It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
To PlanetXisHERE --- yes, I have studied all that info you brought up about the JFK assassination. Also, just to be clear, my take on crop circles is that the most complex ones are of ET origin and design until someone can explain unheard of and ultra-sophisticated technology used by humans to make them. As of now, I believe that many if not most of the crop circles are ET messages in an attempt to communicate with the general public (bypassing any means of communication that could be kept secret by government agencies).

Here is the haunting clip I referred to earlier...

www.youtube.com...

I know the debunkers on this thread will have a field day, but the guy sounds real, genuine, and sincere. He is not selling a book and does not promote his website or anything. The only thing that sounds crazy is his advice to make yourself a lead helmet because your brain will become demagnetized otherwise. If human brains can be demagnetized, what about MRI and CAT scans? But his descriptions of what he says he saw do fit with what theorists are saying is true about the Wormwood/Nibiru system. I've listened to the guy several times and he just sounds real to me.

The thing I'm wondering about during the last few days is whether it is possible that the trajectory of Wormwood/Nibiru is such that it doesn't disrupt the inner solar system until it comes back up or down from around the sun. Like, they call it the planet or star of "the crossing." The plane of the orbits of the stable planets in our solar system could be roughly the latitude line or the longitudinal line of a cross and the eccentric orbit of Wormwood/Nibiru could be in an opposite trajectory perpendicular to the other planets' plane. Would that explain why the disruption to the inner solar system only happens when the Wormwood/Nibiru system has already whipped around the sun and is then coming back down on top of us as it heads back out into space? I'm just brainstorming. What I mean is that if the Wormwood/Nibiru system were incoming on the same plane as the other planets then, of course, it would disrupt the orbits of most all of them on its way in and would have caused cosmological disasters we would all know about by now. But perhaps the system visits us at such a different angle of trajectory that it takes us by surprise (like a thief in the night).

Just trying to figure out how the whole thing could be true.
edit on 22-6-2012 by switching yard because: fixed wrong word

Edit to add: Didn't someone on the Internet say that the Transit of Venus took a path that was not expected which could be explained by a disruption of its orbit? Is there anything to that anomaly or was it just not true?
edit on 22-6-2012 by switching yard because: to add

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by switching yard

You're right switching yard, it is pretty obvious some crop circles, the simpler ones, are made by humans, and the more complex ones are made by ET's.

Human ones contain more sharp angles and/or are usually just contained within one big circle or pattern, whereas the ET ones contain many shapes spread out over a distance, and have more curves and circles.

Also, ET ones sometimes contain a pictorial message about what is going on in the solar system, or galaxy, or about sciences such a magnetism - whereas most human made ones contain no message, if they do contain a message it is obvious.

Also, and this is tough to verify unless you are on site, human made crop circles have broken stalks of the plant that was used, but in ET ones the plant stalks are bent and/or braided.

See if you can tell which is ET made and which is human made:

(Courtesy Temporary Temples)

And think about this logic when it comes to Y2K and other false predictions:

Just because I didn't have a car accident last week, last month or last year - does that mean I won't have a car accident tomorrow? Of course not! Basic logic, but some can't grasp even basic logic.

Peace and good luck in your quest for knowledge, it is a worthy quest, unlike some other quests which are unworthy.

edit on 22-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

If one is to take the stance that some crop circles are of human origin and some are of alien origin ... you are correct, we cannot point out which of those are made by humans or which are made by aliens. But then again, neither can you. So again, that really does no good in advancing your argument.

I am of the belief that crop circles are a complete man-made creation. Your assertion that human circles break while alien circles bend is also incorrect, and has been demonstrated as such by both people attempting to recreate crop circles and by the original creators of some of the ones in the styles that you have posted. They've been able to demonstrate that you can do it by breaking or bending, depends on the technique you wish to use.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I didn't post the photos of crop circles and I didn' t say anything about bending or breaking. You have me confused with PlanetXisHERE.

