It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It's because the Planet X nonsense is probably the most dangerous nonsense on this site. Last time it was supposed to come around believers were told to kill their pets. What's the ringleader of this whole circus, Nancy Lieder, going to tell her cult this time around? Spend all their money on a bunker and supplies? Kill their kids? She and those who perpetuate the Planet X/Nibiru myth are dangerous. If our spreading of the truth can save even one life then all the work and ridicule will have been worth it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

It's because the Planet X nonsense is probably the most dangerous nonsense on this site. Last time it was supposed to come around believers were told to kill their pets. What's the ringleader of this whole circus, Nancy Lieder, going to tell her cult this time around? Spend all their money on a bunker and supplies? Kill their kids? She and those who perpetuate the Planet X/Nibiru myth are dangerous. If our spreading of the truth can save even one life then all the work and ridicule will have been worth it.

Was my post addressed to you? Anyway, I sense much fear in you, you should try to move your thoughts to a higher, positive frequency.
edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Was my post addressed to you?

Was it a private message? Public forum, get used to it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by saiyankev
what are your thoughts about them?

I believe both are real, these stories seem way more believable than any other from the past
I'm not sure bout getting to Nibiru but I'm sure the Anunnaki will come back, idk when but I'm sure they will
so what do you all think?

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.

edit on Tue Jun 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Here are dozens of great articles on the Annunaki - enjoy:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here is a good article about the silliness that has been used to misrepresent Sumerian culture and gods.

haecceities.wordpress.com...

The Annunaki are Mesopotamian deities. However, the pseudoscientist Sitchin claims these are humanlike aliens from the planet Nibiru (who will return in 2012…). The Annunaki apparently genetically engineered modern humans by mixing Annunaki genes with those of Homo erectus 450,000 years ago. Humans were designed to become slaves. Civilization was created under the guidance of these Annunaki.

There are many good articles about the nonsense that has been posted about the Sumerians and their gods.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I'm perfectly at peace with myself. Maybe it's you who needs to start looking inward. It seems like you are reliant on spreading fear to give your life some higher meaning.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I'm perfectly at peace with myself. Maybe it's you who needs to start looking inward. It seems like you are reliant on spreading fear to give your life some higher meaning.

It's been proven that this imaginary planet does not exist as they have tried to explain, but as a fictional story, it actually becomes somewhat fascinating. Unfortunately there are some that get lost in the fiction surrounding it and come to take it as fact, and this can be very dangerous. Just look at the nutjobs around the time of Hale Bopp.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

that is an interesting picture. it implies a mechanical world. the question is whose world?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I see much fear inducing/associated verbiage in the post at the top of the page alone without even looking at your other posts, feel free to go back and review most of my posts and you will see most express positive attitudes, and where I do speak of earth changes due to Planet X or other factors I try to emphasize the hope/survivability aspects and the importance of working together with your fellow man and the importance of strong relationships and the unimportance of material goods.

If you can back up your claim that I have tried to induce fear feel free I'm waiting..................

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

How can there be any effect on Earth from a nonexistent fictional planet?

Where is there any evidence?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

One of these days, I'll have to start my own thread, but here are a few snippets stolen from another thread,

(and in case anyone claims this is fear mongering, Planet X's passing is survivable, but some mental and physical preparation is necessary)

Geological and Meteorlogical:

Weather
Record Tornadoes
Record drought
Record volcanoes As many in one year now, as what use to be a decades total.
Record earthquakes
Record crop devastation
Floods
Tides are rising, and the moons orbit is off.
solar flares
pipelines all across the country ruptured
Meteor showers increasing.
Magnetic poles are shifting faster and faster
The Solar activity of the sun has changed dramatically
Cosmic ray intensity has increased dramatically
Bees are disappearing, and they navigate using a solar compass
Mass fish die offs
Mass bird deaths.
New fault lines awakened in Virginia, & Nevada to name a few.
Giant sink holes opening up all around the world.
The surface of the earth actually creating giant rips in the earths crust on the surface for all to see.
New geysers seen venting in California.
What sounds like horns blowing recorded in florida, Russia, etc.
The smells of sulfur or fuel being reported in many areas of the world, the latest reports in California.
Disturbances in our solar system with storms on Jupiter increasing, Saturn being altered.

Political and Sociological:

What are the Governments of the world doing?

