It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2012-2013 forecast (Complete and utter rubbish, no real predictions here really)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So. Half way through this turbulent year! Since the 1990's everything seems to have gone into overdrive mode. Technology is on the cusp of morphing into something completely unrecognisable. The internet really has catalysed a massive shift in the public attitude towards our hierarchical leadership. Some grow more intelligent with the internet, some slip further into the depths of ignorance. We have reached the turning point a lot of us have been waiting for.. and anyone who tries to seriously predict what is going to happen over the next couple of years is either extremely clued up, bold or both.

It appears as though our artificial lifestyles and artificial economies are beginning to unravel. I feel for any genuine political leader this year and in the coming years and I feel for us the people.. We all have a huge mess to deal with and we all have a huge responsibility. The events of the coming 2 years or so are going to shape and define our planet for a very long time.

With the rise in Austerity measures across Europe and the rest of the world there are going to be a lot of protests and riots. Police will have a hard time dealing with these events as they will be severely understaffed and severely outnumbered. They will be seen as the enemy by many. I feel for them as they are the same as you and I for the most part! This will lead to military intervention, which way it will go god only knows, I assume that if it did really come to it then the soldiers would be on the side of the people. Unless the people get 'successfully' branded as terrorists and the soldiers genuinely believe they are protecting the people instead of killing them.. I still don't and won't entertain the idea of military killing their 'own people', although this thought seems to float other peoples boats.

There is and will ever more be a huge thirst and a huge hunger for new politics and new economics not just 'new leaders' as people start to realise that western backed capitalism has f****d them. Western backed capitalism has f****d their brothers and sisters around the world and western backed capitalism has f****d the planet.

People aren't as stupid as a lot on ATS seem to think. They are just ignorant. There is a big difference. When people can barely feed themselves or the internet goes down and they can't wrap themselves up on Facebook they will want answers. Real answers and not the tainted crap that a lot of us at ATS pick up on as.. tainted crap.

The people will rally, the people will revolt. Unless someone does really come in all knight in shining armour like and saves the day. Jesus? The Antichrist? I'm no Christian but I won't dismiss anything at this point. I will entertain many thoughts and ideas and usually I have a good idea on what is going to happen based on current and past trends but 2012-2013?

I'm stumped. All I know for certain is that we are already in an EXTREMELY turbulent point in our human history and at the rate we are going something is going to twang very soon until we reach a state of comfortability again. Just what this state of comfortability will be like I have no clue..

War free utopia? Genuine political change? One world government? Nuclear holocaust? Islamic world state? E.T/Spiritual intervention? Sudden wave of social and genetic mutations? Extinction? Spiritual ascension? 2012 apocalypse? Or much more of the same Globalist, Capitalist RAPE?

Just try and imagine where we will be this time next year?!
Technologically, politically, economically, socially, intellectually.

I don't know. All I do know is that I am not scared but I am anxious and excited. We should all count ourselves extremely lucky to witness such an epic point in our history. Lets just hope that after the flames of change devour the planet from the ashes rise a phoenix.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Solar Flare 2012!
-presidential campaign for solar flare

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Thank you for your words, they don't exactly put me at ease, but in the same time I have no fear of them either.

One way or another we, humanity, are coming to a apex, whether that is a good thing or not remains to be seen.

Many here claim that all of humanities troubles are caused by our own greed and recklessness. Well, if ever you have seen unknowns in the sky you will then know the falseness of that statement. We were helped a great deal in making wrong choices in life, and never knew it. But in the very same breath, we, must take responsibility for our own personal actions. And so too should those external forces, no matter who they are, or where they are from!

We must also remember the old saying "To error is human, but Divine, to forgive. I fear the time is drawing to a close on this stage of mankind's lessons, and with Divine guidance, we are allowed to progress to the next.

If there is outside intervention let them come bearing gifts, in one hand a sword, in the other, a flower. Let the people decide which to receive. After that, history is not written.

new topics

join