It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW 3rd Party Ticket Jessie Ventura and Billy Jack for a USA Presidential Tag Team World Class Smac

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Okay, we all know Jessie Ventura and movies, and political views, google if you don't and want'...Possible Presidential Candidate

So thinking a World Shocker would be bring in Tom Laughlin AKA Billy Jack to make a ticket,under a new party name, or agreed the Libertarian ticket with Ventura as VP or the other way around.

just don't call it a tea party
well name is not what matters, so be call it whatever,

www.billyjack.com... Has header saying "Billy Jack for President"

The new second “Bill of Rights”

A year before his death President Roosevelt introduced a new Bill of Rights – economic rights – which every nation in Europe has adopted, except America. And in the film Billy Jack introduces a modern version of this new second “Bill of Rights,” Economic Rights, which will surprise you.

Do you want the Free Choice Public Healthcare Option?
Yes
No
Not sure, all the plans are too confusing to me.
Other

Anyway we can get BJ on a ticket, maybe with Jessie Ventura
Just thinking, hearing lot of about Jesus and other entities and when dealing with the flesh and spirit world...no other comes to mind as being a hero that if the world had more of, would be such a better place.

Is it me, or are there some Billy Jack hate here? Hope it is my imagination and not a just conspiracy theory...

A little bit about Billy Jack and please do torrent search or youtube or google vid.

4 movies with great political views and interesting photography in the cinematography and the plots, speaks for itself.

Little from wiki

Plot

Billy Jack is a "Half-breed" American Cherokee Indian, a Green Beret Vietnam War veteran, and a hapkido master. The character made his début in The Born Losers (1967), a "biker film" about a motorcycle gang terrorizing a California town. Billy Jack rises to the occasion to defeat the gang by defending a college student who has evidence against them for gang rapes.

...Leonard Maltin writes: "Seen today, its politics are highly questionable, and its 'message' of peace looks ridiculous, considering the amount of violence in the film."

Roger Ebert disagreed on what the message of the film was, saying "I'm also somewhat disturbed by the central theme of the movie. 'Billy Jack' seems to be saying the same thing as 'Born Losers,' that a gun is better than a constitution in the enforcement of justice

The second sequel, The Trial of Billy Jack, released in late 1974, was also a huge box office, if not as big a critical, success.[39]
... strong criticism of the Kent State shootings.[12] However, Laughlin's unique promotion of the film was its real legacy. ... The film's promotion forever changed the way films are marketed and has been called "the first blockbuster".[1][40]

...Billy Jack Goes to Washington was a failure because of distribution problems,[34] and it proved to be Laughlin's last film as a director through 2012. Laughlin has blamed individuals within the United States government for the failure of the film, telling CNN's Showbiz Tonight in 2005,

In 1992, as a protest[12] he sought the Democratic Party nomination for President.[5]

Laughlin later heavily protested being excluded from the primary ballot in his home state of Wisconsin at the same time former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke was included.[67] After dropping out of the race, he worked as an advisor to the campaign of Ross Perot

He ran for president again in 2004,[69] this time as a Republican.[70] Campaigning as an opponent of the Iraq war, he received 154 votes in the New Hampshire primary[71] despite not being allowed to participate in the debates.[72] He ran again in 2008[73] as a Democrat, getting 47 votes in the New Hampshire primary.[74]

Laughlin has been an outspoken critic of the Iraq War[75][76] and President George W. Bush.[77] His website presents several writings calling the Iraq conflict worse than the Vietnam War

Billy Jack's Moral Revolution in 2006

... has also repeatedly stated the need for a viable, mainstream third political party.

edit on 17-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I see you read my post.A third party would get Obama re-elected. So I don't think this is a good idea.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I see you read my post.A third party would get Obama re-elected. So I don't think this is a good idea.

Exactly. Any third party will only take votes away from the Republican nominee... whom I am also unhappy with.

I actually like Jesse Ventura and I know a lot of other folks do too. But he is polarizing. One either loves or hates him it seems.
edit on 6/17/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

nope been watching billy jack ...link us up

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Exactly. Any third party will only take votes away from the Republican nominee... whom I am also unhappy with.

I actually like Jesse Ventura and I know a lot of other folks do too. But he is polarizing. One either loves or hates him it seems.

Well, Bush was bad as Obama, if not worse, he got the USA into 911, Afghanistan, Iraq and Obama just more of puppet like Clinton and Carter, and Mitten would not be any change based all the intel on him..

The two party system is easier for the bankers to control, make em spend a little more...2 party system is fugged up for sure

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Physic

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Well, Bush was bad as Obama, if not worse, he got the USA into 911, Afghanistan, Iraq and Obama just more of puppet like Clinton and Carter, and Mitten would not be any change based all the intel on him..

The two party system is easier for the bankers to control, make em spend a little more...2 party system is fugged up for sure

I can't argue with a thing you said.
The whole system is broken.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Yea, really not sure a 3rd party would be the salvation factor or not, just don't think it could get any worse, with the goons been running the show the last 200 years and let it get this bad

top topics

join