It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Toltec Rite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Are the degrees of the Toltec Rite viewed in the same manner as the degrees of the Rite of Memphis as being irregular?

Similar to my other question, where can one typically obtain the degrees in the Toltec Rite?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zhenyghi

According to this link you need to be a 32nd degree mason. I have no idea though. I'm sure they are just a benevolent and jovial bunch of people having a few drinks together...

edit on 16/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Zhenyghi

According to this link you need to be a 32nd degree mason. I have no idea though. I'm sure they are just a benevolent and jovial bunch of people having a few drinks together...

edit on 16/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

Just a loose affiliation of like minded business people helping each other out?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I think it might have something to do with alcohol levies.
I dunno about where you are, but here places like sports cantines, certain cultural buildings and the like serve alcohol at a much cheaper price. Not quite supermarket prices but not bar prices either. I was led to believe that it is due to a certain exemption they enjoy due to being a closed club or not for profit org.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am not a member of the Toltec Rite, but here is an informative article I found:

The Ancient Toltec Rite

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

edit on 17-6-2012 by alien because: ...please at least try to be civil in discussions...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Definitely a drinking club.

Company from Santa Fe called "Toltec Builders"

When you go to their website it says "Toltec builders is now closed we have moved on to better things"

top topics

join