Storing massive amounts of Meals read to eat
Sucking up massive amounts of medication, and pharmaceuticals
Digging under ground bunkers around the world at a world record setting pace
Trillions of dollars dissappearing both from the pentagon, and the from the Federal Reserve.
Governments practicing detainment techniques.
CIA has relocated it's headquarters to Denver
Denver world airport has been turned into a giant subterranean facility.
Denver has the biggest underground water treatment and purification center.
EPA starts closing down it's library network.
GLobal Seed Bank built
Bush buys 98,000 acres in paraguay Father already owns 200,000
Hr5122 bypasses the forbidence of US troops operating on US soil
In 2001 264 dams needed repair, in 2009 over 1,200 damns across america are in need of repair, and the elites are no longer worried about infrastructure.
South Pole Telescope built with infrared capability
NSPD-51 Gives power to the president to take over complete and total rule
July 2007 Vatican closes library that has been opened for over 500 years.
Dutch are preparing for catastrophe, and apocalypse.
2008 3rd infantry's deployed 6,000 us troops on US soil
2011 Space rocks and asteroids are now classified top secret
Climategate was used as an explanation of what is happening to the earth, as the changes became more magnetic in nature, it was switched from global warming to climate change.
Yellowstone National Park has been having thousands of earthquakes.
Chemtrails have been blanketing the earth containing barium, Barium is used for radiation shielding.
Constant media blitz in order to keep the people occupied with one big story after another.
Increasing number of shows are now about survival.
Media black outs on comet information. Anyone remember the Media hype about Haley's comet
Google has blocked out a large area in space next to the constellation of Orion.
Fema Camps built
Mass coffin storage in Georgia.
The propping up of the stock market, at any cost, and any expense, even if it is open fraud!

And the latest suspension of the constitution, executive orders, NDAA, millions of hollow points

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I see much fear inducing/associated verbiage in the post at the top of the page alone without even looking at your other posts, feel free to go back and review most of my posts and you will see most express positive attitudes, and where I do speak of earth changes due to Planet X or other factors I try to emphasize the hope/survivability aspects and the importance of working together with your fellow man and the importance of strong relationships and the unimportance of material goods.

If you can back up your claim that I have tried to induce fear feel free I'm waiting..................

A positivte attitude is a good thing. Other good things include a firm grasp on reality, the ability to understand and accept one is wrong, and chocolate cake.

I dont think you are a bad person, nor do I think you are delusional. I just think your understanding of the facts is wrong, and your belief in this imaginary planet is based on inaccuracies. If you were running around telling people to kill their pets, THEN I might start thinking you are a bit of a freak.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

One of these days, I'll have to start my own thread, but here are a few snippets stolen from another thread,

(and in case anyone claims this is fear mongering, Planet X's passing is survivable, but some mental and physical preparation is necessary)

Geological and Meteorlogical:

Weather
Record Tornadoes
Record drought
Record volcanoes As many in one year now, as what use to be a decades total.
Record earthquakes
Record crop devastation
Floods
Tides are rising, and the moons orbit is off.
solar flares
pipelines all across the country ruptured
Meteor showers increasing.
Magnetic poles are shifting faster and faster
The Solar activity of the sun has changed dramatically
Cosmic ray intensity has increased dramatically
Bees are disappearing, and they navigate using a solar compass
Mass fish die offs
Mass bird deaths.
New fault lines awakened in Virginia, & Nevada to name a few.
Giant sink holes opening up all around the world.
The surface of the earth actually creating giant rips in the earths crust on the surface for all to see.
New geysers seen venting in California.
What sounds like horns blowing recorded in florida, Russia, etc.
The smells of sulfur or fuel being reported in many areas of the world, the latest reports in California.
Disturbances in our solar system with storms on Jupiter increasing, Saturn being altered.

Political and Sociological:

What are the Governments of the world doing?

Storing massive amounts of Meals read to eat
Sucking up massive amounts of medication, and pharmaceuticals
Digging under ground bunkers around the world at a world record setting pace
Trillions of dollars dissappearing both from the pentagon, and the from the Federal Reserve.
Governments practicing detainment techniques.
CIA has relocated it's headquarters to Denver
Denver world airport has been turned into a giant subterranean facility.
Denver has the biggest underground water treatment and purification center.
EPA starts closing down it's library network.
GLobal Seed Bank built
Bush buys 98,000 acres in paraguay Father already owns 200,000
Hr5122 bypasses the forbidence of US troops operating on US soil
In 2001 264 dams needed repair, in 2009 over 1,200 damns across america are in need of repair, and the elites are no longer worried about infrastructure.
South Pole Telescope built with infrared capability
NSPD-51 Gives power to the president to take over complete and total rule
July 2007 Vatican closes library that has been opened for over 500 years.
Dutch are preparing for catastrophe, and apocalypse.
2008 3rd infantry's deployed 6,000 us troops on US soil
2011 Space rocks and asteroids are now classified top secret
Climategate was used as an explanation of what is happening to the earth, as the changes became more magnetic in nature, it was switched from global warming to climate change.
Yellowstone National Park has been having thousands of earthquakes.
Chemtrails have been blanketing the earth containing barium, Barium is used for radiation shielding.
Constant media blitz in order to keep the people occupied with one big story after another.
Increasing number of shows are now about survival.
Media black outs on comet information. Anyone remember the Media hype about Haley's comet
Google has blocked out a large area in space next to the constellation of Orion.
Fema Camps built
Mass coffin storage in Georgia.
The propping up of the stock market, at any cost, and any expense, even if it is open fraud!

