Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 6
4
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



I will address the evidence of the 50 or so geological, meteorlogical and socio-political issues in my upcoming Planet X thread - it would take a couple of days to gather all of the evidence.

One sure fire way to trim the list down is only post truthful statements.




posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
He claims to find alien bases on Mars.



You didn't realize there are alien bases on Mars? Where have you been the last ten years? Rumor has it some elites are there now as well to ride out the next few months, come what may.

I hear the terraforming has really taken hold, but it is still a bit cold.

All you ever wanted to know about Mars bases, human and otherwise, but were afraid to ask - because the answer might be scary:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



I will address the evidence of the 50 or so geological, meteorlogical and socio-political issues in my upcoming Planet X thread - it would take a couple of days to gather all of the evidence.

One sure fire way to trim the list down is only post truthful statements.


Look........I almost have more flags than you.........but you have 20x more posts.................do you ever post original thoughts ("Where are the Annunaki gold mines" doesn't count)..............or just spend all your time debunking? Is that satisfying? Don't you ever feel like starting a new thread with a topic you are truly interested in and not some psuedo topic you just want satirized and debunked?



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



I will address the evidence of the 50 or so geological, meteorlogical and socio-political issues in my upcoming Planet X thread - it would take a couple of days to gather all of the evidence.

One sure fire way to trim the list down is only post truthful statements.


Look........I almost have more flags than you.........but you have 20x more posts.................do you ever post original thoughts ("Where are the Annunaki gold mines" doesn't count)..............or just spend all your time debunking? Is that satisfying? Don't you ever feel like starting a new thread with a topic you are truly interested in and not some psuedo topic you just want satirized and debunked?


Post counts, stars, and flags are horrible measures of character, knowledge, or posting ability. There's no need to stoop to the low level of talking down to someone based on that. You're not stupid, I'm sure you can do better than that.

And tell me, why is it that you use www.bibliotecapleyades.net... nearly every time you post a link to information about all of this? As mentioned previously, you're pigeon-holing yourself there and actually doing more harm to your argument than good. You want people to be open-minded and avoid passing judgement on your viewpoint without first looking at the facts, but your references have been hideously one-dimensional with that site. If there is so much information out there on the subjects that you write about, expand your horizons a bit and use some other sources. As I said before, it will lend more credibility to your argument and even if some of the information is factually incorrect, it can potentially do a much better job at convincing people that there could be a shred of truth to what you are writing or referencing, and it will absolutely gain you more respect in the long term.

The few things that I did read on that site regarding Mars seemed much like a person writing on-the-fly fiction. If you are putting so much faith in what is being said on there and parading it as the truth, I'll say it again ... there's evidence of all of this, right? And I'm talking more than drawing comparisons of the Mars landscape with purposely blurred forest photos from Earth.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


O.K., PlanetXisHERE --- I think you have a good point about Clinton recalling the ambassadors. I remember thinking that was highly unusual and it must have to do with something really big. We don't know that it was about Nibiru, but I say good point you made there.

I'm watching many news sites closely every day to see if there are any clues that something huge might happen later this year. So far, nothing is that impressive. I am watching the crop circles activity because I'm freaked out by some of them. I guess crop circles could be manmade if there is some secret technology that will make them, but some of them seem to me to be of extraterrestrial origin, like a form of communication.

I'll look at any links you post because I'm really interested in this topic. Please direct me to the best Nibiru sites, preferably ones that propose some scientific data of some sort.

I'm a conspiracy nut. I admit it. Don't get me started on the JFK hit! So anyway, I will look at whatever anyone comes up with on Nibiru. But I haven't been convinced that anything will happen. I bought into the whole Y2K thing and felt foolish afterwards. As I was leaving town to go to a remote area with survival supplies, I thought of phoning a friend who is a computer scientist at a major university. I asked him what would happen on Y2K and he said "Nothing bad will happen. Take my word for it." But I still chose to go hunker down. That's just my personality.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Have any of the proponents actually experienced anything "odd" themselves, or is everything you spout about off the internets? LOL

So far it seems that all of you read something on the internet, and take it as gospel (not relating to the bible btw)...



