Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 9
4
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Look at the images (only) on today's (23 June 2012) BBC News website...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Do you see a lot of planet shapes? Could this be some form of subtle occult messaging in the media?




posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Look at the images (only) on today's (23 June 2012) BBC News website...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Do you see a lot of planet shapes? Could this be some form of subtle occult messaging in the media?



I don't know much about the occult and was about to laugh at your comment, I didn't see anything at the top of the page, but you are right, there does seem to be much Nibiru and illuminati symbolism (I'm not sure what occult symbolism would look like) in the pictures near the bottom.

I don't think it is a messge to the masses - they are too asleep - maybe a message to elites and those in the know - I have no idea what the message could be though - any ideas?

The story on utility covers for sure is some kind of message - that is uber weird - when I look at it quickly I think of a skeleton head.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by flyswatter

Look at some of what those guys do. The talent lies not in the physical making of the circle itself, but in the planning of the designs. It shows that us lowly humans DO in fact have the capability to make some very intricate designs of that sort.


Yes, they have a computer generated image of an ET generated crop circle. All that proves is that they can make a CGI of a real ET crop circle. Let me know when there is a video of them putting down this image in a field that matches the original and I will concede the point the humans are capable of making as complex crop circles that ET's can.

I know some basic auto cad, I'm quite sure the hard part would be laying it down and not the computer AIDED design. I believe this is the one they copied you are referring to? You really think designing with a computer would be easier than laying it out in the field - without a single track?



Courtesy Temporary Temples


If you are speaking only of this design, then it appears that you have only clicked on the link and looked at the opening page. If you look above that, there are links to videos, pictures, and a boatload of other material related to what these guys do. Plenty enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these guys absolutely capable of creating pretty much any crop circle design that has ever been seen.

Then again, you could prove me wrong - all you'd have to do is find a crop circle design that they admit they are not capable of doing, not capable of explaining how it was done, or not capable of explaining who did it.

Creating a circle in a crop - easy as pie. Creating a bunch of circles in a pattern - same. What do you see as the immense difficulty those, anyway?



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It would seem to me that if ET's were to come here and leave a message for us, they would use other methods besides making plants in a field flat.

Why not a hologram in the sky that can be seen by millions?

Why not carve the same "circles' in the side of a cliff or mountain face overnight?

Why not grab a lot of asteroids, put them in geosynchronous orbit around the earth so that they face us in a complex geometric pattern? Again, over night, so that the sun light reflecting off of them could be seen by 1/2 the world, or put it in a closer stable orbit so that it's path takes it around the world, so now it's seen by the entire world.

Why not carve a very large message on the face of the moon for all the world to see?

Considering the level of technology and amount of energy (a tremendous amount) to get from one star to another, they should be able to do any one of these with ease, and it not something that any human being on our planet could replicate, not over night.

There would be no doubt then at all.

Leaving a message by flattening plants in a field has to be one of the least efficient and most unreliable ways to convey a message.

But it is something that humans can do, and they can do it over night.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


I was questioning your opinion, which i may add was on topic.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
About the BBC News front page today, I can only make speculative comments, but it is fun to do...

First of all, "Queen's Diamond Jubilee" is in the "Magazine" link bar. We've had so many 'omens' this year that it is a special year. Solar eclipse, annular eclipse, lunar eclipse, transit of venus, just had the summer solstice and Queen's Diamond Jubilee and on and on. Some theorize that the Annunaki left controllers on Earth and they have kept a 'blue blood' covenant (Annunaki bloodline). Over the years, the controllers have been practicing what they call "the divine right of kings." Legend has it that the Annunaki manipulated DNA to make a slave race (humans). Doesn't sound very benevolent to me. Some say the vast majority of humans are still enslaved (wage slaves, repressive laws, etc). So, although the Queen's Jubilee has been officially over for some time now, they still have the link up. "Sir Paul" (the real one died in 1966) headlined the pop music celebration and did his usual Live and Let Die, screaming the word "hell" and spewing fire and brimstone fireworks. Some would theorize that that was Luciferian or Satanic or some other occult thing.

