It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meaning of the age of Aquarius.2012 & What it means for you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The golden age of Aquarius, and the man with the water pitcher.
It's been written in the stars for ever. That's where all the ancient text comes from. How did they manage to interpret all this thousands of years ago?
When they did, they spoke in terms of then. But they where talking about now. Times change, along with that so does everything else. That's why none of it makes sense any more. We just don't understand it. But, when you complicate the story the metaphor remains.
The age of Aquarius is symbolised in the stars as a man carrying a water pitcher. This goes back, way back. Back into time....
The bible has a "passage" in today's terms these mean, codes.
Luke, 22.10
"He said to them, “Behold, when you have entered the city, a man carrying a water pitcher will meet you. Follow him into the house that he enters"
This was advice for people entering a new kingdom, the new age of Aquarius.
At that time men did not carry water pitchers, it's was the women's job to transport water. Men carried their personal water in animal skin pouches. Symbolism in this message suggests... Meet gay man and go back to his house....
Many would think.. "Is it suggesting I become gay, load of crap" and never give it another look. The man is feminine in nature, feminine= curve, loving, caring, sharing, nurturing, intuitive and empathetic. And is simply saying by, following him into the house he enters, to be more like him in this new place. Follow his lead, he knows.
The man who is male in nature, male= straight, egotistic, forward thinking, has much less of all the female attributes.
You don't have to turn gay!
The message is deeper than that. Read white where there is black. It's a metaphor, make of it what you will.
I'm not Christian by the way, and havent read the bible. it's catchphrase, with a lil bit of cludo. Fish swim in straight lines then turn sharply if you notice. This is how we have behaved as a whole for mellennia now. For the whole of the age ao pisces. That age is coming to an end. Macho men, embrace it, don't fight it. You have six months left.

flic.kr... ..male/female energys.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just think about "Hair" The movie. And thats it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I've not seen it but I'm guessing it's similar to my post, must be a comedy, with hidden meaning?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
My answer is here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
At that time men did not carry water pitchers, it's was the women's job to transport water. Men carried their personal water in animal skin pouches.

Where did you learn this?

edit on 16-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It's been written in the stars for ever. That's where all the ancient text comes from. How did they manage to interpret all this thousands of years ago?
When they did, they spoke in terms of then. But they where talking about now. Times change, along with that so does everything else. That's why none of it makes sense any more. We just don't understand it. But, when you complicate the story the metaphor remains.
The age of Aquarius is symbolised in the stars as a man carrying a water pitcher. This goes back, way back. Back into time....
Luke, 22.10
"He said to them, “Behold, when you have entered the city, a man carrying a water pitcher will meet you. Follow him into the house that he enters"
At that time men did not carry water pitchers, it's was the women's job to transport water. Men carried their personal water in animal skin pouches. Symbolism in this message suggests... Meet gay man and go back to his house....
Many would think.. "Is it suggesting I become gay, load of crap" and never give it another look. The man is feminine in nature, feminine= curve, loving, caring, sharing, nurturing, intuitive and empathetic. And is simply saying by, following him into the house he enters, to be more like him in this new place. Follow his lead, he knows.
The man who is male in nature, male= straight, egotistic, forward thinking, has much less of all the female attributes.
The message is deeper than that. Read white where there is black. It's a metaphor, make of it what you will.
I'm not Christian by the way, and havent read the bible. it's catchphrase, with a lil bit of cludo. Fish swim in straight lines then turn sharply if you notice. This is how we have behaved as a whole for mellennia now. For the whole of the age ao pisces. That age is coming to an end. Macho men, embrace it, don't fight it. You have six months left.

As the disciples did actually meet a man carrying water (probably a servant or slave of the household) who took them to a house with a large upper room that they could use for passover, you mystical reinterpretation does not look particularly likely to be correct.

Homosexuality is regarded as an abomination by God and also a punishment for a nation for trying to defy God. It makes no sense that God would suddenly want to reverse his laws because of some pagan astrological concept. Astrology is specifically also defined as a sin in several places in the Bible.

The Age of Aquarius begins in 3573 AD according to Rudolf Steiner's astronomical calculations. Others say we are already in the new age. Astrologers can't even agree when these purported "ages" begin or end.

