It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emerald Tablets and The Great Pyramid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OP, everything you have stated in this thread is in the Eden Saga web novel. Either you are taking credit for their work, or you- and the folks there- are on the right path ...

I suggest that you contact the head author of the Eden Saga at this email address.

RRFTP

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Part of the reason the houses were so tiny is it was cost effective to heat them during the winter. Less reason to be bound by that for a Cathedral, since the masses huddle together, there, and you weren't there all day. Same thing of Castles, they had to hold people safely, while their huts just had to keep them warm at night.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Thoth mentions that he built the Great Pyramid to overcome Earth's Force; Which could mean gravity.

Watch this starting at 2:30

Now tell me that this demonstration at 4:30 is not overcoming Earth's Force !

The crystal has lots of observable anomalous effects and although documented it is still not very well known.

The fact this story and the crystals properties ties into what I'm saying and what the text says is rather convenient .

Could be ... a crystal such as this one sat atop the pyramid at Giza imagine if it were energized and the output excited the entire structure ?

You saw it was creating a field that repelled metal .... now think about the rod descending it could be used to disperse this effect to the entire structure ..

If that crystal could cause all that mass to come into resonance with it the entire pyramid would act like a giant crystal ..

That would create a huge field ..if that field was large enough it would interact with the Earths EM field .

That would unleash a huge amount of power straight down on top of the pyramid .. to be channeled ofcourse ..

Anyway I thought you might be interested as it lends validity to the contents of your OP .

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

I came to a similar conclusion myself... I think the pyramid tapped into power from the ionosphere the same way Tesla did. Imagine it like a spark plug.. the pyramid acts as a kind of lightning rod to the ionosphere IMO. antigravity helps to cause this reaction IMO.

I don't know if I buy that guys story though.... it just seems too hard to believe that he would discover this just as the storm covered it all and he can't locate it again.

But then on the other hand it seems strange that his story matches how the pyramid might have worked. At the time of the show were there already theories of it being a power plant that he could have known about?
edit on 16-6-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

reply to post by 8311-XHT

The only place you got information like that was the library in those days what was it 1970 ?

The local TV broadcast back them ran a story and when they got close the camera went crazy ..

I know some of the reports aside from being manmade ..

It resembled a monopole it had semimetalic micro layers embeded in it .. it would draw blood to the surface of your hands when held it seemed to draw in at the base at 90degrees of vertical ..... A compass needle placed next to the sphere will spin counterclockwise, then begin turning in the opposite direction when moved only two inches away. ....Metals are temporarily magnetized in close contact with it....and a lot of freaky paranormal stuff that ??? who knows

If anything ever reaked of advanced tech this was it .

If any one can recreate this demonstration I'd like to see it ..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Another civilization built up around the pyramids... those ancient people viewed them as tombs and tried to emulate them. This is the only reason we view them that way. You are saying these structures are all connected.. we have no way of knowing that and it seems unlikely.
edit on 16-6-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

It's very easy to say that another civilization was there but why absolutely zero evidence of it? Nothing, civilizations create massive amounts of material, the AE, Sumerians, every known civilizations does - but the one you need to build the pyramds- didn't.... while at the same time, in the same levels you have thousands of pieces of evidence for pre-dynastic Egyptians

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 16/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

Which Religion and Which Culture there were many ? ...you know that dont you ?

The one the guys who built the pyramids had.......that's why they built it

Do you have to turn every thread into a mockery based on what you think you know ?

I have limited patience with someone who is asking for evidence; which they have already seen, denied and have no intention whatsoever of accepting anything that goes against their bias.

Or the Cemetery was built around the pyramid by subsequent generation that lost the science and began to worship the structure as a holy place ..

Very easy to say that but the archaeological evidence doesn't exist to support that contention, while there are ten's of thousands of pieces of evidence saying, pre-dynastic Egyptians up through the old kingdom with the same technology. What 'science'?. How can you say something was lost? Based on what? Show your evidence.

Explain why you deny the existence of the mastaba fields?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What we consider a tomb and what they consider a tomb may not be the same thing... I.E : During the Initiation process I described, the Initiate would be locked in the stone sarcophagus for 3 days in which they experienced Astral Travel to meet and learn with Ascended Masters(Thoth), and at the end of the third night return to the body and reborn as an immortal. In a way it could be seen as a tomb type building, due to the death and new rebirth that had undergone. This also gives credence to why the Egyptians built escapes through the back part of later sarcophagi, they were taking the old teachings of Astral Travel(NDE's) and applying them in ways that made sense. The Great Pyramid complex was built by the first Egyptians who had been refugees, the later pyramids and tombs were built by the later generations indeed trying to emulate what had been done in the past. It's much easier to bury or cremate the dead than it is to build huge structures over several years and manpower. It makes no sense that they would have just been tombs...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

What we consider a tomb and what they consider a tomb may not be the same thing..