We have "Greek goodbyes" with a planet shape in the visual. We have the boxing photo (see YouTube series: "Paul is Dead at the End of the World." We have a landscape photo of Egypt (need I say more?). We have rainbow colors in "Straight laced" --- rainbow symbolizes Lucifer. We have the headline "Nervous wait". We have "nightmare" (Turing story). We have the Dali theft story (see painting via the link --- ghoulish). Rio story: "warning". Romney "throwing stones". We have "Clear up begins after flooding". "Rise in... whistleblowers".
"Week in pictures" --- sunrise visual. "Day in pictures" --- red ball being kicked. "Special reports" --- visual of winged things."From BBC Future" --- Asteroid visual, bite out of Apple, "Finland's summer feast" --- an iron planet spewing red oxide particles? And we end with my favorite --- the gas giant (Jupiter, for example, is a gas giant.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

If you are speaking only of this design, then it appears that you have only clicked on the link and looked at the opening page. If you look above that, there are links to videos, pictures, and a boatload of other material related to what these guys do. Plenty enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these guys absolutely capable of creating pretty much any crop circle design that has ever been seen.

Then again, you could prove me wrong - all you'd have to do is find a crop circle design that they admit they are not capable of doing, not capable of explaining how it was done, or not capable of explaining who did it.

Creating a circle in a crop - easy as pie. Creating a bunch of circles in a pattern - same. What do you see as the immense difficulty those, anyway?


I don't doubt these guys can copy any design they see on a field, but I doubt they have the ability to lay the most complex ones down.

Why? Well, that's a good question. You said before people are able to discern the difference - I think many people are and it's pretty obvious. The post which you were referring to contains a human made one in the middle and the ET made ones on the top and below it, the human made one is crude and simple, where the ET made ones are quite complex. Again, show me video of humans making the complex ones and I'll believe humans are capable.

Here are two simple human ones and two cool ET ones, you can't tell the difference?

Courtesy Temporary Temples










posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


I was questioning your opinion, which i may add was on topic.


I'm probably getting a little over sensitive - I've had enough ad hominem to last me a lifetime on some of these threads.............



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
It would seem to me that if ET's were to come here and leave a message for us, they would use other methods besides making plants in a field flat.


But what is wrong with that method? It actually seems like a good, non-threatening method - many other ways might panic masses of people - and that is probably one of the prime considerations with contact.



Why not a hologram in the sky that can be seen by millions?


That is a great idea - but is more overt than crop circles and may contravene any non-interference rules they may have, but it might also be considered on the same level of interference as crop cirlces - but I think it would have the potential to terrify more people.



Why not carve the same "circles' in the side of a cliff or mountain face overnight?


Good idea, but I'm sure you'd still get people saying - oh, people did it, don't fall for that hoax.




Why not grab a lot of asteroids, put them in geosynchronous orbit around the earth so that they face us in a complex geometric pattern? Again, over night, so that the sun light reflecting off of them could be seen by 1/2 the world, or put it in a closer stable orbit so that it's path takes it around the world, so now it's seen by the entire world.


This would probably take out many satelites and might cause panic - but it is certainly similar to what they are already doing with the mass UFO fleet sightings around the world by masses of people from many countries.



Why not carve a very large message on the face of the moon for all the world to see?


This is a good idea, but again seems more threatening and much more effort than crop circles.



Considering the level of technology and amount of energy (a tremendous amount) to get from one star to another, they should be able to do any one of these with ease, and it not something that any human being on our planet could replicate, not over night.


As I said, once the rule of non-interference is lifted, the next big concern is not to terrify the world's populaces - as was shown could easily happen by the War of the World's broadcast - so incremental revelations would probably be the best bet.



There would be no doubt then at all.


How do you know that an element of doubt is not an important part of the strategy in order not to terrify the world's population, which is only to be slowly removed?



Leaving a message by flattening plants in a field has to be one of the least efficient and most unreliable ways to convey a message.


We're going to have to agree to disagree, I think it is one of the most efficient and non-threatening ways to pass messages to humans and let those humans with open minds know someone else is out there.



But it is something that humans can do, and they can do it over night.


There is ample proof humans can make the simple ones, but not the complicated ones.

Show me a video of humans making ones like the one below, and I will believe humans can make them, until then there is no proof.




posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
About the BBC News front page today, I can only make speculative comments, but it is fun to do...