It's O.K. with me if your opinion is that all crop circles are manmade. I don't care. A team of artists stepping on and pushing down crops with boards and ropes could not possibly have made the more complex crop circles. It's like saying the great pyramid of Giza was made in a couple of weeks by primitive people with no technology. I guess you believe the Stonehenge stones were dragged on the ground for miles and that some strong people with no technology stood them up and hoisted some of them on top. Sorry --- not possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
reply to post by flyswatter

I didn't post the photos of crop circles and I didn' t say anything about bending or breaking. You have me confused with PlanetXisHERE.

It's O.K. with me if your opinion is that all crop circles are manmade. I don't care. A team of artists stepping on and pushing down crops with boards and ropes could not possibly have made the more complex crop circles. It's like saying the great pyramid of Giza was made in a couple of weeks by primitive people with no technology. I guess you believe the Stonehenge stones were dragged on the ground for miles and that some strong people with no technology stood them up and hoisted some of them on top. Sorry --- not possible.

Ahh, yeah. That was supposed to be a reply to him, my bad.

Humans are perfectly capable of creating any and all crop circles that have been discovered. People have created them with boards, with old tank treads, and with something along the lines of the rake-type thing they use on the infield dirt of a baseball diamond. I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones that I am aware of that have been demonstrated with. I'd love to see a picture of one that you dont think could possible have been created by a human.

As far as stonehenge, I'm not going to attempt to argue anything about it because I have not researched it at all, and it would be foolish for me to make any assumptions or guesses about it without doing at least some.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by saiyankev

i didnt say i think its 4,000 years old... its obviously... maybe trillions or more, we dont know and most likely will never know how old, but even if we found out how old our planet is... we wont know how old the universe is, never will

The solar system is 4.6By old. We know that because we can examine meteorites. We know the age of the solar system. Even the universe has an age. We know that well. Recent studies have a precision of 3 significant digits. That's pretty good work.
but with all we knew.. we proved ourselves wrong many times, and just cause u study a meteor, think bout this... a meteor is a broken piece of a planet so now u gotta think how long was that planet alive before it blew up, and what happened during that time for that planet, was there meteors crashing to that planet too? was a meteor the reason that planet died? then where was that meteor from.. and so on

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
I think we should be revisiting all ancient texts and reconsidering their translations and interpretations. we're missing something.

not metaphor. we call something a metaphor because we don't understand what it really means.
exactly, we need to study our past much more closely, ancient people saw and knew many things that we now need to find out... and fast

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

then it would be covered up massively

I love these quotes, how you'd keep a planet with the mass of 4x of jupiter 'covered up'......amazing.
edit on 21-6-2012 by EddyR3 because: (no reason given)
not easy for us, but for special alien species that r like billions or more years old.. u know, they could make some kind of tech that is extremely powerful, like making the background appear through the front to make it seem like nothing is there, like... camouflage

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by saiyankev

Asteroids and comets form at the same time as the rest of the solar system. They are the matter that didn't form into planets. That's why we can date meteors and determine how old the solar system is. There are other methods used as well and they all point to the same date.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You didn't realize there are alien bases on Mars? Where have you been the last ten years? Rumor has it some elites are there now as well to ride out the next few months, come what may.

I hear the terraforming has really taken hold, but it is still a bit cold.

All you ever wanted to know about Mars bases, human and otherwise, but were afraid to ask - because the answer might be scary:

Here is what ATS has to say about this BS
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's in the hoax forum.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Look........I almost have more flags than you.........but you have 20x more posts.................do you ever post original thoughts ("Where are the Annunaki gold mines" doesn't count)..............or just spend all your time debunking? Is that satisfying? Don't you ever feel like starting a new thread with a topic you are truly interested in and not some psuedo topic you just want satirized and debunked?

It only means you propose more hoax material than I do. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Also, just to be clear, my take on crop circles is that the most complex ones are of ET origin and design until someone can explain unheard of and ultra-sophisticated technology used by humans to make them.

