It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to evolve.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

it is really fascinating how ur eyes are blind to what i write

there is no freedom but through absolute consideration of objective superiority, so no freedom but out of whole existence, so noone when each conscious is then only itself mind still, nothing objective
the last step could end to freedom realities

it is funny how u reject fundamentally the recognition of anything else to u

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

its funny how you dont try to help me understand what your saying,,,, but think that every time we speak it is a battle or fight,,, and there is a winner...... i dont view this that way........ im just trying to understand what your thinking,,, .,.,,..,,..

make it simple for me to understand you........

Does freedom exist for an individual? yes ..... no

Is freedom good? yes...... no

I really dont know what your even trying to get at,,,, im sorry.....

I am talking about humans and life on earth............ what happens,,,, what is happening,,, what could happen, and what would be good to happen,, why it would be good,,,,,

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Do we have to go beyond love? Will we stop being human and become something else?

What I am learning in the world is that it is easy to hate for people. It is good not to judge them, but there are many reasons for why they do not love individuals. I believe that there to is a spiritual judge, a presence on earth that can be in the formation of clouds or in the wind. The spiritual judge is much more important than the people, because you can still be treated equally even when they know you are hated upon. At least to take smalls steps, my world would be a conversing world, everybody in the world would be chatting with each other.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join