It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I will just say this: "what if those aliens had a policy of non-intervention and this was the only way they could communicate with us without it being considered an intervention"?

Grasping at straws.

It wasn't that long ago that people claimed cattle were being mutilated by aliens.

My favorite alien issue was the headline, "An alien raped my weedwacker."

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Here are two simple human ones and two cool ET ones, you can't tell the difference?

All of the crop circles were made by humans.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

We're going to have to agree to disagree, I think it is one of the most efficient and non-threatening ways to pass messages to humans and let those humans with open minds know someone else is out there.

That makes no sense at all. Flattening plants is hardly showing that someone else is out there. It is something that involves a low level of technology. Humans are making these crop circles. It is not energy vortexes or ETs or any of the other odd claims that have been made.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

There are plenty of corn mazes made in a short time that are quite complicated.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yeah, cattle mutilations. That's more evidence of ETs, I think. Why would black ops do that?

You guys will never convince me that the most intricate and complex crop circles were made overnight by humans. Like I said, if they were done by humans then very advanced and secret technology had to have been used. Crop circles as a method of messaging in pictographs would be clever and really ideal for ETs to use. Photos of the circles get posted on the web before a government can cover them up. No real harm is done to the farms. I'm also of the opinion that the most complex ones were done not only as part of the communication of specific messages, but to show the world that they are too difficult for humans to make. Thus saying in effect 'look, we are ETs because you people couldn't do that overnight'.

Chemtrails are a fact. There are thousands of photos on the web proving their existence. They are not contrails, which anyone can plainly see if one knows the difference.

Reminder: As I have stated, as of now I have seen no convincing evidence by a credible source that the Nemesis dark star or Wormwood, whatever you want to call it, or Nibiru exist at all. Also, I haven't yet seen any credible science that shows that such a rogue or renegade system that plays havoc with our inner solar system in thousands of years' cycles is even possible at all. So, to the debunkers --- I'm with you. For now.

The occult stuff and the symbols in all the religions etc, is just fascinating. I like to think I'm a spiritual person, but I am not one who appreciates organized religion. More harm than good has been done in the name of organized religion over the millenia. The Sumerian Nibiru story, to my mind, is mythology. They didn't have movies or television, so they produced mythological legends (same with ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Mayans, Incans, etc). It wasn't for entertainment, but was done as a way that they could explain the cosmos to each other in supernatural stories.

I'm really not into studying the occult, but if anyone wants to learn about it, just do a YouTube search for 'occult' and you'll get all that info. It's a lot of hogwash, but there are secret societies who are into it. The hidden history of the Beatles is just fascinating but nothing can actually be proven beyond a doubt. Same thing with the Kubrick films. We can only wonder, but we can never know for sure unless a credible whistleblower comes out and spills the beans in the Kubrick case or the Beatles case. We have pretty good indication that Heather Mills found out what happened, but she was promptly paid off and has shut up about it accordingly.

I hope this thread continues on until December 22, 2012 when we can all have a giggle about nothing happening. I hope that is the situation.
edit on 24-6-2012 by switching yard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

Chemtrails are a fact. There are thousands of photos on the web proving their existence. They are not contrails, which anyone can plainly see if one knows the difference.

You are off topic with this, however:

Fact they are NOT. This is your theory, belief, or idea. A photo or video of high, whispy thin clouds does not prove anything at all, except it is in the sky. I don't care if there is millions upon millions of photographs. That is all it is: a photograph, and a bunch of theories or ideas.

The extremely funny part is: proving chemtrails are true or not is very, very easy. Yet no one has bothered to do this:

Take an air craft up to any of these contrails that people are saying are chemtrails and capture samples. Test said samples.

No one has done this, there for "chemtrails" remain a myth, or paranoid idea only.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yeah, cattle mutilations. That's more evidence of ETs, I think. Why would black ops do that?

