It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Here is a fault in your logic.

So the government lied about the meeting over the wikileak cables to rally all the ambassadors and envoys, simply to bring them all together, to announce that a mystery planet is coming.

ALL THE WHILE THEY JUST HAD A MAJOR SECURITY LEAK WITH ALL THOSE PEOPLE.

Now that makes sense....

The leak was comms based, not people based.................or if it was person based...........it was probably someone in a support function - not an actual amabassador. Granted the reason they were brought together instead of being relayed a highly encrypted message might have been because of Wikileaks - but again what was so pressing that had to be discussed in person - and couldn't be relayed via diplomatic messenger?
edit on 22-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You didn't realize there are alien bases on Mars? Where have you been the last ten years? Rumor has it some elites are there now as well to ride out the next few months, come what may.

I hear the terraforming has really taken hold, but it is still a bit cold.

All you ever wanted to know about Mars bases, human and otherwise, but were afraid to ask - because the answer might be scary:

Do you realize that threads about this have been placed in the hoax forum? Specifically the threads dealt with the author of site you linked to.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Look........I almost have more flags than you.........but you have 20x more posts.................do you ever post original thoughts ("Where are the Annunaki gold mines" doesn't count)..............or just spend all your time debunking? Is that satisfying? Don't you ever feel like starting a new thread with a topic you are truly interested in and not some psuedo topic you just want satirized and debunked?

The number of flags is not an indication of truth. I find that the number of flags indicates that people are headed down the path of falsehoods.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

O.K., PlanetXisHERE --- I think you have a good point about Clinton recalling the ambassadors. I remember thinking that was highly unusual and it must have to do with something really big. We don't know that it was about Nibiru, but I say good point you made there.

I'm watching many news sites closely every day to see if there are any clues that something huge might happen later this year. So far, nothing is that impressive. I am watching the crop circles activity because I'm freaked out by some of them. I guess crop circles could be manmade if there is some secret technology that will make them, but some of them seem to me to be of extraterrestrial origin, like a form of communication.

I'll look at any links you post because I'm really interested in this topic. Please direct me to the best Nibiru sites, preferably ones that propose some scientific data of some sort.

I'm a conspiracy nut. I admit it. Don't get me started on the JFK hit! So anyway, I will look at whatever anyone comes up with on Nibiru. But I haven't been convinced that anything will happen. I bought into the whole Y2K thing and felt foolish afterwards. As I was leaving town to go to a remote area with survival supplies, I thought of phoning a friend who is a computer scientist at a major university. I asked him what would happen on Y2K and he said "Nothing bad will happen. Take my word for it." But I still chose to go hunker down. That's just my personality.

I actually wasn't worried about Y2K - I think either during or shortly after I travelled to Asia for a two or three week trip and had done no preparations. But I have friends who felt the same as you, so now when I mention something they're like "ya, we got ready for Y2K and nothing happened". But as far as we know Y2K could have been a psy-op to get people to feel that way about 2012, if it was it was effective to a degree.

As I said above, if any of this is actually true, then obviously it has been heavily covered up and would be exceedingly difficult to get information about it.

This site has info on just about any conspiracy you can think about, just use the search function or the index, and sometimes when a page comes up, at the bottom of the page will take you back to a link which links to a page with a whole list of documents. I'd be curious to see if there are any new JFK revelations for you. One I read recently - did you know this? - is that there were about 13 physical witnesses to the JFK shooting - all in close proximity when the shooting occurred - and the all died within a couple years after the assassination.

It seems that the actual driver of his car fired the kill shot. Ever hear of Frank Sturgis?

Anyway, here is the first site:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

JFK page:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Many people here claim to hate this site, but if you forget about the alien stuff they have good info on the earth changes:

poleshift.ning.com...

From the response this site gets, many seem to fear it............if they think it is crazy why don't they just ignore it?

Their big bone of contention is that they were wrong in their original 2003 prediction - but that has been explained easily - they wanted to keep the elites in the dark over the date - and have Bush jump the gun on the Iraqi invasion and be out of there by the time the real situation occurred - mission accomplished. They also ALWAYS bring up that Nancy told people to kill their pets - I agree this was bad advice. However, they have been right on hundreds of other predictions that always get ignored.

Read it for yourself and don't let others tell you what to think.

Also, this you tube channel has some interesting videos about someone from earth claiming to have contact with an alien - and there are lot's of interesting questions and answers about what is going on now and what has been happening in the past couple of years - I would watch the last few videos first:

www.youtube.com...

And finally another take on what is going to happen to humans, a powerful and moving message but long unfortunately:

www.youtube.com...

