved in several wars on a near constant basis.

Roman Demography
edit on 19-6-2012 by Trajan because: Link

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

There are many things that are being conducted as we speak, that join us*nato was just the start. As you pointed out and as many people across the world and throughout many many sites all have one thing in common and that is that something is up and know one is talking about it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here some bad news for some one
www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

And Putin has been revealed as a two faced snake. I thought he was the one man that could hold Russia together and keep the West out of the US but clearly I was wrong. Now it falls to China to stop any assaults on Assad by the UN. At the very least Iran must stand up to for their Syrian allies. If they do not then we will see a very rapid downward spiral for Syria which could lead to Assad firin off all his chemical weapons and setting the Middle East on fire.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Well,Russians might be appeasing the West for now.But it is no green light for aggression.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dolby_X
Here some bad news for some one
www.reuters.com...

I would be very cautious about reuters and the reason for this is just hours after the elections within Greece, an sms was being mass sent throughout Greece announcing new elections within July. It has been suggested and traced back to an account held by Reuters ( I am waiting on final confirmation ). Whats interesting is interesting and highly irregular is how and why a media outlet is sending such political sms messages, although as i typed it earlier, i am still waiting to confirm the original account holder of the sms messages.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Sorry,I am not bamboozled by american manifest destiny propaganda.Accept the facts.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

EXTRAORDINARY: Strong Russian ground forces moved in Syria

translate.google.com

Another international exclusivity defencenet.gr confirmed: Sources told the Pentagon to the satellite television network NBC confirmed what we first broadcast on February 19, 2012: Russia has already sent special operations units to Syria for safekeeping of the naval base in Tartus , the only Russian naval base in the Mediterranean, but the array technologies and air defense systems S-300PMU2, the onshore missile battery P-800 Yakhont and Pantsir S1, but now things are even more severe.
(visit the link for the full news article)

LMFAO. Sorry I had to laugh not at you but the source.

Defencenet? That is the worst Greek "defence" site on the Internet.
They post so much bullsh** and so much fantasy made up crap, that nobody takes them seriously.
They are the Greek version of Debka.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Lets see what do we have here...

Russia
Syria

Nope don't see the U.S. on this list, therefore it's none of our business. We put our troops where we want, when we want with little to no regard for what the international community agrees to, therefore we cannot dictate whether or not other nations can do the same.

Here's an idea that our current foreign policy makers cant fathom, let Russia do what it wants, let Syria do what it wants, let Iran do what it wants. This is one of the biggest reasons the U.S. is 'hated,' the fact that we have to be in everyone elses business, dictating what others can and cannot do, claiming that what is done in Americas name is always somehow righteous.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

i guess you aren't aware of how much NATO hardware was moved to combat Libyan forces

I was thinking in terms of something moving here recently and nothing has. It has all been sitting in place since Libya because they planned this crap back then.

There is a particular video circulating within the web that shows a theoretical strike from nato upon Russia. Within the video on a 2second frame load time you can distinctly see a mock incoming missile threats from u.s. based location in crete and ariel combat wings flying in from central greece from a particular southern air force base, you can also see impact zones in and around what currently is Syria. Surprisingly enough the video is dated '11 and also concludes with a hypothetical loss ratio of civilian and military casualties estimation in real time, the video is in russian as the title of the video is also in russian it had taken me some time and several emails to locate it as the videos is branded as private so it wont show up on a search engine. I will try to pick up the link but no promises as it was like to trying to draw blood from a stone to acquire it.

a quick link as to how serious this all is. link
edit on 17-6-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

There is no US missile base in Crete or anywhere in Greece.
Unless you mean a US warship launching a tomahawk cruise missile.
In which case that would not happen from within Greek waters, that will happen from International waters deep in the eastern Mediterranean sea.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
SO HAS THIS THREAD BEEN DEBUNKED.....YET???? PLEASE!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12A

i guess you aren't aware of how much NATO hardware was moved to combat Libyan forces

I was thinking in terms of something moving here recently and nothing has. It has all been sitting in place since Libya because they planned this crap back then.

There is a particular video circulating within the web that shows a theoretical strike from nato upon Russia. Within the video on a 2second frame load time you can distinctly see a mock incoming missile threats from u.s. based location in crete and ariel combat wings flying in from central greece from a particular southern air force base, you can also see impact zones in and around what currently is Syria. Surprisingly enough the video is dated '11 and also concludes with a hypothetical loss ratio of civilian and military casualties estimation in real time, the video is in russian as the title of the video is also in russian it had taken me some time and several emails to locate it as the videos is branded as private so it wont show up on a search engine. I will try to pick up the link but no promises as it was like to trying to draw blood from a stone to acquire it.

In which case that would not happen from within Greek waters, that will happen from International waters deep in the eastern Mediterranean sea.

You might want to research were the S300's are located at...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
SO HAS THIS THREAD BEEN DEBUNKED.....YET???? PLEASE!!!!!!

Debunked as in if there is are extraordinary Russian units in Syria, well no, the fact is that YES Russian special forces in urban warfare are very much stationed within Syria as is the black division of the CIA and Mossad along with several other so called " freedom fighters from Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan" . In short, its hot to trot and those who know are crossing fingers that it wont go into full scale mode.

P.S. The current downing of the Turkish Phantom was not achieved by shooting AK47's in the air, it was brought down by Russian defense systems put in place for the purpose of defending Syria.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12A

You might want to research were the S300's are located at...

And you might like to research who those S300's belong to and who operates them.

Let me make it clear one more time. The US does not have a missile base in Crete or anywhere else in Greece.

The S300 systems belong to Greece, and are operated by the Hellenic(Greek) Air Force.
They are an air DEFENCE system, and are integrated into the rest of the Greek air defence network which also includes Patriot systems.

The Greek air defence network will not, and physically and technically can NOT be used to attack Syria.

Your source, Defencenet, is a JOKE.
It is the Greek equivalent of Debka, and in many cases, ten times worse then the crap Debka posts.

NOBODY takes Defencenet seriously.

Every claim they make, they have "inside sources". That is their standard line.
An international exclusive to a ridiculous site like defencenet? LOL

People need to think with their heads. If it sounds too good to be true, then IT IS.

The only inside sources Defencenet's writers have, is the voices inside their heads.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BLV12A

Your more than welcome to hold your opinion on any matter, as an individual regarding the s300's i was referring to them being stationed in Crete and obviously the U.S. naval base along with several other islands in the region. As for defencenet well, lets see here, i know of first hand there close ties to individuals high up in the chain of command so if they are a joke, well i guess you haven't sat down and looked at their articles closely. Within the necessary news articles there are particular paragraphs that are not written from journalists, they, one can say, come straight from the horses mouth. As for if the s300's and patriot are linked in, why sure they are, why wouldn't they be, infact if you recall the upgrade in both systems was implemented to adapt to the various roles HAF has and during the recent egypt and libyan issues was also upgraded with the consent of both super powers. In short, crete is shielded to a level as we speak that only a handful of other bases around the world are currently at. Who wouldn't shield a naval base when you have nuke subs hanging around and using the port as a docking area along with non disclosed ships without a full moon present in the sky to further conceal the class of ships coming in and out.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join