join

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Well said!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The city should be made to replace every one of the plants and trees at their expense,As well as compensating her monetarily for the pain and distress it caused her.I can't imagine coming home to see the decimation in my yard,I think I would have lost my mind.
I had to have three trees removed for safty reasons and it really bothered me I didn't think it would but it did.

What the heck is this country coming too?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

America...The country where one dumb person ruins it for everybody.

Somebody probably complained because :

* They were jealous

* They are dumb and though it was marijuana

* They are a useless human being who serves no purpose to humanity, other than to cause problems for other people.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blacksheep1

A sure-fire way to "Deny Ignorance"...go to the source.

Please update us if you carry through with this. We would all like to know I believe.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
They can make legal matters illegal and vice versa. But they cannot make lawful unlawful.

This was an unlawful action by the government, and the injured party is this woman.

The accuser is the government and the perpetrator is the government. So the government, no, the people of the nation should arrest the people that committed the crime of damaging people's property should be held accountable and charged with destruction of property

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
[img]
[/img]

A pic of her home from January 2008. I know alot can change in 4 years, but seems fishy...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ah i really expect one day americans will have enough, and will just come outside and shoot the tyrants at first sight. i know i would, it'd be a message bigger than my own life

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You can even see what I presume to be the "inoperable truck" in the drive in the above picture. Not saying I do not believe this woman's story, but knowing the neighborhood and the people that live there, I am starting to get the feeling that this is a "sensationalist hype" story. I myself am a gardener and I don't think I could transform that property into what was described in the news story in 4 years. I have procured a phone number and the address for Denise Morrison. Being Father's day and having six kids home today, I will have to physically follow-up on this later, but I will keep you posted.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

There is a before and after pic of her home on the thread opener that desn't look much like the pic of the house you posted. Does anyone know how long she's lived there?

I really hope you get a chance to meet and talk with her.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
wtf? thats an ugly yard. I wonder if that grass is edible.

This reminds me of some neighbors i used to have. They had this garden, lots of flowers. I wouldn't say it looked bad, but it was obnoxious. They had it all the way out to the edge of the pavement of the road, and they live at a 3 way intersection with one stop sign. You'd stop at the sign and you couldnt even tell if anyone was coming. It was an obvious safety hazard and these people had a huge fight with the township over it. There's apparently an ordinance that says you cant have anything from fifteen feet from the center of the road. WTF? That's the worst possible way they could have written the ordinance. You have to be able to see around that corner to safely drive, and that is that.

But they never did complain about what it looked like. To me it looked like some crazy persons yard. I didn't care for it but it's not my property and it's not my business to like it or not like it, when you get down to it...except for the safety aspect.

Funny thing is they eventually cleared it out a couple feet from the road and now its funny. They also added a small statue of a pig and one of a frog, and the pig has a lipstick print on its butt. LMAO.....do ya think they're trying to send a message..?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Same thing happens in the UK.
You purchase property from the council and the contract basically states that you can't do
anything to annoy the neighbors otherwise you are in breach of contract.
If your garden is untidy they push that contract in your face and send you threatening letters.
My neighbor uses the council to hassle me constantly. She is a no good busy-body.

She was complainng about my other neighbors' tree (A beautiful cherry blossom tree.)
She said the blossom was falling on her lawn and she wanted the tree cut down.
She failed with that so she tried to poison the tree with herbicide. That worked for some time,
but the tree bounced back. Eventually she manipulated her way into the housing business
and got herself on the panel. She eventually found her excuse, the tree was blocking the
street light and could enable someone to hide in there and assault someone so the tree was cut down.

She also claimed that my house was leaking water and that was creating damp in her passage.
So the council sent a threatening letter out and asked if they could inspect my property
for dampness. If I had said "no" then they would have complained to the mortgage holders and said
I was destroying the value of the property. So I let them in. The inspector came in and asked to see the passageway where the claimed dampness was. He was shocked to see that there was no radiator there
(She has a radiator on the adjacent side leaking and causing dampness.)
When I pulled back the bookcase I noticed there was water damage there - obviously from her side.
The wallpaper was peeling from obvious water damage . He took a hydrometer sample and said it was
bone dry. I asked him to put that in writing which he did. he was in and out in like 5 mins.
Very scared look on his face.
I could have sued them for this as they harassed me and as a result because of a woman living on their
property - she rents the house. She damaged mine and tried to blame it on me.

Limbo

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Not trying to argue with you at all, the pics do look much different, but the house is the same one. Look at the pic I posted and re-watch the vid. Carport matches, same brick wainscot on the bottom of house, same siding, same tree in the front yard. I pulled the pic from google maps and know it is not always accurate, but I do believe that this is the same house. I pulled her address from the court filings. I have started doing some independent reporting here locally, starting back not to long ago with the "Black Friday shootings". I have reported alongside with all the local "msm" and I can tell you for fact they often do not use actual pictures from the scene they are reporting from. Just food for thought.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
She should move to the countryside, problem solved.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blacksheep1

[img]
[/img]

A pic of her home from January 2008. I know alot can change in 4 years, but seems fishy...

Doesn't look like the same house at all. I'm thinking that it's her first house.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
She should move to the countryside, problem solved.

1. Perhaps she dosnt wish to.

2. Perhaps its her home and she would suddenly die if moved, its very common for the elderly.

3. Perhaps she would never be able to replace the value and extra cost would make her go under.

4. She researched it all and kept it all legal. HOW DARE THEY? They coudn't do this in Canada, by the way.

So they can act above the law and no blinks an eye.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Not trying to argue with you at all, the pics do look much different, but the house is the same one. Look at the pic I posted and re-watch the vid. Carport matches, same brick wainscot on the bottom of house, same siding, same tree in the front yard. I pulled the pic from google maps and know it is not always accurate, but I do believe that this is the same house. I pulled her address from the court filings. I have started doing some independent reporting here locally, starting back not to long ago with the "Black Friday shootings". I have reported alongside with all the local "msm" and I can tell you for fact they often do not use actual pictures from the scene they are reporting from. Just food for thought.

This may be the same house and with the herbs and berrries she was growing it wouldn't take long to fill it up. Especially with the peppermint etc.

Also, maybe this was taken in fall, winter or spring just before everything starts waking up.

If there was nothing there, why would the city workers be out removing...?

I tend to believe her.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by Unity_99
It was illegal and she is suing. And I hope she hires mature trees and her garden with the money.

It was not illegal. She said she looked up the ordinance and it says no NON edible plants over 12 inches.

Yes, I read it that was followed.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

No no, I'm not trying to pick any fights, but if msm uses fake photos of the scenes they're reporting from .... well, isn't that a form of yellow journalism? The photo in the OP also shows brick wainscot and a similar carport, etc.

All I'm sayin' is that a picture you took from your own camera would be awesome, along with a few words from her if she would cooperate with you.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Even if she doesnt talk to you, you shouldn't have any trouble interviewing her neighbors.

Just tell them you are a reporter for a small, web-based organization.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The picture I posted was taken in January 2008, winter for us. Also following our major icestorm of December '07, which explains the downed branches in the yard. However there are no dormant herbs or ornamental flowers visible in the yard at that time. That is dormant bermuda grass, with an unmowed strip down the front of her yard. You are correct, that maybe it would not take that long to fill in with herbs and such. However, I have watched and re-watched the video many times. Look at the yard in the parts of the video that the house is visible. Then look at the close-up shots of the plants when the house is not visible. Clearly not the same plants. Also look at the part of the clip where they are taping under the carport. Do you see the sucker trees growing up the carport supports?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join