It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

When it comes to government actions these actions do not indicate an external planet to me. They could just:
1. disaster planning
2. legal requirements to protect the population
3. military planning
4. protecting agriculture
5. There is no giant underground facility under the DIA
6. Ex-presidents buying low lying properties means what?
7. Maintaining infrastructure means what?
8. Vatican library was closed for repairs - scheduled and reopened.
9. SPT is a radio telescope. sheesh
10. Yellowstone has had lots of quakes - small quakes.
11. Chemtrails don't exist. Astronomers would quickly detect any occluding materias in the air.
12. Media does not black out comet info - just no biggies since Hale-Bopp
13. Google has a stitching problem using OLD photos

The completely idiotic interpretation of seed banks as something sinister is so over the top it is not even funny.
Seed banks are owned by companies such as Burpee and Seeds of Change and others that want to continue to maintain
a great deal of biodiversity.

None of this suggests anything off the planet.

Stereologist - I appreciate the time you have taken in compiling these responses and the absence of insults or ad hominem attacks, thanks, - even if I disagree with many of your rebuttals - for example - what does the population need protection against? - or the statement was "not maintaining infrastructure" - tectonic activity is normal - it is not.

In the US in March something like over 10,000 all time temperature records were broken. In the past few days many regions in North America have seen all-time record non-summertime temperatures.

I realize the world has changes and anomalies but not this many and this fast, they are all way past many SD's from the norm.

Answer me this with an answer that makes sense, unlike many of the quick ones above:

Why did Hillary Clinton recall all the US ambassadors and envoys from around the world last year? This has never been done before, not for WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Cuban Missile Crisis, Gulf War I, 911, Gulf War II - what could be more important and secret than all these major world events? The Arab Spring was more important than these events?

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is convening an unprecedented mass meeting of U.S. ambassadors. The top envoys from nearly all of America's 260 embassies, consulates and other posts in more than 180 countries will be gathering at the State Department beginning on Monday. Officials say it's the first such global conference.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Something major, bigger than 911 or WWII is about to happen, the only question is what.
edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com...

You can go to that site to check out information about this incident. There are others, but that is just a single example of a site with information about it.

Just because it had never been done before doesnt mean that it was some giant conspiracy, and doesnt mean that it automatically had to do with an imaginary planet

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Just like this planet existing out there is not feasable, neither is the thought of a coverup of that magnitude. Not only would it not make sense, but there simply isnt a way to keep THAT many mouths shut.

Would have to disagree with that.

The Manhattan Project involved thousands of people and the Atomic Energy Commission was very successful in keeping that under wraps.

The points I listed have not been "shredded" at all - I just can't be bothered to make counter-counterarguments to fifty moslty weak counterarguments.

Give me a good explanation about the recall of all the US amabassador's and I'll feel better.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

So they recalled every ambassador and envoy because of wikileaks?

No, I don't think so.

There are numerous examples of American diplomatic/security/intelligence cryptography being compromised or broken throughout the cold war - and this kind of recall never happened.

What happened in those cases when the electronic communications were compromised, they just sendt instructions by a high-level security-cleared diplomatic courier with a sealed diplomatic pouch on the new secure communications methods or codes - problem solved.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Just like this planet existing out there is not feasable, neither is the thought of a coverup of that magnitude. Not only would it not make sense, but there simply isnt a way to keep THAT many mouths shut.

The Manhattan Project involved thousands of people and the Atomic Energy Commission was very successful in keeping that under wraps.

The points I listed have not been "shredded" at all - I just can't be bothered to make counter-counterarguments to fifty moslty weak counterarguments.

Give me a good explanation about the recall of all the US amabassador's and I'll feel better.

Heh, I dont think it's quite fair to sit there and ask me "What about the other 50 or so items on my list?" and then claim you cant be bothered to counter-argue when those items are explained. You have to be willing to at least do what you're asking others to do!

I gave you information in my above post about the Clinton recall. Read up on some of it there, or even hit up Google and look for some other places with information. Dont limit yourself to a single site, or a single report of what is going on, just because it happens to fit the hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Heh, I dont think it's quite fair to sit there and ask me "What about the other 50 or so items on my list?" and then claim you cant be bothered to counter-argue when those items are explained. You have to be willing to at least do what you're asking others to do!

I gave you information in my above post about the Clinton recall. Read up on some of it there, or even hit up Google and look for some other places with information. Dont limit yourself to a single site, or a single report of what is going on, just because it happens to fit the hypothesis.

I will address the evidence of the 50 or so geological, meteorlogical and socio-political issues in my upcoming Planet X thread - it would take a couple of days to gather all of the evidence.

I don't just refer to one site, I look at hundreds, discard many, and look at new ones each day.

I would say to you, don't just look at US based sites.
edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: rearrangement of quotation marks

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So they recalled every ambassador and envoy because of wikileaks?

No, I don't think so.

There are numerous examples of American diplomatic/security/intelligence cryptography being compromised or broken throughout the cold war - and this kind of recall never happened.

