It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Alien Abduction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Being abducted many times myself, it does give me a legit feeling.

But then again, this would be really simple to hoax. If there was no bed sheet and we saw here vanish it would be more believable.

In my own abduction experiences it may be as much as 6 greys carrying me like a coffin, so its very different. But I have awoken when I was dropped on the bed from some height above it, so they probably have some kind of technology that can materialize and dematerialize you, I'm thinking it's much like the Star Trek teleporter.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
that show fact-faked what you call it

I downloaded the show and they said that it was a misinterpretation of what we see somehow because the foot stays on bed

so it was an "eye game" and not a real one unfortunately

now if you want to continue for 20 pages discusing yes-no go ahead

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
oh look...
it's this video again...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

I think reposts are a good thing. I mean, not everyone has been on here for the passed X amount of years and has seen every single post in said forums. I mean, who is going to sit here for 3 days and go back 194,720 forum index pages just so they know everything. I mean, ATS doesnt make it that easy to navigate, well it does, in 4 page intervals. Yes, I realized there is a search function, but reposts keep a forum alive. Sad fact, but true.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

The foot cannot possibly be the other persons foot, because later in the video after the return, the other thing does a weird shimmy to get comfortable and moves his foot (the foot that would be there) and the disembodied foot still remains.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The guy fell from the bed - between the two beds placed close to each other, therefore it's an adbuction and it's Aliens'!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLLest
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I came across a rather long video on the front page of xfinity and managed to find a shortened one on YouTube (They also talked about a "flying serpent UFO" or something like that, but that one wasn't as impressive as this). So from what I remember is that the wife, you'll see on the right side of the video, had an experience of alien abduction and saw a UFO outside and woke up in an experiment room and she became severely distressed or something like that, so her husband, left side of the video, set up a camera to record, this is what happen, P.S. Its from a show called "Fact or Faked".

edit on 16-6-2012 by iLLest because: Embedding is disabled by the persons request, so just click on it then watch it on youtube. I apologize.

All I can say is...that's a weird position to sleep in a bed. I mean her husband is in a normal position while she looks like she is bending over or something

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gostr

Ahhh, oky. I'll have to reexamine the video then. Thanks for the feedback.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join