You guys will never convince me that the most intricate and complex crop circles were made overnight by humans. Like I said, if they were done by humans then very advanced and secret technology had to have been used. Crop circles as a method of messaging in pictographs would be clever and really ideal for ETs to use. Photos of the circles get posted on the web before a government can cover them up. No real harm is done to the farms. I'm also of the opinion that the most complex ones were done not only as part of the communication of specific messages, but to show the world that they are too difficult for humans to make. Thus saying in effect 'look, we are ETs because you people couldn't do that overnight'.

Reminder: As I have stated, as of now I have seen no convincing evidence by a credible source that the Nemesis dark star or Wormwood, whatever you want to call it, or Nibiru exist at all. Also, I haven't yet seen any credible science that shows that such a rogue or renegade system that plays havoc with our inner solar system in thousands of years' cycles is even possible at all. So, to the debunkers --- I'm with you. For now.

The occult stuff and the symbols in all the religions etc, is just fascinating. I like to think I'm a spiritual person, but I am not one who appreciates organized religion. More harm than good has been done in the name of organized religion over the millenia. The Sumerian Nibiru story, to my mind, is mythology. They didn't have movies or television, so they produced mythological legends (same with ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Mayans, Incans, etc). It wasn't for entertainment, but was done as a way that they could explain the cosmos to each other in supernatural stories.

I'm really not into studying the occult, but if anyone wants to learn about it, just do a YouTube search for 'occult' and you'll get all that info. It's a lot of hogwash, but there are secret societies who are into it. The hidden history of the Beatles is just fascinating but nothing can actually be proven beyond a doubt. Same thing with the Kubrick films. We can only wonder, but we can never know for sure unless a credible whistleblower comes out and spills the beans in the Kubrick case or the Beatles case. We have pretty good indication that Heather Mills found out what happened, but she was promptly paid off and has shut up about it accordingly.

I hope this thread continues on until December 22, 2012 when we can all have a giggle about nothing happening. I hope that is the situation.
edit on 24-6-2012 by switching yard because: (no reason given)

Saying "you guys will never convince me" is just a statement as to how closed-minded you are. You've already made up your mind, regardless of evidence.

Fact - you cannot show me any crop circle that a human is not capable of making. Fact - you cannot tell me what a chemtrail is. Coming up with fantasy ideas about things you dont have a clue about is just idiocy.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

I'm sure you realize how none f that makes sense, especially the part of needing high tech to make crop circles. I remember how people scoffed at one time that any crop circles could be man made. The clever thing about crop circles is that it does not require high tech. It requires clever use of low tech.

All of the photos show regular contrails with the misnomer chemtrail attached to them.

The Sumerian Nibiru story

As a small correction, there are no stories of Nibiru from ancient Sumer. In fact, the Sumerians did not use that word. It comes from the Akkadians.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Here are two simple human ones and two cool ET ones, you can't tell the difference?

You cannot possibly prove this. Please try, this I would love to see................provide the evidence that you are always requesting of others..................
edit on 25-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

You cannot possibly prove this. Please try, this I would love to see................provide the evidence that you are always requesting of others..................
edit on 25-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

Surely you can produce evidence to the contrary, right? His absolute statement incited the kind of reaction from you that we have when you make statements along the lines of "Humans are not capable of doing this!" I agree with his viewpoint, just not the use of his absolute statement in regards to it. Just as I dont think it does YOU any good to use absolutes in regards to your argument.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I ask for evidence, not for proof. Very different.

The evidence is simple.

People make crop circles. Most people do not deny that crop circles are made by people.
People admit making crop circles and have shown the scoffers that they can in fact make them with simple tools.
The designs are simple. They involve simple shapes such as circles and lines. These are shapes that can be made with compass and straightedge.
The installation art has become more complex over time. Simple patterns were no longer of interest. The artists learned more about making crop circles.