What I like about these places is that their messages, unlike some, are free, and they are not selling anything - seeming to do this for altruistic reasons.

Peace and good luck.
edit on 22-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 22-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

You didn't realize there are alien bases on Mars? Where have you been the last ten years? Rumor has it some elites are there now as well to ride out the next few months, come what may.

I hear the terraforming has really taken hold, but it is still a bit cold.

All you ever wanted to know about Mars bases, human and otherwise, but were afraid to ask - because the answer might be scary:

Do you realize that threads about this have been placed in the hoax forum? Specifically the threads dealt with the author of site you linked to.

I don't know which author you are talking about, I have linked many.

I know that for much of the material I discuss, it has neither been conclusively proven OR disproven.

Disproving does not consist of NASA saying it is not so. Jeez, it took them 30 years to get around to telling us they found water on Mars - how can we trust them?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Look........I almost have more flags than you.........but you have 20x more posts.................do you ever post original thoughts ("Where are the Annunaki gold mines" doesn't count)..............or just spend all your time debunking? Is that satisfying? Don't you ever feel like starting a new thread with a topic you are truly interested in and not some psuedo topic you just want satirized and debunked?

The number of flags is not an indication of truth. I find that the number of flags indicates that people are headed down the path of falsehoods.

I was just joking around - lighten up! I complimented you above, you do seem to have some good science knowledge.

What does a lack of sense of humor indicate?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

I'm watching many news sites closely every day to see if there are any clues that something huge might happen later this year. So far, nothing is that impressive. I am watching the crop circles activity because I'm freaked out by some of them. I guess crop circles could be manmade if there is some secret technology that will make them, but some of them seem to me to be of extraterrestrial origin, like a form of communication.

Crop circles are installation art. What is so interesting about them is that people are quite clever inmaking them. They are clever enough that some people shake their heads in disbelief that a person could make them. Invoking alien technology is really admitting that the artists are more clever than. Are they, or did they just become clever through their experiences and testing of various methods?

I bought into the whole Y2K thing and felt foolish afterwards. As I was leaving town to go to a remote area with survival supplies, I thought of phoning a friend who is a computer scientist at a major university. I asked him what would happen on Y2K and he said "Nothing bad will happen. Take my word for it." But I still chose to go hunker down. That's just my personality.

Don't feel ashamed. There were computer geeks that ran from their jobs and built fortresses for themselves, too. But learn from that lessen and also understand that these types of doomday claims happen about every year.
2003 - Mars destroyed the Earth
2011 - Elenin destroyed the Earth
2000 - the great alignment destroyed the earth
2001 - the true millenium destroyed the Earth
2001 - all of the bad Y2K fixes destroyed civilization
2007 - something happened I forgot about

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

They didn't have a meeting with just the people "in the cables", it was ALL the ambassadors and envoys.

It was not ALL of the ambassadors. Even the link you used does not make that mistake.

And my outline of what happens when comms are compromised is standard practice, new codes/methods are just sent by diplomatic courier in a sealed diplomatic pouch.

But that is not how wikileaks happened. That would not solve the leaks as happened.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The Manhattan project was one of the most secure military operations ever - up to that point - there have been many since - and was a model and in fact it's lessons were used to teach how to keep secret operations secret.

That doesn't work when it comes to issues in space. You can't hide things in space.

Your analogy is invlaid.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

You're right switching yard, it is pretty obvious some crop circles, the simpler ones, are made by humans, and the more complex ones are made by ET's.

Human ones contain more sharp angles and/or are usually just contained within one big circle or pattern, whereas the ET ones contain many shapes spread out over a distance, and have more curves and circles.

Also, ET ones sometimes contain a pictorial message about what is going on in the solar system, or galaxy, or about sciences such a magnetism - whereas most human made ones contain no message, if they do contain a message it is obvious.

Also, and this is tough to verify unless you are on site, human made crop circles have broken stalks of the plant that was used, but in ET ones the plant stalks are bent and/or braided.

See if you can tell which is ET made and which is human made:

(Courtesy Temporary Temples)

And think about this logic when it comes to Y2K and other false predictions:

Just because I didn't have a car accident last week, last month or last year - does that mean I won't have a car accident tomorrow? Of course not! Basic logic, but some can't grasp even basic logic.

Peace and good luck in your quest for knowledge, it is a worthy quest, unlike some other quests which are unworthy.

edit on 22-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

They didn't have a meeting with just the people "in the cables", it was ALL the ambassadors and envoys.

It was not ALL of the ambassadors. Even the link you used does not make that mistake.

And my outline of what happens when comms are compromised is standard practice, new codes/methods are just sent by diplomatic courier in a sealed diplomatic pouch.

