It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How were the pyramids really built?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
On a much smaller scale, research how the 'Coral Castle' was constructed and there's your answer.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by georgemoseleylander

Originally posted by nv4711
reply to post by georgemoseleylander

Untrie. Firstly, I believe that the dating for many sites is way off. Secondly, Copan is merely an example.

You don't get to change history just to fit your hypothesis.

No. They do not produce it "somehow" but by two very simple means... by either chemical action in the pyramids, effectively built to survive an explosion or by pumping loads of electricity though saline or corrupted water using stone cirles like Stonehenge as giant dynamos.

So the Pyramids were built with Zeppelins to produce hydrogen. Your Zeppelins needed said hydrogen to operate and built the Pyramids to produce the hydrogen...? Can you see the flaw in your circular logic?

UNTRUE... hallofthegods.org... Second down to the right of the "ABYDOS helicopter"

What Harte said....

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Well said. Like others, this subject exasperates me. The AE told us they built them (including length of time it took), left the quarries behind where they got the stone from, etc, etc.

Why do people struggle to believe them?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I've always thought they were built as a reflection of the Egyptians' developing technology and beliefs. From pit graves to mastaba to pyramids made sense to me. All the graves and workers' towns surrounding the pyramid complexes and quarries seemed to prove that they were actually built by humans.

After years on ATS, I now think it's more likely that the rocks were flown in from Mars by aliens. They needed to balance the Earth, open a dimensional portal and create a machine of stone that would extend the life-time of blunt razor blades. They had to build this technology from roughly-shaped blocks because metal would have been too obvious. When they fell short of a few blocks, they made them by pouring concrete.

My God man, you need to get this information to a book publisher STAT! A balanced Earth is a happy Earth!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by nv4711

Well said. Like others, this subject exasperates me. The AE told us they built them (including length of time it took), left the quarries behind where they got the stone from, etc, etc.

Why do people struggle to believe them?

If I only knew. What really cracks me up is that if Archaeologists (or any other scientist) would use the same poor logic, faulty research and unwarranted jumping to conclusions, they would (rightfully) call them crackpots and crazy.

Egyptians building Pyramids - impossible and crazy. Zeppelins or Aliens - the only reasonable explanation. *face palm*
edit on 23-10-2012 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Pyrimids were built top-down. Legend has it that Ra and someother gods, Made the pyrimids to keep something like an electrical connection in the atmosphere. It should be in the 12 Emerald Tablets. reply to post by VeritasAequitas

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by Chargeit

They poured the stones like concrete into molds. Over time these cast stones got denser and denser. They could line them up with the stars easily since nights were CLEAR back then, no light pollution. People could stare into the galaxy back then, what a sight that must've been.

NEXT.
edit on 17-6-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

I agree with that theory 100%, but at the same time, they supposedly found that not all of the stones were cast. Hopefully that truly isn't the case.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join