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard
 



O.K., PlanetXisHERE --- I think you have a good point about Clinton recalling the ambassadors. I remember thinking that was highly unusual and it must have to do with something really big.


It was; it was prompted by the WikiLeaks diplomatic cable scandal. I bet bibliotechpleyades doesn't mention that.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by flyswatter
 


So they recalled every ambassador and envoy because of wikileaks?

No, I don't think so.

There are numerous examples of American diplomatic/security/intelligence cryptography being compromised or broken throughout the cold war - and this kind of recall never happened.

What happened in those cases when the electronic communications were compromised, they just sendt instructions by a high-level security-cleared diplomatic courier with a sealed diplomatic pouch on the new secure communications methods or codes - problem solved.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.


There was never a leak of hundreds of thousands of cables written by diplomats and ambassadors, essentially, nearly all classified communication they had made in years prior.

Hence they had a meeting with everyone that was in those cables.

That's not plausible? I don't see why not..
edit on 22-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by flyswatter
Just like this planet existing out there is not feasable, neither is the thought of a coverup of that magnitude. Not only would it not make sense, but there simply isnt a way to keep THAT many mouths shut.


Would have to disagree with that.

The Manhattan Project involved thousands of people and the Atomic Energy Commission was very successful in keeping that under wraps.

The points I listed have not been "shredded" at all - I just can't be bothered to make counter-counterarguments to fifty moslty weak counterarguments.


They have been shredded as your rhetoric doesn't fit in line with reality. Manhattan Project was an abysmal failure from a security perspective because information was leaked.


Although Hall’s information was helpful to the cause, the most influential of the atomic spies was Klaus Fuchs. Klaus was a German-born British physicist who was sent to America to work on the atomic project where he became one of the lead scientists. Klaus became a member of the Communist Party while he was still a student in Germany. At the onset of World War II Klaus fled to Great Britain to escape the fighting, where he became a one of the lead nuclear physicists in the British program and was later sent to collaborate on the Manhattan project.

[10] Due to Fuchs’s position in the atomic program he had access to most, if not all, of the material Moscow desired. Klaus was also able to interpret and understand the information he was stealing, which made him an invaluable resource. Klaus provided the Soviets with detailed information on the gas phase separation process.


Link

As far as the normal people in the military that were assigned to the project, (the large number of worker ants), nearly none of them knew exactly what they were doing. The project was compartmentalized and only a handful knew they were working on a nuclear bomb. Not to mention, a nuke hadn't even been invented yet, so how the hell would any normal person know what it is?

Your reasoning, cooked.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by flyswatter
 


So they recalled every ambassador and envoy because of wikileaks?

No, I don't think so.

There are numerous examples of American diplomatic/security/intelligence cryptography being compromised or broken throughout the cold war - and this kind of recall never happened.

What happened in those cases when the electronic communications were compromised, they just sendt instructions by a high-level security-cleared diplomatic courier with a sealed diplomatic pouch on the new secure communications methods or codes - problem solved.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.


There was never a leak of hundreds of thousands of cables written by diplomats and ambassadors, essentially, nearly all classified communication they had made in years prior.

Hence they had a meeting with everyone that was in those cables.

That's not plausible? I don't see why not..
edit on 22-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)


They didn't have a meeting with just the people "in the cables", it was ALL the ambassadors and envoys.

And my outline of what happens when comms are compromised is standard practice, new codes/methods are just sent by diplomatic courier in a sealed diplomatic pouch.

So you are going to have to do better than "Wikileaks" or "Arab Spring".

But you can't - or at least nothing you can reveal to the public.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


You're using Fuchs to demonstrate that the Manhattan project wasn't secure?

Everyone knows the Fuchs breach of security happened at Los Alamos, where albeit he was working on and did steal highly classified nuclear infomation - it happened long after the original Manhattan project was over (all later nuclear projects could be considered derivatives of the Manhattan project).

The Manhattan project was one of the most secure military operations ever - up to that point - there have been many since - and was a model and in fact it's lessons were used to teach how to keep secret operations secret.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



They didn't have a meeting with just the people "in the cables", it was ALL the ambassadors and envoys.