Where the dead body went

. I.E : During the Initiation process I described, the Initiate would be locked in the stone sarcophagus for 3 days in which they experienced Astral Travel to meet and learn with Ascended Masters(Thoth), and at the end of the third night return to the body and reborn as an immortal. In a way it could be seen as a tomb type building, due to the death and new rebirth that had undergone. This also gives credence to why the Egyptians built escapes through the back part of later sarcophagi, they were taking the old teachings of Astral Travel(NDE's) and applying them in ways that made sense.

The Great Pyramid complex was built by the first Egyptians who had been refugees, the later pyramids and tombs were built by the later generations indeed trying to emulate what had been done in the past.

Refugees from where? The archaeological records show them coming from the neolithic farmers who had been there 8,000 years

It's much easier to bury or cremate the dead than it is to build huge structures over several years and manpower. It makes no sense that they would have just been tombs...

To us but in their religion it made a great deal of sense - what is the sense of building a cathedral in a medieval town of 20,000 people who don't have sanitation? What is the purpose of Versailles?
edit on 16/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

where there is a large population of people, there will be a large population of dead people,,, they had to bury the bodies somewhere,,,, perhaps the great pyramids were seen as a spiritual and mystical area, and so they buried people near the pyramids..... just like there are often old churches with cemeteries on the property....

is there any doubt in your mind that the great pyramid was just a tomb? or it was definitely only built as a tomb and thats it..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

While you are banging on about the dead bodies, please explain why you are denying the evidence no mummies were ever recovered from The Great Pyramid complex. Only the smaller, less eligant pyramids yielded mummies.

Why would they build a pyramid or tomb like this? With Granite and the special acoustic abilities, or the weird experiences in the Kings Chamber, what gives?

Don't forget about all the mathematical ratio's tht went into building the Great Pyramid. The answer to who the refugees are should have been simple based on me simply quoting Thoth. Thoth the Atlantean.
edit on 17-6-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

While you are banging on about the dead bodies, please explain why you are denying the evidence no mummies were ever recovered from The Great Pyramid complex. Only the smaller, less eligant pyramids yielded mummies.

Because that is what tombs are for. Yes mummies or parts of them have been found in smaller pyramids because they are tomb, the three giza tombs were thoroughly looted, but the sacrophagus were still there and in Menkaure's case in excellent condition....oddly enought their were extensive mortuary temples next to the temples---and the real shocker the whole conplex was built by the AE in an existing cemetary......

Why would they build a pyramid or tomb like this? With Granite and the special acoustic abilities, or the weird experiences in the Kings Chamber, what gives?

Personal incredulity? That's your explanation or basis of believe? That they built them is a default, from everything we know about their culture and religion point to their strong belief in the afterlife.

Don't forget about all the mathematical ratio's tht went into building the Great Pyramid. The answer to who the refugees are should have been simple based on me simply quoting Thoth.

Yep pyramids are built by guys who know math....your point? But there were refugees they came from the Sahara, hunter-gathers, who entered the Nile valley and delta you really need to read about the neolithic people who were there and when they got there, whose cultures evolved into the pre-dynastic Egyptians

Toth? Yeah right. Atlantean? Sure ! LOL....

as you noted yourself

Hoax or not, enormous gems of wisdom are hidden in it's contents..

HOAX
edit on 17/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

where there is a large population of people, there will be a large population of dead people,,, they had to bury the bodies somewhere,,,, perhaps the great pyramids were seen as a spiritual and mystical area, and so they buried people near the pyramids..... just like there are often old churches with cemeteries on the property....

is there any doubt in your mind that the great pyramid was just a tomb? or it was definitely only built as a tomb and thats it..

Where is Khufu tomb then, Khafre's or Menkaure if the tombs the AE said were their tombs aren't? Why are their relatives there? Why are there morturary temples there?

Based on the evidence we have - it points to tombs - just like the AE said

2. For example, the Papyrus Abbott describes the inspection of "sepulchers of former kings" under Ramesses IX. The pyramid of 17th Dynasty Sobekemsaf II was inspected

Again the dynasty hieroglyph for mastaba is a rectangle, and for a pyramid tomb a rectangle with.....guess what....a pyramid on top

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I have the perfect explanation for why they buried all their dead around the pyramid machine... it's because this site was used to process and transmute elements. It had nuclear material there that was radioactive and it produced cosmic rays which are radioactive. This is why it was designed to be locked up when it was dismantled. The doors were designed to swing shut so no one could even find the entrance. The people who built the pyramid probably told the less sophisticated civilization there to never enter the pyramid because if they did they would die. This is why it was associated with death and the afterlife and why it was used as a burial place.. plus they surely viewed it as a place of the gods.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

Why hasn't this thing been tested more widely though? I just heard about it for the first time... It could be just blind skepticism or disbelief.. but I don't know it's hard for me to imagine that if it is really producing these effects and they are that unusual.

There is one other possibility though.. it's something that I feel happens a lot - it could be disinfo designed to lead us away from how the pyramids really work. If we believe we need this special crystal to use this technology it prevent us from finding the way this technology really works.