But that is not how wikileaks happened. That would not solve the leaks as happened.

I am not going to continue debating with you if you can't even get basic facts straight:

The top envoys from nearly all of America's 260 embassies, consulates and other posts in more than 180 countries will be gathering at the State Department beginning on Monday. Officials say it's the first such global conference.

See the word ALL? Does that have a different meaning where you come from? Please review the article again and read SLOWLY.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Have a nice day, unlike some I don't get paid to do this - and I have a life to live.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Here is a fault in your logic.

So the government lied about the meeting over the wikileak cables to rally all the ambassadors and envoys, simply to bring them all together, to announce that a mystery planet is coming.

ALL THE WHILE THEY JUST HAD A MAJOR SECURITY LEAK WITH ALL THOSE PEOPLE.

Now that makes sense....

The leak was comms based, not people based.................or if it was person based...........it was probably someone in a support function - not an actual amabassador. Granted the reason they were brought together instead of being relayed a highly encrypted message might have been because of Wikileaks - but again what was so pressing that had to be discussed in person - and couldn't be relayed via diplomatic messenger?
edit on 22-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

The entire security system of US National Defence was compromised.

You ever heard of locker room meeting at a football game?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

One person is not going to tell their family the world is ending?

Is that your argument?

What if they say:

"There is nothing we can do for the mass of humanity but your family will be allowed in one of the hundreds of bunkers when the time comes - if you don't talk. If you talk about it, you will lose your job, possibly be jailed and/or institutionalized, and you and your family will not be allowed into the bunker when the time comes."

You realize how many people have died for opening their fat mouths right? People are horrible at keeping secrets.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

As for this site: www.bibliotecapleyades.net... I use it because it has a lot of info you won't see eleswhere - it seems like it is not subject to censorship like many other places on the web dealing with aliens, secret bases, Planet X etc. It provides possible alternative points of view, and like most things you have to separate the good from the bad, of which both that site has

The site has unique information because that is possibly the source.

Later you mention great secrecy, yet a site with obvious fallacies on it is able to get access to something super, super secret. Any explanation on how that works? On theone hand there are basic errors and outright fallacies such as the baloney about NEAT and on theother hand they have access to ultimate secret information? Makes no sense to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hence my point that huge, secret projects HAVE existed and there were no leaks.

Didn't you contradict yourself. You stated that few knew the intent and now you suggest that the secret project was huge. The group in the know was small. That is how a secret is kept.

The project is not an appropriate analogy since astronomers across the globe have access to viewing space. The Manhattan Project had few with access to the real project.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

"There is nothing we can do for the mass of humanity but your family will be allowed in one of the hundreds of bunkers when the time comes - if you don't talk. If you talk about it, you will lose your job, possibly be jailed and/or institutionalized, and you and your family will not be allowed into the bunker when the time comes."

Rather pointless don't you think when the simpler solution is to tell no one. Tell no one and you don't need to make bunker space available to them. Tell no one and leaks are less likely to happen. Tell no one and you won't bump into a persont hat thinks they have the moral imperative to spill the beans.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I don't know which author you are talking about, I have linked many.

I know that for much of the material I discuss, it has neither been conclusively proven OR disproven.

Disproving does not consist of NASA saying it is not so. Jeez, it took them 30 years to get around to telling us they found water on Mars - how can we trust them?

I agree that you have klinked to many hoax authors. The claims are so ridiculous in most of the sites that they have been debunked as soon as they were posted. Most are laughably funny.

Where do you get this odd idea about Mars and water?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

See the word nearly in front of the word all. As in not all of the ambassadors were present. Does selective reading have the same meaning where you're from?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You're right switching yard, it is pretty obvious some crop circles, the simpler ones, are made by humans, and the more complex ones are made by ET's.

Human ones contain more sharp angles and/or are usually just contained within one big circle or pattern, whereas the ET ones contain many shapes spread out over a distance, and have more curves and circles.

Also, ET ones sometimes contain a pictorial message about what is going on in the solar system, or galaxy, or about sciences such a magnetism - whereas most human made ones contain no message, if they do contain a message it is obvious.

Also, and this is tough to verify unless you are on site, human made crop circles have broken stalks of the plant that was used, but in ET ones the plant stalks are bent and/or braided.

See if you can tell which is ET made and which is human made:

As it becomes more and more painfully obvious to the few that think crop circles have some sort of non-human origin there is an effort to separate out the two with properties that really funny to read.

All crop circle are made by humans. They are skilled artists. Apparently their skill amazes people.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

See the word ALL? Does that have a different meaning where you come from? Please review the article again and read SLOWLY.

READ SLOWLY. It says "nearly all". Quite different.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join