First of all, "Queen's Diamond Jubilee" is in the "Magazine" link bar. We've had so many 'omens' this year that it is a special year. Solar eclipse, annular eclipse, lunar eclipse, transit of venus, just had the summer solstice and Queen's Diamond Jubilee and on and on. Some theorize that the Annunaki left controllers on Earth and they have kept a 'blue blood' covenant (Annunaki bloodline). Over the years, the controllers have been practicing what they call "the divine right of kings." Legend has it that the Annunaki manipulated DNA to make a slave race (humans). Doesn't sound very benevolent to me. Some say the vast majority of humans are still enslaved (wage slaves, repressive laws, etc). So, although the Queen's Jubilee has been officially over for some time now, they still have the link up. "Sir Paul" (the real one died in 1966) headlined the pop music celebration and did his usual Live and Let Die, screaming the word "hell" and spewing fire and brimstone fireworks. Some would theorize that that was Luciferian or Satanic or some other occult thing.

We have "Greek goodbyes" with a planet shape in the visual. We have the boxing photo (see YouTube series: "Paul is Dead at the End of the World." We have a landscape photo of Egypt (need I say more?). We have rainbow colors in "Straight laced" --- rainbow symbolizes Lucifer. We have the headline "Nervous wait". We have "nightmare" (Turing story). We have the Dali theft story (see painting via the link --- ghoulish). Rio story: "warning". Romney "throwing stones". We have "Clear up begins after flooding". "Rise in... whistleblowers".
"Week in pictures" --- sunrise visual. "Day in pictures" --- red ball being kicked. "Special reports" --- visual of winged things."From BBC Future" --- Asteroid visual, bite out of Apple, "Finland's summer feast" --- an iron planet spewing red oxide particles? And we end with my favorite --- the gas giant (Jupiter, for example, is a gas giant.



Wow, you are way ahead of me on all this occult knowledge, what do you consider a good source to learn about it?



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I learned about occult symbols through PID (Paul is Dead) research on YouTube and PID forum websites. I'm not 100% sure the original Paul died, but there were definitely doubles used. Apparently, according to a great many PID theorists, the Beatles used a lot of occult symbols in their songs, movies, and album covers. This fellow "Sir Paul" (of which there may be multiple doubles) has been the most prolific occult symbol messenger during his solo years. Just go to the PID forums and you can easily tap into the occult angle. It's all there by the ton.

One of the most recent new theories showing up on the PID forums is that the Beatles, back in the 1960s, were given the whole Nibiru story and more importantly, how it relates to the Freemasons, Rosicrucians, and pretty much every secret society you could name and some you can't name because of ultra-secrecy. Anyway, the latest theory is that the Beatles made references to the Nibiru legend in their songs, knowing that only people in the know would understand those references. This continued even more intensively in the solo years of the group members. The PID research is very fascinating. Those of us who follow it know that there is a hidden, untold story behind the group. IF it is true that they were putting references to Nibiru in their work, that actually makes sense on a very esoteric, strange level.

Here's just one example (there are many others): the song, The Long and Winding Road. If you listen to that song or read the lyrics while thinking that the long road is the long orbit of Nibiru and that when Nibiru is nearest us, there is not only danger but some kind of wondrous enlightenment or divine spirituality and then Nibiru leaves Earth alone again, well then the lyrics kind of make more sense than we ever thought before. Imagine that in the lyrics, the word "I" means the whole planet Earth. "You" and "Your" mean Nibiru. Check it out...

The long and winding road that leads to your door
Will never disappear, I've seen that road before
It always leads me here, lead me to your door.
The wild and windy night that the rain washed away,
Has left a pool of tears crying for the day.
Why leave me standing here, let me know the way.
Many times I've been alone and many times I've cried,
Anyway you'll never know the many ways I've tried, but
Still they lead me back to the long and winding road,
You left me standing here a long, long time ago.
Don't leave me waiting here, lead me to your door.

Also, according to some PID theorists, visual clues about Nibiru are embedded in the films of Stanley Kubrick, if you know what to look for.

Not saying I believe all of this, but it is very fascinating to me.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard
 

Long and winding road. Something like this you mean?



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by flyswatter

If you are speaking only of this design, then it appears that you have only clicked on the link and looked at the opening page. If you look above that, there are links to videos, pictures, and a boatload of other material related to what these guys do. Plenty enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these guys absolutely capable of creating pretty much any crop circle design that has ever been seen.

Then again, you could prove me wrong - all you'd have to do is find a crop circle design that they admit they are not capable of doing, not capable of explaining how it was done, or not capable of explaining who did it.

Creating a circle in a crop - easy as pie. Creating a bunch of circles in a pattern - same. What do you see as the immense difficulty those, anyway?


I don't doubt these guys can copy any design they see on a field, but I doubt they have the ability to lay the most complex ones down.

