It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Emergency Room

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is video which depicts events on the ground around the WTC on 9/11.

If you haven't seen it yet, it's worth watching.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankenstein

Its pure PROPAGANDA...........not worth a minute of anyones time.......eXcept of course if you're a believer in the OCT.........
edit on 16-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Its pure PROPAGANDA...........not worth a minute of anyones time.......eXcept of course if you're a believer in the OCT.........
edit on 16-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

Meaning what? It was staged? These people weren't really injured? It took place in a sound stage?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
US, Israel and Saudi Arabia was behind this. But no, we attacked Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and I'm guessing just about all the countries in the middle east that are facing turmoil are because of the West's involvement. And for what?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
US, Israel and Saudi Arabia was behind this. But no, we attacked Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and I'm guessing just about all the countries in the middle east that are facing turmoil are because of the West's involvement. And for what?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Okay, but this thread is regarding the 9/11 Emergency video.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankenstein

I'm not interested in watching a 47+minute video without some idea of what you're trying to lead me to.

Give us an opinion and/or a synopsis so we know what you're getting at....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Okay, but this thread is regarding the 9/11 Emergency video.

Brought to you by those "evil-doers"

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

I'm not interested in watching a 47+minute video without some idea of what you're trying to lead me to.

The greed of the west knows no bounds. There you go.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Fair enough. Thought you might want to comment on whether the video was a staged propaganda piece or not.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

But I already know that....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
NVM. I'm outta here....

edit on 6/16/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The human spirit is powerful and can help those who appear to have the odds stacked against them, to overcome those odds. The only thing good and pure that came from this horrid event was the inner nature of people wanting to survive and to help others in need with the desire to survive. For a short, brief moment, it was a uniting force.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I did, it is a documentary that depicts events on the ground around the WTC, and the title is fairly descriptive too. It is offered to people who are genuinely interested in 9/11. If it's too long for you, don't watch it

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Wow - at 6:40 have person saying that fireball from jet fuel blew down elevator shaft and burned him....

Cant be true as all the truther retards have said it is not possible for burning jet fuel to flow down the elevators...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

But I already know that....

You refuse to watch it.....

How is it propoganda....? Because it doesnt feed into your conspiracy fantasies......

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Why did yankyburg get banned?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Wow - at 6:40 have person saying that fireball from jet fuel blew down elevator shaft and burned him....

Cant be true as all the truther retards have said it is not possible for burning jet fuel to flow down the elevators...

Which could only Lead to one thing...Lies!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

They must have been mistaken, you know like the fire fighters were mistaken when they thought the explosive sounds they heard were explosives, or the witnesses who said there were bombs in the basement. Or any witness that contradicts the OS.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Funny how that goes isn't it ANOK. I've been trying to get you to read a single paper for something like a week now and you've totally abandoned the thread. You're still willing to post in other threads pretending like people actually saw explosives.

Nobody saw explosives, people report explosions sure but please explain to me how putting fireball creating bombs in the basement would take the towers down.

Oh wait you can't, and you just abandon threads when asked to educate yourself. LOL.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I saw this when it was first broadcast and it’s a moving tribute to the people who were working to save the lives of those injured on that now infamous day.

I don’t care whether you think it was an Inside job or it was just as the official story has claimed one must be humbled and hold nothing but respect for those who gave their all to save every life they could that day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join