It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Meow

edit on 16-6-2012 by Newagekid2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Child smarter then the average adult!?

Yes? It's "smarter THAN" not then, or are you speaking about the past tense?

I also don't understand your point? Kids are kids, they don't process concepts like God the way adults do.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
This weekend i am babysitting my 6 year old brother( Yay me ^_^ ), he said something quite peculiar a few moments ago, he went to his wall took the picture of Jesus and "God" and said " I hate God". Our aunt has told him that god sits in heaven and all that bologna. When i asked him why he said that he said " Because God doesnt do anything"

Now i ask you ATS, Doesn't he have a point?
The "God" of so many religions has never actually done anything in recorded and provable history. Maybe you should listen to this kid

Did 'God' not do enough when he created everything? Give the man a break!

Everything was set in motion, his hands are tied... you want intervention? Give it 5 months, 7 days, and 31 seconds

Maybe that's the whole point, 'God' not doing anything... now it's mans turn. Unfortunately we are the beast, we are that '666', and seemingly destined to destroy ourselves through governance and dictation verse freedom and love.

I'm not one to get all 'biblical' about it, but I just can't grasp how some people interpret the texts as saying that 'God' does things... No, he did something... and will do something. We are the in between, stop blaming this 'God', blame yourself.

This 'carpenter' built a paradise for us, the 'carpenter's son' told us how to act... now straighten up, figure out some empathy, build accordingly.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
God needs to be arrested for animal abuse, he is neglecting us.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Tell me what does a adult know more about God then a child does? NOTHING.
The "facts" you learn about God are from priests and pastors and popes is nothing but a scam, a scam to get your money and secure your mind for further manipulation, there is no one god, god is not a man bestowed on a throne for humanity to sit back and worship, there would be no point in this "God" of yours if he were the creator and have the ultimate say.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

Tell me what does a adult know more about God then a child does?

You mean THAN a child does, or are you speaking about past tense again?

A child, all children, have the most clear, pristine clarity of what "God" really is. It's us that ruin that perfect image with our mind control brainwashing white man image of what God and Jesus represents. It's not pure what we tell our children, what they see for themselves, that's pure, and they could re-teach us a lot about faith and spirituality.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sounds like a kid who's been listening to what his older sibling is saying, and just mimicking.

People who are proud of destroying faith in the minds of children, do not have my respect.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

nice change of title and Op..

Lame

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Meow

edit on 16-6-2012 by Newagekid2012 because: (no reason given)

BWWAAAACCCKK!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This weekend i am babysitting my 6 year old brother( Yay me ^_^ ), he said something quite peculiar a few moments ago, he went to his wall took the picture of Jesus and "God" and said " I hate God". Our aunt has told him that god sits in heaven and all that bologna. When i asked him why he said that he said " Because God doesnt do anything"

Now i ask you ATS, Doesn't he have a point?
The "God" of so many religions has never actually done anything in recorded and provable history. Maybe you should listen to this kid

You could prove him wrong by your own actions.

Are you your Brothers keeper?

new topics

top topics

join