The Emerald Tablets and The Great Pyramid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I recommend the Emerald Tablets as personal reading of spiritual development to all persons. Hoax or not, enormous gems of wisdom are hidden in it's contents..

One quote in particular I want to share with you all for a bit of intellectual discussion is:

Raised I high over the entrance, a doorway, a gateway leading down to Amenti. Few there would be with courage to dare it, few pass the portal to dark Amenti. Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid, using the power that overcomes Earth force (gravity). Deep and yet deeper placed I a force-house or chamber; from it carved I a circular pas- sage reaching almost to the great summit. There in the apex, set I the crystal, sending the ray into the "Time-Space", drawing the force from out of the ether, concentrating upon the gateway to Amenti. (See The Great Pyramid by Doreal.) Other chambers I built and left vacant to all seeming, yet hidden within them are the keys to Amenti. He who in courage would dare the dark realms, let him be purified first by long fasting. Lie in the sarcophagus of stone in my chamber.

Firstly, Thoth mentions that he built the Great Pyramid to overcome Earth's Force; Which could mean gravity. However, there has been some speculation/hypothesis/theories that the pyramids were counterweights to the Earth's wobble. This is not the reason I quoted this particular piece, something else that merely caught my eye.

"Other chambers I built and left vacant to all seeming, yet hidden within them are the keys to Amenti. He who in courage would dare the dark realms, let him be purified first by long fasting. Lie in the SARCOPHAGUS OF STONE IN MY CHAMBER."

There exists in the King's Chamber an empty sarcophagus made of Granite, in which no mummy was ever found.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now here is a plethora of links for your amusement and education, towards this subject we are about to move into.

www.google.com...=en&safe=off&sa=X&ei=ftvcT7qiFob-9QTY4fy8Cg&ved=0CAYQvwUoAQ&q=acoustics+of+the+great+pyramid&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r _cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=7be2119bd5e6fa46&biw=1280&bih=578

It has been known that the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid, has certain acoustic properties, just like cathedrals. They are built to harmonize the resonance of the choir and other notes with the body, so as to make them more in tune with the spiritual.

This can be said the same for mantras and chanting in the King's Chamber...

Now it has been shown that certain tones, frequency, mantras, vibrations and etc, can induce an out-of-body experience.

www.google.com...=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=out+of+body+mantras&oq=mantras+out+o&aq=0bK&aqi=g-bK1&aql=&gs_l=hp.1.0.0i8i30.79599.91227.4.93 225.25.19.6.0.0.1.249.2747.0j16j3.19.0...0.0.LLVPBkbgK8w&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=7be2119bd5e6fa46&biw=1280&bih=552

Now get this, there are certain properties of Granite that allow it to transfer sound.

Acoustic Properties The ability to transfer noise is directly proportional to the density of the material. Calcium Silicate is one of the densest masonry products available.

www.westerngranite.co.za...

Now, here is where things will start to get interesting...

www.gizapyramid.com...

People have reported strange visions and experiences like Out of Body, during meditation in the King's Chamber, and more importantly, WHILE LYING IN THE GRANITE SARCOPHAGUS.

While David Wilcock might ride the coat-tails of others success, he has mentioned in The Source Field Investigations about exactly this sort of thing happening. I propose this....

The Great Pyramid was not a tomb, but a temple of initiation into the priesthood. The Pyramid was built by Thoth, a priest of Atlantis, when Atlantis sunk as proposed around the time of 10,500 BC. Which has been proposed by several methods and theories, as the true creation period of the Great Pyramid and Sphinx complex.
The Pyramids were built to initiate people into the Spiritual and Divine being within themselves, through meditation, and mastery of the self. Involving Alchemy, Astral concepts, Science and Mathematics, etc. Is it any interest Jesus and many others spent lengths of time in Egypt? The people who arose from the Sacophagus were twice-born, realizing that there was no such thing as death, and that they were the mastery of it.

Here is the ending to the beginning quote from the tablets..

Then to reveal I to him the great mysteries. Soon shall he follow to where I shall meet him, even in the darkness of Earth shall I meet him, I, Thoth, Lord of Wisdom, meet him and hold him and dwell with him always. Built I the Great Pyramid, patterned after the pyramid of earth force, burning eter- nally so that it, too, might remain through the ages. In it, I built my knowledge of "Magic-Science" so that it might be here when again I return from Amenti. Aye, while I sleep in the Halls of Amenti, my Soul roaming free will incarnate, dwell among men in this form or another. (Hermes, thrice-born.)

We are on a site built around the world being absorbed in conspiracies...Is it so much to believe that there is a conspiracy in what we perceive as our History. Even in Christianity; God, who can be seen in the Old Testament as so much like our governements today, kept certain knowledge from us. Not that I am a Christian or anything, but there is a gem in every stone...

There is a reason why there is so much control in religion and history. It is important to control what you believe and know because then they control you.
edit on 16-6-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
There may be even more to what you propose than many can conceive. I will read further. Thank you for the post, OP.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread, how do you explain the Egyptians building it as tomb referring to it as tomb for 4,400 years and with the new age 'take over' of the pyramids occuring only recently?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I can conceive of a way, while still firmly believing that it's a hoax.

Words have more than 1 meaning, in many cultures. So you could have a word for "tomb" and "starship" be spelled the same way. With time, as the "starship" aspect could drop from use due to a lack of contact with starships. Two things happen at that point: either the old meaning ceases to be used altogether, or the alternative meaning gets "fantasized", the way the Ouroboros did.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I believe the text has some basis in fact that was passed down ....