And the latest suspension of the constitution, executive orders, NDAA, millions of hollow points

You quote these things from another thread as if they are facts. FEMA camps? False. Mass coffin storage in Georgia? Pictures from a grave liner manufacturer located outside of Atlanta. Barium used for radiation shielding by way of chemtrails? Zero evidence. Global seed bank built? Been around for years, no secret.

I just dont see how any of your list above could be attributed to an imaginary planet. But please do enlighten me.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Great. You picked out about four things, all of which I disagree with you and none of which has been disproven, what about the other 50 or so points mentioned?
edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

Great. You picked out about four things, all of which I disagree with you and none of which has been disproven, what about the other 50 or so points mentioned?
edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

None of which has been disproven? You are incorrect about this, sir.

Example - the "mass coffins" are grave liners, manufactured by Vantage Products. They are used to line the grave, then the casket is placed in them. There are approximately 50,000 liners stored outside of Atlanta. You can visit the company website at www.vantageproducts.com... to learn more about them, and contact them yourself to confirm this information if you wish.

And I just dont understand how you can possibly relate some of those things to the effects of an imaginary planet. Dubya buying land? CIA headquarters in Denver (sorry, its in Virginia still, sorry to disappoint)? Mass bird and fish deaths? Sitting there and saying "There's no known cause, so it MUST be Planet X!" and then passing that off as fact doesnt really do the trick.

The burden is actually on YOU to explain (and prove, if possible) how an event is related to this imaginary planet, not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I've been open-minded on this topic, but my current view is that if something so disruptive is going to peak in December, we would be suffering tremendous effects now. I don't see a huge, present uptick in natural disasters, which I think would be painfully obvious by now. So, until I see unprecedented worldwide disasters happening, I can't buy it that Wormwood/Nibiru is getting closer and will peak in December.

What could change my mind? Three independent astronomers with serious credentials coming forward in the media and saying basically that the Wormwood/Nibiru story is real and everyone should prepare for unprecedented natural disasters. So far, we only have these guys on YouTube saying "click the Donate button if you like our work."

Bottom line: I need to see some real scientific proof.

The whole system of Greek gods has not been interpreted to mean real beings, so why should we say that the Sumerian gods were real? Many ancient cultures had symbolic gods that everyone knows were not real beings or real extraterrestrials. I don't see why we should treat the Sumerian gods as real aliens while saying the Greek gods weren't real.

The only way I differ from the debunkers is that I believe that some crop circles are too intricate and precise to have been made by humans overnight. So what's the explanation for crop circles? I have no idea, but some of them are definitely not manmade, in my estimation.
edit on 21-6-2012 by switching yard because: sp

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You're the one constantly posting links to ZetaTalk and Poleshift.ning. These are two sites that do nothing other than spread fear. As for your list, most if not all of it is nonsense. For example, how does a planet affect the troposphere (where weather is formed)? I can also tell you that the earthquake in Virginia was not caused by a new fault. It occurred right on the same fault that the last major earthquake here occurred.

Maybe instead of posting a list you should actually try to provide some proof for the claims and actually explain how Planet X could cause all these things. I'm also not talking about the canned answer of magnetic field or gravity. Explain the mechanisms through which these forces could cause these effects. Unless of course you can't and are merely a sheep repeating what you have been told to believe.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

A reply to flyswatter and switching yard:

I don't claim to have all the answers, and obviously if there were a Planet X getting closer to us, if this were hypothetically true, then it would be covered up massively and getting any evidence of it would be extremely difficult - given that, again hypothetically - agencies like NASA, USGS, NOAA, the Atomic Energy Commission etc would be part of the coverup not to mention most of the scientific community and media.

However I do appreciate both of your efforts to keep the conversation civil and not resort to ad hominem tactics or other insulting insinuations.

I will continue to look for proof and happily debate it with posters such as yourselves.

Cheers and peace, and may whatever happens, may you and yours remain safe and well.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by switching yard

A reply to flyswatter and switching yard:

I don't claim to have all the answers, and obviously if there were a Planet X getting closer to us, if this were hypothetically true, then it would be covered up massively and getting any evidence of it would be extremely difficult - given that, again hypothetically - agencies like NASA, USGS, NOAA, the Atomic Energy Commission etc would be part of the coverup not to mention most of the scientific community and media.

However I do appreciate both of your efforts to keep the conversation civil and not resort to ad hominem tactics or other insulting insinuations.

I will continue to look for proof and happily debate it with posters such as yourselves.

Cheers and peace, and may whatever happens, may you and yours remain safe and well.

Hey, if you can find actual proof, I'm more than happy to examine it. I dont claim to be an expert on everything, but there are certain things that people have attempted to pass off as fact that I have taken great care to research and explain. I'm not above changing my mind about things or being more accepting of things of this sort, but there's gonna have to be some good stuff to push me that way

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Hey, if you can find actual proof, I'm more than happy to examine it. I dont claim to be an expert on everything, but there are certain things that people have attempted to pass off as fact that I have taken great care to research and explain. I'm not above changing my mind about things or being more accepting of things of this sort, but there's gonna have to be some good stuff to push me that way

Okay, that is a perfectly reasonable position and I'll keep looking!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join