Nothing in crop circles requires any level of technology not available 2000+ years ago. A good mind, ropes, poles, and boards are sufficient.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Laughable conclusion:

Even though humans have been credited with creating some of the most massive monuments in history. Even though humans have gone into space. Even though humans have and continue to build newer and better tools improving upon older designs. Even though humans can speak comprehensivley and cultivate fresh ideas. Out of all this, because you cannot see the person making the crop circle, you automatically assume that crop circles are created by aliens.

-saige-

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I ask for evidence, not for proof. Very different.

The evidence is simple.

People make crop circles. Most people do not deny that crop circles are made by people.
People admit making crop circles and have shown the scoffers that they can in fact make them with simple tools.
The designs are simple. They involve simple shapes such as circles and lines. These are shapes that can be made with compass and straightedge.
The installation art has become more complex over time. Simple patterns were no longer of interest. The artists learned more about making crop circles.

Nothing in crop circles requires any level of technology not available 2000+ years ago. A good mind, ropes, poles, and boards are sufficient.

So, you're into word games, semantics? Evidence is not proof? Proof does not follow from evidence?

Great!

Anyway, all you have provided is CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence!

And yet when we provide circumstantial evidence of ongoing alien contact, ancient civilizations, chemtrails, or Plant X/Nibiru - it is not enough?

I'm sorry, but you cannot have it both ways. Either circumstantial evidence can by used by all or none, it cannot be used selectively.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Tick-tock, tick-tock...

Where is it?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Tick-tock, tick-tock...

Where is it?

Last time I saw it was in The Gamekeeper's backyard. This requires a special kind of genius.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Basically it's simple logic is all:

We know humans are on our planet. Undeniable.
We know humans can build tools ranging from simple to complex. Undeniable.
We know that humans can do complex things with simple tools. Undeniable.
We know that humans like to make things. Undeniable.
We know that humans love to show off things that they have made. Undeniable.
We also know that humans love to play pranks too. Undeniable.
Last, we know that humans can and have made crop circles. Undeniable.

Are aliens visiting Earth? Questionable, unproven.
Are aliens mashing plants to communicate with humans? Questionable, unproven.

If I were a betting person, my money would be on humans.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What were we supposed to see in that video?

Just looked like the sun and lense flare to me. I didn't see two stars or anything unusual unless I'm missing something.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

What were we supposed to see in that video?

Just looked like the sun and lense flare to me. I didn't see two stars or anything unusual unless I'm missing something.

The member mentioned in the post, posted that video on another thread and claimed it was Nibiru (the lens flare).......

The YouTube channel they have the video on has comments turned off, except his, and this person provided a long list of names calling them "internet trolls".

This same member went on later in the thread to claim that they are going to post a "Nibiru" thread that will beat out any made already here on ATS.

You can most likely figure out what the reaction was to that after watching the video (and hearing the person call people a rather rude name that will get you banned from ATS....).
edit on 25-6-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The anunnaki have been mentioned in a new movie called Prometheus, in the movie there is a discovery of a race of beings who allegedly engineered human beings, interesting eh

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So, you're into word games, semantics? Evidence is not proof? Proof does not follow from evidence?

Evidence is less than proof. For example, I might show that 1+3 = 4 and 5+7 = 12 are evidence that the sum of two odds is an even. It does not prove that is true.

It's not a word game. It's what words mean.

Anyway, all you have provided is CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence!

No. I provide direct evidence that people have made crop circles. I believe you have admitted that. I also have direct evidence that ALL crop circles are compass and straightedge constructions.

And yet when we provide circumstantial evidence of ongoing alien contact, ancient civilizations, chemtrails, or Plant X/Nibiru - it is not enough?

Alien contact is all circumstantial. It is inferred from an event. Chemtrails are hopelessly ridiculous circumstantial claims.

I'm sorry, but you cannot have it both ways. Either circumstantial evidence can by used by all or none, it cannot be used selectively.

Claiming that weather is affected by a new planet requires showing that other known planets affect weather. Have you? No.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join