It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul wins 21 of 25 delegates elected in Iowa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hab22
I wonder how awkward it was for Rand Paul to wish Ron Paul a Happy Father's Day.

No doubt, thought the same thing....but we really don't know the whole story....and most of us know how "ruthless" TPTB can be, and perhaps they threatened his Father's life? But at face value....it seems he should have at least waited and seen final delegate count and supported his Father speaking at the Convention. I find it very "bizzare"...but Hell, I find these endless Wars for profit, Our Country being robbed blind, The FED, The War on Drugs, lol, who's biggest "supplier" is the CIA, Martial Law, and eroding our Rights and Constitution to be even MORE "Bizzare" and Outrageous.

I sincerly hope Ron Paul at least gets a chance to speak at the Convention and can possibly at least reach a MASS audience and "force" a dialog with Obama and Romney that at least makes them "uncomfotable" when faced with some very important questions, that need to be directly addressed, and if anyone can make that happen, it's Ron Paul......

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
The game is being played out. This script is long-since written and both
Pauls are simply acting their part.

Individual sovereignty is to be insisted upon. No more placing your fate and hopes
in the hands of any others.

This is the only way forward.

Really?? Sounds like your trying to convice yourself of that.

Ron Paul doesn't follow the script, and for you to say he does just goes to show what you know or act like you know.

I'm tired of people that have no idea about Ron Paul making statements like this. I finally met a Obama supporter the other day and all he was, was a bitter middle aged white guy who was retired on government assitance. Apparently anyone that disagrees with Obama is racist. Ron Paul is a communist.. which he learned everything he needed to know about Ron Paul from the GOP debates..... I actually laughed out loud there. Debt is a good thing and nothing to worry about, and we need to take over the worlds military forces so they won't disagree with us.

I am new here.

Are ye really not aware of the ron paul psy-op/scam?
Are ye really still sucked into the false hope merchants spin?

I suggest you search out webster tarpleys research regarding paul.
Discover exactly how many times during televised debates paul attacked
romney, another conman with friends in low places.
(spoiler: ZERO)

paul was fulfilling his role is all.

p.s. anyone else see a remarkable resemblence between a young ron paul
and jfk shooter (not!) lee harvey oswald?
(Isn't there unanswered questions regarding pauls early career timeline?)

I always thought that oswald talked as if he had some tissue stuffed between his
upper teeth and upper lip. Just a thought.

I agree with muzzle, and go further.
Everything presented to us shattle (sheep come cattle) is a psy-op.
TV rocks!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Oh they expected 500? Hmm.

Is it only between these two candidates now officially or are other names applicable still, do you know?
And no I haven't received any emails I only check that stuff like once a month for passwords or something.
I'm not on anyone's lists other than the few services I use.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Oh but isn't it funny that by simply blind testing the water, I forced a back peddle?

That is a strong sign, a red flag, an omen.
Look at it for what it is.

I could randomly blind force another back peddle I bet.
Probably be a waste of time though.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

THANK YOU. I am so tired of people equating Rand's actions with Ron's. I don't support Ron Paul but I'm tired of these idiotic posts.

Rand is trying to distance himself away from his father, unfortunately. Because, a father/son team would be so much better.

By the way, who are you supporting, Joker Kitty?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Folks, I think everyone is making too much about the Ron/Ran Paul issue. Ron Paul will turn 77 years young come August 20th. Ron was born in 1935. If Ron wants to run for President again in 2016, Ron will be 81 years old and if he wins, he'll finish his first term a spry 85 year old man. I know people are living to older ages and living more productive lives but I think even Ron knows that he is getting up there in age.

On the other hand,.....

Ran was born January 7, 1963 and is 49 years old. Ran will not be 77 years old until the year 2040, which means Ran could run for President on his own in 2016, 2020, 2024,2028, 2032, 2036 or be his fathers age and run in the year 2040.

My point here is to be a good politician, you have to know which way the wind is blowing and react accordingly. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's hopes, but I think it's valid to say that 2012 will be about Romney and his run for the White House. I think Ran realizes that over the long haul being a team player and a "Republican" is important to achieve what he most may want later down the line- a run at the White House himself. Romney wanted to be the Republican nominee in 2008 but John McCain had his turn instead. Romney was a good Republican and backed McCain in 2008 and the Republican party rewarded Romney for his loyalty in this election cycle for 2012. Ran is watching closely this complex history of events unfold and understands what is expected of him.

