It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am supposed to relay this message

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I want you to get WELL!! Think Positive!! What is physically wrong? Have doctors told you anything?

Back to the issue that something is wrong with the Earth- I agree, and I think allot of other humans know this! have Faith that everything will be OK!!

Try and not Worry!! Focus on getting Better!! I will be out in the world fighting this battle when it happens!

I wish you Happiness and Good Health!! Amy in NC

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I wish you the best on getting better.

Ice age or not, humanity will survive. At least those who have prepared and I guess there are few. Even without preparation, humans have already survived an ice age 15.000 years ago with nothing but animal skins, mammoth bones and storing food in the ice. After so many technological breakthroughs I'm sure humanity can do better today.

Maybe it is what is needed to change our ways, sure a lot of casualties now but it could herald a new society which would make many future souls more happy instead of the many souls being born into this world and suffering because of centuries of problems which no one has been able to solve and will likely not be solved any time soon because they are necessary parts of society.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I too have had the knowing that big change is coming. I have not had conscious contact with beings outside of this dimension or planet but I was guided into an altered state of awareness through hypnosis. I have also had waking "flashbacks" that are episodes that last a fraction of a second, accompanied by extremely clear visual picture overlayed on what I happen to be looking at but include a level of detail and amount of information that would require as much as ten minutes of careful observation.

Though I was shown catastrophic scenes, they were "what would have been," had the global awakening not taken hold.

Our future is glorious. We have been doing battle as we sleep in other dimensions with higher dimensional, negative beings. The tide was turned about two years ago. It may not seem obvious yet, but we won. Our future is going to be incredible. It is incomprehensible how amazing it is.

Once a critical mass reach awareness, the process will kick into high gear and blow our minds. I wish I could project a video of the beings I met in my journey. They were made of purple smoke in the shape of a human. Their faces were a ball of soft white light. They extended their smokey "arms" and laid hands on my body sending waves of love and downloading information.

We have NOTHInG to fear. I'm sending prayers to the OP for a fast recovery.

Love- Zarp33 33

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

The OP wasn't predicting natural changes, based on climate cycles. He was predicting the eradication of the Earth, due to war, and unnatural means. It's not a prediction, or a prophecy if all you're doing is bringing to light obvious patterns which exist in nature (like the sun's zenith warming the earth; or the rise and set of the moon). The ice age thing, however, is uncertain. There's no concrete evidence that it is coming, or that we're directly responsible for it. Consider the prehistoric ice ages, how did pre-human life bring those about? Have you ever considered that it is not people who are causing it? That all of these "enlightened beings" warning us are garbage, and fear-mongering from people who have seen too many Hollywood disaster movies?

If an ice age comes, it won't be because of us, but because that is the natural cycle of the Earth. The next Great Extinction.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
do you know where are these beings are from? Are they benevolent?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I think you misunderstood. I think it is a natural cycle, but we have sped it up a lot, which makes it likely to be even more violent. I would like to think we will not nuke the earth into oblivion, but then again we did drop the atom bombs, in order to make stalin # his pants. People like to mention the haulocaust as the worst human act, but I think the dropping of those bombs was worse. Western civilization likes to gloss over that a bit, because it was us afterall that did it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I like the way you think. I hope you are right, your future is a way better outcome.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

They come from the same place as us, if I am to take them at their word. Their path has just taken them to somewhere else. Benevolent.... I think so. It is quite possible they are able to fool me though.
edit on Sun, 17 Jun 2012 18:57:40 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

No answers yet, although I might have some tuesday. I have a followup with the doc, to explain what was found, if anything with my blood tests. I have been on some strong ass antibiotics for a few days now, my fever persists so far. Only 102 today, so maybe I am improving.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

I think my problem lies within my inability to remember dreams well. Sometimes I remember them, but it is always the terrible ones. Maybe if I had the ability to remember dreams better, I could also remember my meditation visions better.

It's hard to explain really. If I stay "zoomed out" they persist, but when I try to "zoom in" and see details, they vanish. It's hard to explain, I hope that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

I may be guilty of "trolling" now and again, when I have bad days. But hoaxing, is not me at all. If I wanted to hoax, I would be hanging in the UFO forums posting CGI made by me.

Who knows, if my post makes a few people think, maybe take the time to enjoy the time that they have here, love stronger, maybe that is what I was supposed to do.

Some people accused me of fear mongering. If there is one thing I don't monger, it is fear. I monger a lot of things for sure. I cherish every breath I take. Every kiss I give and receive. I enjoy being out in the sun. I cherish every smile I invoke, every laugh I coax out. If there was one thing in this world I could extinguish, it would be fear. I loathe fear.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just one question, is this acquaintance with this being a very recent thing?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I guess it would depend on the definition of recent. 2 years seems pretty recent in my mind. Then again, I have always assumed I would break the 100 year old mark.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

thanks for sharing the information with us and if anything, i hope you get better!

people do need to realize that the sand in the hour glass is falling as we speak. not one person knows when they will bow and the curtain will drop on this act we call life!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Your post interests me, but I feel its lacking details! I just like details.
Can you just lay it all out for us? How you met this being, under what circumstances you met, the conversations you've had (or however you've communicated) over the past 2 years. Can you just give us every little detail you can think of??