What happened in those cases when the electronic communications were compromised, they just sendt instructions by a high-level security-cleared diplomatic courier with a sealed diplomatic pouch on the new secure communications methods or codes - problem solved.

How many other links would you like that talk about this and the many possible reasons that it could happen? I am not summarizing each link individually; instead I will say that each of these links provides information and speculation about the incident. Scan through them at your leisure.

www.rumormillnews.com...

tickerforum.org...

www.jesusourblessedhope.socialgo.com...

www.redstate.com...

What I am saying is this ... none of those offer concrete proof as to what the meeting was about, because as far as I can see, nobody has posted anything of that sort. Assuming that the meeting was due to some doomsday preparation makes no more sense than assuming that it was to taste the awesome new quiche that the White House cooks whipped up last night. Using this ambassador recall as ammunition for your argument does not help your case in the least bit.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

There are plenty of things to translate even today. As more is being done in the case of ancient Sumer we make it clearer and clearer that Sitchin was a fraud and that his so-called translations are baloney.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

then it would be covered up massively

I love these quotes, how you'd keep a planet with the mass of 4x of jupiter 'covered up'......amazing.
edit on 21-6-2012 by EddyR3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

There is no start or end to precession. In fact, it is hard to peg down since the rate of precession varies making it hard to define a precise length of time for precession. A starting or ending point for precession is as arbitrary as marking the prime meridium on the Earth.

The dark rift are a set of disconnected clouds of non-glowing material between the rest of the Milky Way and us.

These prophecies as you call them are just the stories made up by people in recent times.

Also, I meant to say iron oxide, not red oxide. But it could be red like rust is because rust is oxidized iron.

Rust is either red or black depending on the particle size and the oxidative state of the iron.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The two theories I have heard about the theoretical Planet X/Nibiru from sources that same to have much knowledge is:

a) it is a planet with moons orbiting our Sun and another distant dwarf binary star at the edges of our solar system with the iron oxides

b) it is THE dwarf star with some planetary bodies (as you mention) with the iron oxides but orbiting a black hole at the edge of our solar system and our Sun. Is it possible for something to orbit a black hole?

How could both these sources be so close in much of their information but so divergent on something so core and significant to the whole theory?

The reason these odd orbits are made up is that typical orbits do not work. So exotic orbits are devised that fail because such orbits would disrupt the orbits of the inner planets.

PS The galaxy orbits a black hole.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

I haven't heard the theories about fixed objects (dark star or black hole) being the other 'post' that Nibiru goes around, but it would explain figure of eight symbolism. I'm willing to believe it if credentialed scientists say they have found facts to support it.

You can't have fixed posts. Everything must be orbiting something or fall towards each other.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I am sure that the Earth will cease to exist at some point in the future, but not the "near" future. Will that end come later this year, caused by a planet very close to us (relatively speaking) that we cannot yet see? I'd venture to say no.

The Sun is heating up and has been since it was first formed. This slow process will make the Sun about 10% hotter in a billion years. That will turn the Earth into a hot wasteland.

Unlike Nibiru that is real.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Tick-tock-tick-tock. The chances of your much desired doom diminish every second of every day.

Nary a Nibubu sighting in recorded history, yet 90% of us will die this year? How fast is this thing going?

edit on 21-6-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You make good points. However, again hypothetically, if this were true, then NASA, NOAA, USGS many scientists and the media would be part of the coverup - and we would not get accurate info on any scientific anomalies.

Also, if this were true, I do not believe it is the end of the world, for if it is true it happens every 3600 years or so, it varies due to the varying orbit of such an elongated orbit as Stereologist has pointed out. And since humans, many animals and plants exist today, many have obviously survived previous passages.

As I said above, I don't believe in this 100%, but I have seen many unexplained geological, meteorlogical and socio-political over the past couple years - unexplained - but better explainable if Planet X exists.

This sounds like Oliver Stone's silly assassination movie JFK in which it seems that everyone in the government was in on the conspiracy and yet not a single person spilled the beans. Simply not believable. Nor is it believable that all of these people from so many agencies could keep their mouth shut.

Where is the evidence for global disasters in a short period of time. You have kooks like Lucus that make up lies and then claim them as evidence. Some people fall for them. Fortunately, almost everyone sees through his lies.

There are many things about the government that are hard to explain. That is what keeps comedians in business.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

tectonic activity is normal - it is not.

Quakes and volcanoes are at normal levels. The evidence from the USGS and the SI show there is nothing unusual going on.

In the US in March something like over 10,000 all time temperature records were broken. In the past few days many regions in North America have seen all-time record non-summertime temperatures.

I realize the world has changes and anomalies but not this many and this fast, they are all way past many SD's from the norm.

Records are broken all of the time. With tens of thousands of reporting stations in the US alone there are lots of possibilities for breaking records from hot to cold to wet to dry to windy to calm.