The OP is noting more than speculation and is actually denied by the sources quoted as supporting it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
My answer is here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow, great thread. Nice build up to the conclusion. I don't think there have to be earth shattering changes to trigger this . Eventually, it will happen to everyone. You can run, but you can't hide. Who says it was a flood of water? Why not energys that trigger emotions?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

At that time men did not carry water pitchers, it's was the women's job to transport water. Men carried their personal water in animal skin pouches.

Where did you learn this?

edit on 16-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Read it hear earlier, ended up on this page.... I don't know how.lol but reading it made the rest all make sence.
www.askelm.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

you can see it on u-tube (Hair) its about what your talking about sort of. Its a good movie and was a Broadway play for years.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Luke, 22.10

As the disciples did actually meet a man carrying water (probably a servant or slave of the household) who took them to a house with a large upper room that they could use for passover, you mystical reinterpretation does not look particularly likely to be correct.

Homosexuality is regarded as an abomination by God and also a punishment for a nation for trying to defy God. It makes no sense that God would suddenly want to reverse his laws because of some pagan astrological concept. Astrology is specifically also defined as a sin in several places in the Bible.

The Age of Aquarius begins in 3573 AD according to Rudolf Steiner's astronomical calculations. Others say we are already in the new age. Astrologers can't even agree when these purported "ages" begin or end.

The OP is noting more than speculation and is actually denied by the sources quoted as supporting it.

(probably a servent or slave of the house hold) speculation!!!! He showed them the way to new age, the upper room is a Passover.... To...? Higher dimension?

Homosexuality is re.... Man, you don't have to be homosexual to be in touch with emotions, you don't have to be gay!, just be in touch.

Most say the age begins in 2012.

Your reply is nothing more than speculation and is actually denied by the sources quoted as supporting it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
As an Aquarius, I am going to have to check this out...

I really am. It is intriguing and something I have heard of but never looked into. It seems rather interesting.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Actually they don't. If you read the writings of (I can't believe I'm actually going to type this) serious astrologers not a one says the Age of Aquarius begins in 2012. Those that do are merely people trying to cash in on the 2012 hype. To prove this find me even one writer who said before 1983 that the Age of Aquarius would begin in 2012. I choose 1983 because that's the year the GMT correlation was published which is what gives us the December 21, 2012 date for the end of the 13th baktun. It's also the year that started all of the nonsense claims regarding December 21, 2012.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Ok I'm willing to eat my hat if I'm wrong, is aquerious not in the alignment at the end of this year?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
AND it ended with the passing of Venus,,,which i do believe,
was not that very long ago,,
"That age is coming to an end. Macho men, embrace it, don't fight it. You have six months left."
or
"That age is came to an end. Non-Macho men, embrace it, don't fight it. You have ? left."

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Actually they don't. If you read the writings of (I can't believe I'm actually going to type this) serious astrologers not a one says the Age of Aquarius begins in 2012. Those that do are merely people trying to cash in on the 2012 hype. To prove this find me even one writer who said before 1983 that the Age of Aquarius would begin in 2012. I choose 1983 because that's the year the GMT correlation was published which is what gives us the December 21, 2012 date for the end of the 13th baktun. It's also the year that started all of the nonsense claims regarding December 21, 2012.

Quick wiki search seems to disagree, a study was done to determin, and 20th century comes 1st.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

The choice is yours, lol

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
As an Aquarius, I am going to have to check this out...

I really am. It is intriguing and something I have heard of but never looked into. It seems rather interesting.

Please let us know what you find. Its good to hear different perspectives.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

To be fair I couldn't tell you what astrological age we're in. I'm not an astrologer nor an archaeoastronomer so I have no reason to make astrological star charts. I can merely repeat what I've read. What I do know is that astrological age is not determined on the winter solstice, but the vernal equinox. So I fail to see the reason so many people claim that December 21, 2012 is the start of the Age of Aquarius. Furthermore, the division between signs is nebulous at best. To tie the start of an astrological age to specific year is a fool's errand. Then throw in the fact that astrologers can't even agree whether or not astrological ages are equivalent in duration and the entire thing becomes impossible, Like I said before, the claims regarding 2012 as the start of the Age of Aquarius didn't appear until after the 2012 hype had begun.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

so im going way out on a limb here,,but i do believe everyone is able too see and understand when an Age Ends.
with the Transit of Venus,,,
i mean come on there were even people saying that ,,that event was a hoax.
sad.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yes I hear you. But this post kind of ties, Mayan, biblical, astolicical, and sacred geometry into one. If time is not what we perceive. It's all happening at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join