Why? Well, that's a good question. You said before people are able to discern the difference - I think many people are and it's pretty obvious. The post which you were referring to contains a human made one in the middle and the ET made ones on the top and below it, the human made one is crude and simple, where the ET made ones are quite complex. Again, show me video of humans making the complex ones and I'll believe humans are capable.

Here are two simple human ones and two cool ET ones, you can't tell the difference?

Courtesy Temporary Temples









Your circles listed in this post are done on two different crops. The bottom two are wheat, the top are something else. CircleMakers have a few photos on their site that look like circles that were made on similar crops though, just not sure exactly what crop it is. I dont know that CircleMakers made a video of that big one with lots of circles, but here are a couple of videos that you can peek at - one done by CircleMakers and one done by a group up here in the Northwest US.

www.youtube.com...

www.techlifeweb.com...

One thing you should understand - making something like the Firefox design would be much more of a challenge than making a design with nothing but lines and circles. There is *NOTHING* challenging about making a circle (or a hundred circles, for that matter) in a crop field. Getting something with an actual non-symmetrical design to look right - THAT would be more of a challenge. I'd much rather be tasked with doing your so-called "alien creation" vs. the Firefox one.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


You are assuming that they have some sort of "non-interference" rules that they have to abide by. Where is your proof of this?

Well placed geometrically grouped asteroids can be placed in orbit without interfering with any of our satellites or "smashing into them" as you put it.

If they wanted to communicate, they would do it in a efficient manner. Destroying crops is not very efficient, and tends to make people a bit upset.

Better yet: why communicate in this way at all? One would think that at their level of technology they could easily broadcast a message on all RF bands in every single known language known on Earth, from a position located quite deep in space, well away from anything that we have in that direction. Doing it that way, and everyone on this planet that has a receiver would hear the message (that way there is no "cover up")

Cutting into rock over night: no, sorry. We've got some amazing rock cutting tools, but we are not going to be able to cut something that deep, that large in the side of a mountain over night (better yet have them add a alien looking head to Mount Rushmore over night.....there is no way that could be hoaxed, not in that time period).

Does anyone else see the irony here at all? People here get upset and worked up over skeptics and debunkers, basically almost shouting at us how we need to believe in these aliens.
Yet in the same breath, after we ask: "Why don't they just contact us then in a straight forward manner?", we get told it's because they have a "non-interference" rule (which I would assume crop circles, abductions, and buzzing around getting photographed and video tapes would be them breaking this rule), that they can't contact us for fear of terrorizing us.....

Can no one see the irony in this line of thinking? They are so much more advanced than us, yet can't even follow their own rules?



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I learned about occult symbols through PID (Paul is Dead) research on YouTube and PID forum websites. I'm not 100% sure the original Paul died, but there were definitely doubles used. Apparently, according to a great many PID theorists, the Beatles used a lot of occult symbols in their songs, movies, and album covers. This fellow "Sir Paul" (of which there may be multiple doubles) has been the most prolific occult symbol messenger during his solo years. Just go to the PID forums and you can easily tap into the occult angle. It's all there by the ton.

One of the most recent new theories showing up on the PID forums is that the Beatles, back in the 1960s, were given the whole Nibiru story and more importantly, how it relates to the Freemasons, Rosicrucians, and pretty much every secret society you could name and some you can't name because of ultra-secrecy. Anyway, the latest theory is that the Beatles made references to the Nibiru legend in their songs, knowing that only people in the know would understand those references. This continued even more intensively in the solo years of the group members. The PID research is very fascinating. Those of us who follow it know that there is a hidden, untold story behind the group. IF it is true that they were putting references to Nibiru in their work, that actually makes sense on a very esoteric, strange level.

Here's just one example (there are many others): the song, The Long and Winding Road. If you listen to that song or read the lyrics while thinking that the long road is the long orbit of Nibiru and that when Nibiru is nearest us, there is not only danger but some kind of wondrous enlightenment or divine spirituality and then Nibiru leaves Earth alone again, well then the lyrics kind of make more sense than we ever thought before. Imagine that in the lyrics, the word "I" means the whole planet Earth. "You" and "Your" mean Nibiru. Check it out...

The long and winding road that leads to your door
Will never disappear, I've seen that road before
It always leads me here, lead me to your door.
The wild and windy night that the rain washed away,
Has left a pool of tears crying for the day.
Why leave me standing here, let me know the way.
Many times I've been alone and many times I've cried,
Anyway you'll never know the many ways I've tried, but
Still they lead me back to the long and winding road,
You left me standing here a long, long time ago.
Don't leave me waiting here, lead me to your door.