Why did Hillary Clinton recall all the US ambassadors and envoys from around the world last year? This has never been done before, not for WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Cuban Missile Crisis, Gulf War I, 911, Gulf War II - what could be more important and secret than all these major world events? The Arab Spring was more important than these events?

Leaked cables and Egypt.

I do want to point out that not ALL US ambassadors and envoys were recalled. You wrote that, but that is not quite accurate.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The Manhattan Project involved a lot of need to know. It involved something hidden from eyes. No one is covering up the sky. The sky is out there for anyone on the planet to view. The Manhattan Project analogy doesn't apply.

You points were all completely shredded. Some of them are completely lies such as increases in quakes and volcanoes. Another lie is that the Moon's orbit is off. It's a lie that tides are increasing. It's a lie that the crust is ripping. Then there are the unrelated claims about weather and tornadoes. These are not affected by other planets. Nor is pipes bursting, solar activity, crop loss, or meteor showers.

One of the nuttiest claims in this forum had to be that this fictional planet was making watermelons explode.

The reason you don't try to support these claims is that you know deep down that they are all baloney.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You could use this very advice.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The Manhattan Project involved a lot of need to know. It involved something hidden from eyes. No one is covering up the sky. The sky is out there for anyone on the planet to view. The Manhattan Project analogy doesn't apply.

The security agencies were all over amateur astonomers for blogging online what they saw happen to the comet NEAT and about what NASA censored:

There is sufficient evidence to suggest that NASA has deliberately tampered with satellite imagery depicting a comet changing its flight path after interacting with the sun on February 18.

It is on the public record that NASA was missing 7 crucial hours of neat data, so please don't say the usual..............(some civil service dweeb debunked the claims..........)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Amateur astronomers participating in a number of web page discussion boards again began to experience a high degree of hacking with boards going offline. This only added to growing accusations of foul play and suspicions about a NASA conspiracy to suppress the true nature of comet NEAT’s precise location and interaction with the sun.

Of course if the PTB would try to cover up NEAT's vigorous interactions with the Sun hacking and supressing amateur astronomer boards, imagine what they would do to poeple posting about Planet X - ever hear of secret orders being issued in the interest of Nationa Security? Happens all the time.

You points were all completely shredded. Some of them are completely lies such as increases in quakes and volcanoes. Another lie is that the Moon's orbit is off. It's a lie that tides are increasing. It's a lie that the crust is ripping. Then there are the unrelated claims about weather and tornadoes. These are not affected by other planets. Nor is pipes bursting, solar activity, crop loss, or meteor showers.

So here we have a countrys' leading seismologist saying that the number of quakes is way too high and dangerously unusual, and on the other hand we have the anonymous Stereologist, we don't even know if you have completed high school but I assume you have - but for certain don't have the credentials of this person - and you say there is no unusual tectonic activity? Hmm, who to believe...........

Scientists find no explanation to the 39 earthquakes that rocked the planet in just two days. “Something is wrong! There are too many strong earthquakes” believes Romania’s top seismologist, Gheorghe Marmureanu, who finds the latest Indonesian quake very unusual.

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

One of the nuttiest claims in this forum had to be that this fictional planet was making watermelons explode.
The reason you don't try to support these claims is that you know deep down that they are all baloney.

That is a funny claim, I think that is the funniest thing I have heard you say yet, glad you haven't had your sense of humor totally removed.

If I knew deep down it wasn't true, don't you think I have better things to do with my time? Trust me, if I knew deep down it wasn't true I wouldn't be here. I'm not totally convinced either. I would like to discuss this with real posters though, not posters pushing an agenda. BTW, I'm sure you'll try to get the last word in like usual - a very annoying trait.
edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: forgot link

edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: quotes

edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: forgot link

edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The security agencies were all over amateur astonomers for blogging online what they saw happen to the comet NEAT and about what NASA censored:

There is sufficient evidence to suggest that NASA has deliberately tampered with satellite imagery depicting a comet changing its flight path after interacting with the sun on February 18.

How many amateur astronomers do you personally know? Can you attest to this statement from your personal knowledge? Or is it just something you read on the internet?

So here we have a countrys' leading seismologist saying that the number of quakes is way too high and dangerously unusual, and on the other hand we have the anonymous Stereologist, we don't even know if you have completed high school but I assume you have - but for certain don't have the credentials of this person - and you say there is no unusual tectonic activity? Hmm, who to believe...........

How seismically active is Romania?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

These claims you posted are simply not believable.

It is on the public record that NASA was missing 7 crucial hours of neat data, so please don't say the usual..............(some civil service dweeb debunked the claims..........)

Here is what it stated in the link you posted

As predicted, the comet appeared very large, with some estimates of its coma (gases, ice, etc., surrounding the core) up to four times the size of Jupiter while having a planet sized core up to the size of Mercury.

That is false. The nucleus or core as they call it here is miles across for the largest comets.

The images were not altered as this silly article claims. The author is a well known baloney artist making stuff up as he goes along. He claims to find alien bases on Mars.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join