So you can't possibly imagine Hillary calling the entire Corps Diplomatique on the carpet and saying: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are professional diplomats. We must be diplomatic even when we believe our words are confidential. We do not refer to the duly elected leader of an allied nation as a 'fat cow.' Do I make myself understood?"

Please explain to me why the Secretary of State would inform the CD that astronomers have discovered a new planet. It isn't exactly in their need-to-know. On the contrary, the less they know, the easier it is for them to say "I have no idea what you're talking about" if someone tries to fish information out at a cocktail party.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 

agreed. fuchs was just about the only breach. the m.p. was probably the most secure operation for a project of its size in history.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by flyswatter
 


So they recalled every ambassador and envoy because of wikileaks?

No, I don't think so.

There are numerous examples of American diplomatic/security/intelligence cryptography being compromised or broken throughout the cold war - and this kind of recall never happened.

What happened in those cases when the electronic communications were compromised, they just sendt instructions by a high-level security-cleared diplomatic courier with a sealed diplomatic pouch on the new secure communications methods or codes - problem solved.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.


There was never a leak of hundreds of thousands of cables written by diplomats and ambassadors, essentially, nearly all classified communication they had made in years prior.

Hence they had a meeting with everyone that was in those cables.

That's not plausible? I don't see why not..
edit on 22-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)


They didn't have a meeting with just the people "in the cables", it was ALL the ambassadors and envoys.

And my outline of what happens when comms are compromised is standard practice, new codes/methods are just sent by diplomatic courier in a sealed diplomatic pouch.

So you are going to have to do better than "Wikileaks" or "Arab Spring".

But you can't - or at least nothing you can reveal to the public.


The beauty of this is that none of us knows the real truth to this. This is why I can't tell you exactly what was said or what the reasoning was, but it is also the reason that using this as an example of her warning of an imaginary planet also does not work. The fact is that we just dont know everything, and you cant sit there and say "They didnt explain it, so it MUST be planet x!"



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Post counts, stars, and flags are horrible measures of character, knowledge, or posting ability. There's no need to stoop to the low level of talking down to someone based on that. You're not stupid, I'm sure you can do better than that.

And tell me, why is it that you use www.bibliotecapleyades.net... nearly every time you post a link to information about all of this? As mentioned previously, you're pigeon-holing yourself there and actually doing more harm to your argument than good. You want people to be open-minded and avoid passing judgement on your viewpoint without first looking at the facts, but your references have been hideously one-dimensional with that site. If there is so much information out there on the subjects that you write about, expand your horizons a bit and use some other sources. As I said before, it will lend more credibility to your argument and even if some of the information is factually incorrect, it can potentially do a much better job at convincing people that there could be a shred of truth to what you are writing or referencing, and it will absolutely gain you more respect in the long term.

The few things that I did read on that site regarding Mars seemed much like a person writing on-the-fly fiction. If you are putting so much faith in what is being said on there and parading it as the truth, I'll say it again ... there's evidence of all of this, right? And I'm talking more than drawing comparisons of the Mars landscape with purposely blurred forest photos from Earth.


If you couldn't tell - I was just trying to have some fun with him. He does have a good bit of knowledge (except for comments like "show me where science has been wrong"), but seems a bit uptight, sometimes I truly wonder if he is one of the net bots they talk about.

Of course I agree, if you look at my recent posts somewhere I said I don't care about stars, flags etc - I'm sure there are posters on here with less than 100 posts - but those posts have been memorable - and I'm sure there are posters on here with post counts over 20,000 with mostly one-line garbage.

But anyway, you set a great example of how to engage in a discussion on this site, and I thank you for that.

As for this site: www.bibliotecapleyades.net... I use it because it has a lot of info you won't see eleswhere - it seems like it is not subject to censorship like many other places on the web dealing with aliens, secret bases, Planet X etc. It provides possible alternative points of view, and like most things you have to separate the good from the bad, of which both that site has.

You have to admit, IF (I'm speaking hypothetically) aliens and/or Planet X and/or secret bases exist - then they have been heavily covered up - successfully - like the Manhattan project - because less than 5% of the population, maybe less than 1% believes in any of it - and if there is a massive coverup - organizations like NASA, NOAA, USGS, and the media are either part of the coverup or ignorant of the facts - so just where is one to get info from? I know the operation if someone manages to leak - don't let any mainstream media sources tell the story, destroy their credibility and finances etc - it is a wonder anyone becomes a whistleblower. These are true heroes.