Also, according to some PID theorists, visual clues about Nibiru are embedded in the films of Stanley Kubrick, if you know what to look for.

Not saying I believe all of this, but it is very fascinating to me.



That is so cool, thanks switching yard! Just when I thought I had seen most of the Planet X references.....................when I was reading what you wrote the first Beatles reference to Planet X/Nibiru that came to mind was the song "Lucy in the Sky with diamonds", where most assumed the not so hidden meaning was '___', but it could refer to the Planet X complex.

I'm going to look at the sites you mentioned. Thanks again and have a good weekend.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

You are assuming that they have some sort of "non-interference" rules that they have to abide by. Where is your proof of this?

Are you serious?



Well placed geometrically grouped asteroids can be placed in orbit without interfering with any of our satellites or "smashing into them" as you put it.

What is your proof of this?




If they wanted to communicate, they would do it in a efficient manner. Destroying crops is not very efficient,


So, let me get this straight. You think a) pulling some asteroids into orbit, enough to make some sort of sign; or b) carving huge symbols in mountains; or c) making some sort of message on the moon, large enough to be seen from earth, meaning it would dwarf the Nazca lines and be tens or even hundreds of kilometers long - are all more efficient ways than mashing down a few crops - which actually gets reported in newspapers and on tv througout the world?



Better yet: why communicate in this way at all? One would think that at their level of technology they could easily broadcast a message on all RF bands in every single known language known on Earth, from a position located quite deep in space, well away from anything that we have in that direction. Doing it that way, and everyone on this planet that has a receiver would hear the message (that way there is no "cover up")


Good idea, but it might terrify half the planet, and intelligent beings would be cogizant of that possibility.




People here get upset and worked up over skeptics and debunkers, basically almost shouting at us how we need to believe in these aliens.



That's funny, that's not how I see it. I see people who would like to discuss aliens and UFO's with like minded people - being attacked and insulted by people who are free to ignore these threads if they wish - it's the debunkers doing the shouting - if they think they are crazy why do they continually post on these threads? Is someone forcing them to read these threads? Why do they care if other people believe in or want to discuss ET's?



Can no one see the irony in this line of thinking? They are so much more advanced than us, yet can't even follow their own rules?


Non-interference and hints about existence are two different things. Anyways, no one is perfect.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



Please show me a tape of humans creating the uber-complicated circles, like the ones I have posted below, not the simple "one large circle with some patterns" type, until that time no one can definitively say who or what is making the complicated ones with tens or dozens of circles.

Arguing that you cannot figure out how to do something like this is called an argument from ignorance. In a very real way you are saying that these artists are more clever than you can imagine. I see just as or much more complicated drawings being made in commercial corn mazes in my part of the world.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by eriktheawful

You are assuming that they have some sort of "non-interference" rules that they have to abide by. Where is your proof of this?

Are you serious?


Yes. Very serious. Where is your proof? Stating that you know they have this rule implies that you know this as a fact. That means you have proof. So yes I'm serious. This thread isn't in the Skunk Works, where proof isn't required.





Well placed geometrically grouped asteroids can be placed in orbit without interfering with any of our satellites or "smashing into them" as you put it.

What is your proof of this?


Orbital Mechanics. Do you know how many satellites we have up there from LEO to geosynchronous to even L points around the solar system. Turn on your TV if you have cable or satellite TV (cable companies get their feed from satellites before piping it to your home). Watch the weather where they show you satellite images of weather systems, or use an online weather station to see the same thing. The proof that this can be done is all around you.

And if WE can do it just fine, I would imagine ET would find it child's play.




So, let me get this straight. You think a) pulling some asteroids into orbit, enough to make some sort of sign; or b) carving huge symbols in mountains; or c) making some sort of message on the moon, large enough to be seen from earth, meaning it would dwarf the Nazca lines and be tens or even hundreds of kilometers long - are all more efficient ways than mashing down a few crops - which actually gets reported in newspapers and on tv througout the world?


Yes. Plants can regrow, covering the message that was left. Plants can also straighten themselves out again. Crop circles need to be seen from the air to see them well enough.
All the methods that I mention require only your eyes and even your feet on the ground. If you're going to use visuals as your message, why not ensure that everyone can see it? If you can't do that, then you're not being efficient as too many people are missing your message.



Good idea, but it might terrify half the planet, and intelligent beings would be cogizant of that possibility.


