It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian sisters found dead in Thai resort (Mysterious Rashes)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Canadian sisters found dead in Thai resort (Mysterious Rashes)

news.ninemsn.com.au

The bodies of two Canadian sisters have been found in a hotel room on the popular tourist resort island of Phi Phi, Thai police told AFP Saturday, without revealing the suspected cause of death.

"It's difficult to get a sense of just what police found when they visited the room, but they had said there were signs that the two women had been sick and they had mysterious rashes on their skin," Alan Morison from the Phuket Wan news website told CBC Montreal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Mysterious rashes...mysterious rashes!

Where have i heard this before?

Vietnam - that town which was quarantined and cut off due to the massive rash which was causing sickness and at times, death.

Miami - That flight which was cancelled and quarantined due to a passenger having a mysterious rash. CDC and other units could not find the cause of the rash.

I will however wait until the official results are released to make a decision regarding said rashes.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-6-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

And don't forget about the fishes that mysteriously had the same rashes.

I'll have to find that story again.

I believe that was just in the US off the coast of Maryland.

ugh that was in 2007

But it's called

Pfisteria piscicida

en.wikipedia.org...

Image credits:
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
When do you ever hear follow-up on these things? If there's a *real* reason for concern, they stay totally mum about it. If it's nothing worth mentioning, like the annual flu wave, it is then declared a pandemic after a handful of people contract it. Not die, just contract. When people die, they don't tell you jack. Expect stoney silence on this.

However, the Canadian press has apparently like the idea that this is a case of poisoning: Poisoning suspected...
edit on 17/6/2012 by CosmicEgg because:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
sounds like they trusted the wrong dealer

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 17-6-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Could it be poising?

I remember a few weeks ago some Australian ladies drunk wine which was laced with antifreeze which caused death and some very nasty burns.
Next thing I can think of is if they were swimming or diving they may have got nipped by a venomous sea creature.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
wonder what happened......no reports of anyone else dead or with a rash......will keep an eye out for info on this story.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
they think they were poisoned...vomiting, bleeding gums,finger and toenails blue.

www.nydailynews.com...

apparently from the source above

The sisters' deaths recalled a May 2009 incident when two women, an American and a Norwegien, died of suspected poisoning at a guest house on Phi Phi.

Doctors never confirmed what made the two ill, and two other people who suffered the same symptoms survived.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

new topics

top topics

join