The sad thing is, many of the people who think they are being patriots, trying to suppress this info, are really just doing the bidding of the globalists who have huge influence over the US military-industrial-congressional complex - and they have forgotten their oaths to defend the US against foreign and domestic threats. The US has no foreign enemies to truly worry about. The last war they really needed to fight was probably the Korean War. The people of the US and the world deserve to know about aliens and their tech, it could improve hundreds of millions of lives, but the globalists would lose their stranglehold on energy distribution and lose much money and the globalists want to keep power for themselves. The globalists need to be overthrown - they are a parasite on humanity.

I used to be wary of Obama - until I realized much of what he is doing (against the Constitution) is related to the coming disasters he can't tell us about - and other questionable actions possibly the result of globalist influences. I don't think he is the bogeyman anymore.

Anyway, like I said, any of this is true, then it would be extremely hard to get accurate info.

edit on 22-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling
edit on 22-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by boncho
 


You're using Fuchs to demonstrate that the Manhattan project wasn't secure?

Everyone knows the Fuchs breach of security happened at Los Alamos, where albeit he was working on and did steal highly classified nuclear infomation - it happened long after the original Manhattan project was over (all later nuclear projects could be considered derivatives of the Manhattan project).

The Manhattan project was one of the most secure military operations ever - up to that point - there have been many since - and was a model and in fact it's lessons were used to teach how to keep secret operations secret.


It was a leak. It was a failure at conditioning the people involved in the project. If we are supposed to believe that a planet is coming to destroy the earth, or aliens came and governments have been hiding it for 60 years. A leak like this would completely contradict the idea that things like this can be contained.

One person is not going to tell their family the world is ending?



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

It was a leak. It was a failure at conditioning the people involved in the project. If we are supposed to believe that a planet is coming to destroy the earth, or aliens came and governments have been hiding it for 60 years. A leak like this would completely contradict the idea that things like this can be contained.

One person is not going to tell their family the world is ending?



The security protocols during the Manhattan project were much more stringent than those later at Los Alamos, albeit still strict.

My point was there never was any leak during the Manhattan project related to the main work of the Manhattan project, with thousands of people working on it, sure many didn't know the essential details but their were hundreds still involved with the core of the project and who knew or could figure out it's true aims - and there was no leak.

Hence my point that huge, secret projects HAVE existed and there were no leaks.

By the way, I think something like over 50% of the people in the US believe the original story of Roswell and think the government is covering something up about that situation.

People are not that stupid, even though I think in general they are pretty stupid - or just ignorant.

They know that when an Air force major announces to the public they have a metallic flying disk that has crashed with alien bodies, and the story runs in the local newspapers and a San Francisco newspaper, and the next day the story is changed to a weather balloon - and the major who told the first story keeps his job and is not locked up in an institution - people can put 2+2 together and think - ah ha - coverup.

So whatever you talk about you are truly wasting your breath trying to convince people nothing happened at Roswell - the cat is out of the bag and retired and the horse has left the barn and the barn has fallen down from old age.
edit on 22-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling
edit on 22-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


Here is a fault in your logic.

So the government lied about the meeting over the wikileak cables to rally all the ambassadors and envoys, simply to bring them all together, to announce that a mystery planet is coming.

ALL THE WHILE THEY JUST HAD A MAJOR SECURITY LEAK WITH ALL THOSE PEOPLE.

Now that makes sense....



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

One person is not going to tell their family the world is ending?



Is that your argument?

What if they say:

"There is nothing we can do for the mass of humanity but your family will be allowed in one of the hundreds of bunkers when the time comes - if you don't talk. If you talk about it, you will lose your job, possibly be jailed and/or institutionalized, and you and your family will not be allowed into the bunker when the time comes."



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
there is another poster who believes nibiru is not a planet but a point of transition. I think this is a much more likely scenario.

remember, when we translate ancient texts we are only guessing as to interpretation.





new topics
top topics
 
4
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join