This simply means that the artists involved are more clever than you. At first all of them were due to wild and crazy things. Then people showed how simple it was to dupe the masses. Then it was some were fakes, aka people dun 'em, and the rest were due to ETs and experential maxtimperisms. As time moves onward that difference continues to change. What was once EM is now human so now we has to create a nouveau cat-e-gor-ee which suggests that these human made installation arti-whevers are in fact quasi-meta-nonungulate-pro-facto-nonreducto-byzantorium factorial reprehensible representorial reconstructionisms of whatever we done has to mean.

I hope you comprehend. Phew ... I stated it all

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by saiyankev
what are your thoughts about them?

I believe both are real, these stories seem way more believable than any other from the past
I'm not sure bout getting to Nibiru but I'm sure the Anunnaki will come back, idk when but I'm sure they will
so what do you all think?

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.

edit on Tue Jun 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

I think the ancients came up with these stories the same way we did. They believed things to be true because the found ancient writing or art that didn't make much sense, so they came up with their own theories and turned animals they have never seen before into Gods. Or spots painted on a wall into imaginary stars.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
No interest about that.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Also, just to be clear, my take on crop circles is that the most complex ones are of ET origin and design until someone can explain unheard of and ultra-sophisticated technology used by humans to make them.

This simply means that the artists involved are more clever than you. At first all of them were due to wild and crazy things. Then people showed how simple it was to dupe the masses. Then it was some were fakes, aka people dun 'em, and the rest were due to ETs and experential maxtimperisms. As time moves onward that difference continues to change. What was once EM is now human so now we has to create a nouveau cat-e-gor-ee which suggests that these human made installation arti-whevers are in fact quasi-meta-nonungulate-pro-facto-nonreducto-byzantorium factorial reprehensible representorial reconstructionisms of whatever we done has to mean.

Please show me a tape of humans creating the uber-complicated circles, like the ones I have posted below, not the simple "one large circle with some patterns" type, until that time no one can definitively say who or what is making the complicated ones with tens or dozens of circles.

Courtesy Temporary Temples

www.temporarytemples.co.uk...
edit on 23-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

To stereologist: I don't know why being silly would be part of your agenda. Seems like you would have something better to do with your time.

If ETs did not make the most elaborate crop circles, then it would have to be the Pentagon or MI-6 and they would have no reason to do it. Extremely high technology would have to be involved.

To all: One of the issues in our discussions on this thread is whether an approach by the Wormwood (or Nemesis)/Nibiru could be kept secret if it is true. I think it depends on the angle of trajectory relative to our orbit and other factors. The chemtrails project which has been ongoing in most of the world since about 1996 has been very successful kept top secret. That project must involve a few thousand people. It has always been astonishing to me that university professors have not made an issue of chemtrails. They cannot be confused with contrails by anyone who knows what a contrail is. So, I may reconsider my position about secrecy as it relates to Planet X. I'm going to be more open-minded about whether it could be kept secret even by universities.

If Nibiru is real and incoming, it must have been tracked by those in the know for many years before now. Could the evidence have been kept quiet... perhaps.

Edit to add: One thing that was truly chilling about the whole 2012 apocalypse theme was last year when the head of NASA made a video urging the entire "NASA family" to prepare for extreme disaster. He openly mentioned extreme natural disasters and also hinted at a form of terrorism that could be interpreted (by those in the know) as a hostile invasion of extraterrestrials. Either way, the video fits right in with theorists' contentions that Nibiru is on its way in.

edit on 23-6-2012 by switching yard because: edit to add

edit on 23-6-2012 by switching yard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Please show me a tape of humans creating the uber-complicated circles, like the ones I have posted below, not the simple "one large circle with some patterns" type, until that time no one can definitively say who or what is making the complicated ones with tens or dozens of circles.

www.temporarytemples.co.uk...
edit on 23-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

Simple, here's just one example:
www.circlemakers.org...

Look at some of what those guys do. The talent lies not in the physical making of the circle itself, but in the planning of the designs. It shows that us lowly humans DO in fact have the capability to make some very intricate designs of that sort.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
reply to post by stereologist

To stereologist: I don't know why being silly would be part of your agenda. Seems like you would have something better to do with your time.