Oh, and my good wishes for your health.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I am supposed to give this message to humanity. It might be premature, but I have fallen sick, and I am not sure what the outcome will be. I have been into meditation, many different kinds since I was 5 years old.

For the past 2 years, I have been communicating with a being from somewhere else I think. If this being is a figment of my imagination, then my imagination is far greater than I can grasp. This being has told me things that seemed insane, and through research, I have come to find out it was true. I have told many of my family about my contact, including the two girls I am raising now as my own.

Most of my family has thought me mad, and I guess I can't blame them. No, I forgive them. Only those closest to me, know what I say is true. I suppose it is my own fault in a way, for pushing people away, the way I used to do.

I am hoping I have much more time, but I am relaying my message, in case I don't. Yesterday I had a fever of 103, and I have no idea why. I was delerious most of the time, but my girls told me what I was saying was that I was running out of time. And I believe them.

So I am going to try to tell all that I know, before it is too late. I know we did not originate on earth, but we did originate in our solar system. We started on another planet, but we destroyed it through a great war. We have destroyed at least one other planet, that much I know.

Our own planet now, earth, we are destroying now. Much of what is happening is part of a natural process I think, but our destruction will cause the process to happen faster, and more violently than it would happen normally.

I have been told we are heading towards an ice age. That the earth will rise fast in temperature, than plummet faster than most of us can concieve. I have been told that it has happened before many times, and that some of the times we might know of. I am not a scientist, I do not know if this is true. My favorite areas of study were always theology and psychology.

From what I was told of, and was shown, I hope with every fiber of my being that I am insane. I hope what I was shown was wrong. Because if it was right, our species is in for destruction that only few of us can imagine. I am sorry that I was able to imagine it. I hope what I have seen was nothing more than a psycho vision, never to come true. What I have seen will tear europe canada and the US apart. Not many will survive. I hope it is wrong.

I hope to be able to live and edit my experiences in the future, but I put them here in case I end up dieing soon. I have my journal, which has been kept over my period of contact. Maybe I just been too slow to, or maybe I am jumping the gun now.

this is not going to happen from my point of view bro, no worries...

get yourself some raw/organic ginger root, eat an inch go it every hour.....drink lots of pure water

also, eat a clove of raw garlic and chase with an organic apple...

of course if you can't get organic just cut the outer most layer off...

you will be fine bro

much love to you and to ALL that is...

hugs

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Dude has said and contributed more to ATS then most of you and been here longer and you say "This is what ATS has come too." I honestly and a skeptic and don't care what he has to say, but have some respect especially if you honestly haven't been here that long yourself. His concerns what I got out of it is we are screwing our planet and we are. He may have issues if sorry op if you really are dying, but he may have issues. Way he says is truth we are screwing this planet be it all in his mind or someone telling him it. Its a matter of time before our resources are exhausted and we are left screwed. Did he give a time line?! Nope!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Some people need an alien being to help them figure out what logic and modern science tells the rest of us.

In your defense, I'd rather have an alien tell me the news, too.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
Dude has said and contributed more to ATS then most of you and been here longer and you say "This is what ATS has come too." I honestly and a skeptic and don't care what he has to say, but have some respect especially if you honestly haven't been here that long yourself. His concerns what I got out of it is we are screwing our planet and we are. He may have issues if sorry op if you really are dying, but he may have issues. Way he says is truth we are screwing this planet be it all in his mind or someone telling him it. Its a matter of time before our resources are exhausted and we are left screwed. Did he give a time line?! Nope!

THE WORLD WILL END!

Yea, eventually.

WE'RE MESSING UP THE ENVIROMENT!

People in 3rd world countries know this.

AN ICE AGE IS ON THE WAY.

One always is, that's just one of the cycles of our planet.

AN ALIEN OR SPIRIT-BEING TOLD ME THIS!

Why did an alien have to tell you this? Humans already have.

Did he take the form of Al Gore to not break your fragile human mind, too?
edit on 18-6-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

Originally posted by ExCloud

THE WORLD WILL END!

Yea, eventually.

WE'RE MESSING UP THE ENVIROMENT!

People in 3rd world countries know this.

AN ICE AGE IS ON THE WAY.

One always is, that's just one of the cycles of our planet.

AN ALIEN OR SPIRIT-BEING TOLD ME THIS!

Why did an alien have to tell you this? Humans already have.

Did he take the form of Al Gore to not break your fragile human mind, too?
edit on 18-6-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

I dont remember him mentioning aliens, but just force face value I will give you that. What I read is he has seen something or heard something beyond our ears. You know it as well as I know it that this planet can end at any time. From what I read he is just telling people to be prepared for the worst as he might die and thats the last thing he wants people to see from him on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join