Ron Paul on the other hand realizes that 2012 might be his last shot at this and he's debating a scorched earth policy to try and switch delegates and hog as much as the platform as he can at the convention, possibly no matter what the fallout will be- to have one last shot at the White House. Ran realizes that if he follows in his fathers shadow in path of conduct at the Republican National Convention, then it would be like being a member of Brutus' family showing up for Ceasers’ funeral- not a good thing. Ran could be seen "as just supporting his old man" however most of the powerbrokers will see it as helping trying to cut down the Republican nominee at a crucial time in the race and they would NEVER forget nor forgive Ran Paul- certainly not in 2016 and possibly in 2040. What the Republican powerbrokers could not do to the father (I think Ron is not likely to try another run in 2016) then they will reserve there wrath to take it out on Ran Paul for a very long time.

Truthfully I think even Ron Paul knows his chances are about at an end and I think he would be the proudest Dad in the world to see Ran being sworn in as a President of the United States. Ron is a politician too, and he understands that he can leave a mess that his son might not be able to recover from if Daddy Ron goes for the nuclear option (try and steal delegates, showboat at the platform...behave badly...lol..). I know this is shocking, but do not be surprised if Ron shows up and behaves and makes nice with Romney for the simple reason he does not want to ruin Ran's chances later.

Ron is still free to do what he wants and proceed any manor that he chooses, but Ran is doing the smart thing and trying to protect his future.... that's all....
edit on 18-6-2012 by AckAckAttack34 because: spelling...sorry all!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
With all the Revelations of Fraud by the other contenders, and Paul winning time and again, everywhere He goes, how can He not be considered the TOP republican candidate? Heak, he wins nearly everywhere he goes!! I will vote Him no matter the media spin or news coverage to the contrary. I believe someone in Corperate America and the media is definitely in collusion, and hopefully actual count will decide the winner. The Lawyers coalition has stepped up now to try and right the wrongs currently being perpetrated on the citizenry as we speak, hopefully their cries and efforts will not be hushed by TPTB, as they have become a LOUD and Vocal part of the media today.

Who wields the power to silence the avalanche of truth being availed to everybody through every type of media, Loud and Clear.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

I just want to address this "fraud" issue because it is very bothersome to me at a very deep level. I really believe that the elected officials should get there positions base on them winning the majority of the votes. I understand that team Ron Paul has volumes of alleged election "fraud" . Here's a ugly truth: Romney received 9,414,851 votes.

Even if Team Ron Paul was to take all of it's fraud allegations to the US Supreme Court, and the Court agreed and said, "Ron Paul, by God your right, 50% of Romney's votes are fraudulent, and we hereby strip Romney of those fraudulent votes", that would give Romney only, 4,707,425 total votes. This would still put him ahead of the second place challenger Rick Santorum with 3,895,526 votes. Romney would also have a pretty good lead over 3rd place finisher Newt Gingrich with 2,712,343 total votes, and then in fourth place is Ron Paul with 2,028,830 votes.

Or to put it another way, with Romney at 9.414M votes and Paul at 2.028M votes means for every one vote Ron Paul received, Romney got 4.64 votes on average. And for every vote Ron Paul got, Santorum averaged 1.92 votes. Romney received over 50% of the popular votes (50.91%) with Santorum at second place 21.06%, Gingrich 14.67% and Ron Paul at 10.97% of the popular votes.

My point here is that RNC delegates should be somewhat representative of the popular vote. Not surprisingly, Romney is leading Paul by say 1,000 delegates so far? It is very possible that Paul has more delegates now than Gingrich, but less than Santorum. The concept that Paul can "flip" enough of the delegates to win the nomination is pretty far fetched. And I'm sorry to say, THE FACT THAT RON PAUL HAD 89% OF THE POPULAR VOTE GO AGAINST HIM FOR OTHER CANDIDATES is a pretty strong indication that he is not the "TOP" Republican candidate by a rather large margin.

Sorry folks, it's just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Oh but isn't it funny that by simply blind testing the water, I forced a back peddle?

That is a strong sign, a red flag, an omen.
Look at it for what it is.

I could randomly blind force another back peddle I bet.
Probably be a waste of time though.

You got Him! Bugger baby booby bobber!

Second!

Ron Paul!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join