That is your assumption and opinion only. You might be surprised at the number of people that won't react that way (all though I agree there would be panic too). It depends on what ET's purpose is. Could be if and when they do communicate, they just won't care, or have a specific reason to communicate and need to regardless of what type of panic it might cause down here. But if that was the case, again, I think they would be doing it directly and not through mashing plants in a field somewhere over in the UK.



That's funny, that's not how I see it. I see people who would like to discuss aliens and UFO's with like minded people - being attacked and insulted by people who are free to ignore these threads if they wish - it's the debunkers doing the shouting - if they think they are crazy why do they continually post on these threads? Is someone forcing them to read these threads? Why do they care if other people believe in or want to discuss ET's?


And that's the problem: anyone who shares a dissenting opinion you label as: attackers, insulters or trying to keep you from discussing things. Have I once insulted you in this thread?

No.

Have I "attacked" you?

No. I've offered my opinion of what I think is more efficient means of communications other than mashing plants in a field.

Have I some how shown up where you lived and kept you from posting in this thread?
No.
Have I some how forced you to reply to me in this thread?
No.

Can you ignore me and just answer to those that you want to in this thread?
Yes.

Can I ask you for proof in this part of the forum? Yes.
Do you have to give it? No, you don't have to if you don't want to.
Can I have a difference of opinion on this subject and post it?

Why yes. Yes I can. If my opinion bothers you, or you feel it is "attacking" you or "insulting" you, then please, by all means. Click under my avatar picture and click on ALERT! and lodge a complaint to the mods here. You are well within your rights to do so. However I stand by my posts in this thread as they are my opinions on this subject.



Non-interference and hints about existence are two different things. Anyways, no one is perfect.


Oh I know they are two different things, but you presented it as fact. I also know that no one is perfect, but I was not implying what I said to just you. I was saying that I find it ironic and was wondering if others do too.
edit on 23-6-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard
 



If ETs did not make the most elaborate crop circles, then it would have to be the Pentagon or MI-6 and they would have no reason to do it. Extremely high technology would have to be involved.

All you are saying is that the cleverness of the artist is too much for you to comprehend.

Many interesting shapes can be made with simple tools. The complexity of the diagrams is dependent on tools well used and not some sophisticated technology.


It has always been astonishing to me that university professors have not made an issue of chemtrails. They cannot be confused with contrails by anyone who knows what a contrail is.

Chemtrails don't exist. The reason university professors don't study chemtrails is that it really doesn't pay to study imaginary things.


If Nibiru is real and incoming, it must have been tracked by those in the know for many years before now. Could the evidence have been kept quiet... perhaps.

Have you ever used a telescope. I was looking at Saturn and some other objects this evening. You would quickly realize how a planet could not be hidden if you were one of the amateur astronomers on the planet.


One thing that was truly chilling about the whole 2012 apocalypse theme was last year when the head of NASA made a video urging the entire "NASA family" to prepare for extreme disaster. He openly mentioned extreme natural disasters and also hinted at a form of terrorism that could be interpreted (by those in the know) as a hostile invasion of extraterrestrials. Either way, the video fits right in with theorists' contentions that Nibiru is on its way in.

You might want to go back and recheck what the person stated. You're substantially off the mark.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



I agree about the heavily shielded helmut - not necessary. If the Planet X passing is true, then it does occur every 3500 years or so - and there is much life on earth now to prove that everything is not destroyed each time. However, I would be concerned about some basic radiation shielding - as again IF it is true, we could experience temporary disruptions to the atmosphere/magnetosphere which could temporarily expose us to high radiation doses - metal/wood/plastic shielding are NOT good, stone, rocks, concrete will work. If I can't find a suitable structure then my back up plan is just sand bags and a basic sand bag structure - easy for anyone to do.

Why do you think that the magnetosphere protects us from high radiation doses?


Here is a theory of the path of Nibiru coming at us.

Here we have a claim that something is out there 18.74x distance to Pluto. That is a doofus number. Why do I say that? The number has 4 digits of precision. Pluto has an orbit that has it 30AU to 48AU. The number should be reduced to only 2 digits of precision.

Then the drawing shows the object with an elliptical orbit. That can't happen. Not possible unless the so-called dark companion were small and had little effect.

The object is within 2100 AU since it is within 20 time 50AU which is 1000AU. That would be easy for whole sky surveys to detect.

There are plenty of reasons that the poster has posted junk.






top topics



 
4
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join