If ETs did not make the most elaborate crop circles, then it would have to be the Pentagon or MI-6 and they would have no reason to do it. Extremely high techology would have to be involved.

To all: One of the issues in our discussions on this thread is whether an approach by the Wormwood (or Nemesis)/Nibiru could be kept secret if it is true. I think it depends on the angle of trajectory relative to our orbit and other factors. The chemtrails project which has been ongoing in most of the world since about 1996 has been very successful kept top secret. That project must involve a few thousand people. It has always been astonishing to me that university professors have not made an issue of chemtrails. They cannot be confused with contrails by anyone who knows what a contrail is. So, I may reconsider my position about secrecy as it relates to Planet X. I'm going to be more open-minded about whether it could be kept secret even by universities.

If Nibiru is real and incoming, it must have been tracked by those in the know for many years before now. Could the evidence have been kept quiet... perhaps.

Hey switching yard - it's so refreshing to have a discussion with someone who isn't insulting/attacking you - the kind of discussions I imagined I would have more of on ATS but that turned out to be a fantasy.

Anyway - thanks much for your responses and ideas.

I actually had heard that youtube video before, though I don't think I realized the speaker had been with NASA.

I agree about the heavily shielded helmut - not necessary. If the Planet X passing is true, then it does occur every 3500 years or so - and there is much life on earth now to prove that everything is not destroyed each time. However, I would be concerned about some basic radiation shielding - as again IF it is true, we could experience temporary disruptions to the atmosphere/magnetosphere which could temporarily expose us to high radiation doses - metal/wood/plastic shielding are NOT good, stone, rocks, concrete will work. If I can't find a suitable structure then my back up plan is just sand bags and a basic sand bag structure - easy for anyone to do.

Here is a theory of the path of Nibiru coming at us. Some on here don't like this site, I admit the stuff they say about hybrids is weird and actually contradicts other sources, but they track the earth changes well, have covered much science and have links to awesome survival advice/info. Here is the Planet X path through the solar system link:

poleshift.ning.com...

There is also info on there about the Venus transit - beyond my scientific knowledge to analyze.

They also have a good section on crop circles (I just realized there is no one CC section, they are all over):

poleshift.ning.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

And chemtrails:

www.zetatalk.com...

Here is another index where you can check their track record of predictions - it's pretty bang on except for the big one where they predicted PX would pass in 2003 but didn't, but that has been explained.

poleshift.ning.com...

But people are right, the place is kind of cultish. I just review the pictures and data and try to ignore the Zeta and hybrid talk.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Your telling me, aliens, travel 1000's of light years in there super capable auto mobiles or time travel with a flux capacitor through a worm hole, to come to a tiny rock, with some small ants on it.......

and.....when they get here, leave nothing but intricate designs in corn? You being serious.....please tell me your jokin'.......

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3

Your telling me, aliens, travel 1000's of light years in there super capable auto mobiles or time travel with a flux capacitor through a worm hole, to come to a tiny rock, with some small ants on it.......

and.....when they get here, leave nothing but intricate designs in corn? You being serious.....please tell me your jokin'.......

I will just say this: "what if those aliens had a policy of non-intervention and this was the only way they could communicate with us without it being considered an intervention"?

And add this from an ATS forum moderator:

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Aliens and UFOs: This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals. Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned.

Please be respectful. And discuss the topic, not each other.
edit on 6/23/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Look at some of what those guys do. The talent lies not in the physical making of the circle itself, but in the planning of the designs. It shows that us lowly humans DO in fact have the capability to make some very intricate designs of that sort.

Yes, they have a computer generated image of an ET generated crop circle. All that proves is that they can make a CGI of a real ET crop circle. Let me know when there is a video of them putting down this image in a field that matches the original and I will concede the point the humans are capable of making as complex crop circles that ET's can.

I know some basic auto cad, I'm quite sure the hard part would be laying it down and not the computer AIDED design. I believe this is the one they copied you are referring to? You really think designing with a computer would be easier than laying it out in the field - without a single track?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join