I have seen many examples of this.. I think many paranormal stories are created for this purpose to confuse us as to what is real and what isn't. If you hear stories about aliens, bigfoot, atlantis and the lochness monster you tend to throw them all away. If there was just one story about Atlantis and it tying into Egypt we might take it more seriously.

I think this is why "Reptilians" have been invented by and tied to the Illuminati as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yes they were looted but why would they take dead bodies? Maybe there were none there in the first place? Plus only one sarcophagus which is actually the Kings Sarcophagus. Why could it not be similar to churches, and have the cemetaries nearby as we often do now? Could that not be where we ourselves got the custom? Also despite whatever translations the Emerald Tablets actually exist.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Well can you debunk what was said to prove its a hoax? Do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that no place like Atlantis ever existed, despite things like Plato's work, Piri Reis map and others? Maps that were done from much earlier source maps...as stressed by their makers. Who had the know-how chart Antarctica, before the Egyptians even existed, when it wouldn't have been under ice?

The smaller pyramids that yielded bodies were built by the Egyptians we know of at 2500 B.C. However the Giza Complex was built by what I propose the survivors of Atlantis. Why do you think they'd build pyramids to last forever when the bodies housed within them clearly would have been long turned to dust? What about the fact that nobody even puts bodies in the Pyramids these days? You are ignoring things about this that clearly don't make sense and would rather argue semantics.
edit on 17-6-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yes they were looted but why would they take dead bodies? Maybe there were none there in the first place? Plus only one sarcophagus which is actually the Kings Sarcophagus. Why could it not be similar to churches, and have the cemetaries nearby as we often do now? Could that not be where we ourselves got the custom? Also despite whatever translations the Emerald Tablets actually exist.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Well can you debunk what was said to prove its a hoax? Do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that no place like Atlantis ever existed, despite things like Plato's work, Piri Reis map and others. Maps that were done from much earlier source maps...as stressed by their makers. Who had the know-how to chart Antarctica, before the Egyptians even existed, when it wouldn't have been under ice?

The smaller pyramids that yielded bodies were built by the Egyptians we know of at 2500 B.C. However the Giza Complex was built by what I propose the survivors of Atlantis. Why do you think they'd build pyramids to last forever when the bodies housed within them clearly would have been long turned to dust? What about the fact that nobody even puts bodies in the Pyramids these days? You are ignoring things about this that clearly don't make sense as would rather argue semantics.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
I have the perfect explanation for why they buried all their dead around the pyramid machine... it's because this site was used to process and transmute elements. It had nuclear material there that was radioactive and it produced cosmic rays which are radioactive. This is why it was designed to be locked up when it was dismantled. The doors were designed to swing shut so no one could even find the entrance. The people who built the pyramid probably told the less sophisticated civilization there to never enter the pyramid because if they did they would die. This is why it was associated with death and the afterlife and why it was used as a burial place.. plus they surely viewed it as a place of the gods.

Nice piece of fantasy but you lack any evidence for such use or a people with the technology to build or use it in that way. While we have substantial evidence that the Egyptians were there and it fits right into their religion, culture, writings and technology level....

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by R0CR13

Which Religion and Which Culture there were many ? ...you know that dont you ?

The one the guys who built the pyramids had.......that's why they built it

Do you have to turn every thread into a mockery based on what you think you know ?

I have limited patience with someone who is asking for evidence; which they have already seen, denied and have no intention whatsoever of accepting anything that goes against their bias.

Or the Cemetery was built around the pyramid by subsequent generation that lost the science and began to worship the structure as a holy place ..

Very easy to say that but the archaeological evidence doesn't exist to support that contention, while there are ten's of thousands of pieces of evidence saying, pre-dynastic Egyptians up through the old kingdom with the same technology. What 'science'?. How can you say something was lost? Based on what? Show your evidence.

Explain why you deny the existence of the mastaba fields?

I deny the So called Facts that are erroneous ...your evasive answers dont add a thing here .

The builders of the pyramids had various religious beliefs that changed from period to period .. it is no as cohesive as you would like people to believe .

Your bias is toward the dogmatic support of conventional egyptology that has not changed and never will
So what ???

You offer no evidence to support the graves surrounding the pyramids are of the same era as the great pyramids .
you assume it but there are no facts to prove the date of construction of the primary pyramids .

the testament of Pharaoh Khufu himself that he only did repair work on the Great Pyramid. The Inventory Stele, found in 1857 by Auguste Mariette just to the east of the Pyramid, dates to about 1500 B.C., but according to Maspero and other experts, shows evidence of having been copied from a far older stele contemporaneous with the Fourth Dynasty. In the Stele, Khufu himself tells of his discoveries made while clearing away the sands from the Pyramid and Sphinx. He dedicated the account to Isis, who he called the "Mistress of the Western Mountain," "Mistress of the Pyramid," and identified the Pyramid itself as the "House of Isis."

Egyptology is not flawless Egyptologists are not all correct by default you know that but pretend to.. it is denying all other points of view that in many cases have valid point .

You're like a fundy xtian on a mission ...

Good luck with that .

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join