There in the apex, set I the crystal, sending the ray into the "Time-Space," drawing the force from out of the ether, concentrating upon the gateway to Amenti.

Gateway ..
This is exactly what a pyramid was designed to do .. open the door to other worlds .

The crystal fixed at the apex refers to the Djed pillar and Crystal or Eye ... that is what was at the top of the pyramid .. that today is missing .. not a capstone as many think ..but a room containing the Djed and crystal .

This Crystal was manmade and produced a very exotic field that was amplified by the entire pyramid .

This produced a gravitational anomaly that tapped the solar wind and its exotic energies .

The kings chamber of which there are two partially act as filters allowing exotic energies to pass only down the center of the pyramid focusing on the queens chamber .

The gateway to Amenti was opened in the queens chamber .

Only people specially prepared by consumption of Mufcut and trained to focus their consciousness were able to endure the transition to a higher state of energy ...

The word pyramid " Fire in the Middle " refers to the Arks that powered the whole thing this energy was routed by the stone (granite) to the Djed ..

The djed pillar acted like a filter to adjust the energy to properly energize the Eye stone ..

The hand s or horns as they are often portrayed were conductive material .. metallic ..this held the Eye stone and energized it ..

The resulting field generated by the Eye stone was distributed to the whole structure bringing the mass of the pyramid into resonance with the Eye stone ...

Thats why the materials of the bulk of the pyramid is a limestone with metalic and SI02 components ..so that it would be susceptible to this field of energy

While the outer Casing stones were made of a material that acts like an insulator ...

There was also metalic arms as they are portrayed extending from the upper portion of the pyramid

This allowed the electrical component of the plasma to be collected (probably quenched by mercury )

I suspect that they also channeled some of the energy into the inner portion of the pyramid to further energize the structure .

See this Tet of Osiris is a schematic of a device ... I numbered the parts ...

1 Base =Earth=Mass the pyramid itself

2 The ARK = Power Source

3 The column = Resistor power regulation

4 Horns or Hands Conductive support for the Eye (metallic)

5 The EYE was an artificial Crystal

6 The Field generated by the Crystal Orb (Aka the stairway, rope or ladder to heaven )

7 Denotes Energy Incoming (Feather of Ma'at to be maintained by the pharaoh without which chaos ensued)
note the horns which are also represented as hands somtimes as in the God Shu

The Tanit of Carthage ( The major field components are more accurately represented here ) this is a working pyramid ...

This is also the basis of the Ank which represents a working pyramid

The Eye at the top glowing due to the charge

The field above the bulls horns or ladder stairway.. the original tree of life so described due to the appearance of the field interaction which looked like a gigantic tree reaching the sky .

Note the Two kings chambers and One queens chamber ..

I have no doubts anymore this will work today just as it did then but the Eye stone is not reproduceable ..

The Djed was considered necessary to help transform human flesh into the spiritual form assumed by the deceased in eternity. In order to protect and transform the flesh into the spiritual form, a pyramid is needed

I'm getting carried away but ..yeah it is real .

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have come to a completely different conclusion. From what I have discovered I am completely convinced the Giza pyramid had 2 distinct purposes at least...

1. It was a huge particle accelerator producing cosmic rays - cosmic rays produce atmosphere. The ancient Atlanteans were trying to reverse climate change and the powers-that-be know this and are using this ancient story to manipulate the present. The massive flooding already happened because of this climate change. At the end of the last ice age there was a dramatic drop in cosmic rays hitting the Earth which caused the loss of the protective atmosphere that kept the planet cool.

2. The excess power this massive structure created was used to transmute elements in the King's chamber. Originally the pyramids had colored outer casing stones. The smallest black, middle red/orange and the largest white.

These are the three colors of transmutation in alchemy... they are also the colors uranium goes through when processed. Black ore, to orange cake to white uranium. I also suspect this uranium may have been transmuted to another unknown element.. such as element 115 which Bob Lazar said couldn't be produced on Earth. Maybe the Atlanteans used this element as a fuel to leave this solar system?

There is proof the Giza Pyramid was a particle accelerator... the exact latitude of the middle of the Grand Gallery where the particles were accelerated is the same number as the speed of light in meters per second... this means that the people who built the great pyramid built it to indicate this and they passed down their method of measure over the years through secret societies.

I had come to this determination that the Grand Gallery was a particle accelerator BEFORE I learned of this speed of light number built into the Grand Gallery..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel

I can conceive of a way, while still firmly believing that it's a hoax.

I would suggest you look at the hieroglyph for tomb used before the 5th dynasty and the after, one shows a mastaba the other shows a mastaba with a pyramid on top

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Thanks for the thread, how do you explain the Egyptians building it as tomb referring to it as tomb for 4,400 years and with the new age 'take over' of the pyramids occuring only recently?

It does not make sense... at least to me,,,, that they would spend so many years,,, countless lives, countless number of humans,,, to build those pyramids, just to put a dead person in...

if that is true,, it makes me hate everything about the pyramids and the ancient egyptians,, because they were idiots, a waste of time and energy....,.,.,. but i dont think that,,, i just think you viewing them as simpletons playing in the desert sandbox making big triangles for their dead leader is an easy way to look down on a distant culture,,, they couldnt have been up to anything out of the box, or weird things you wouldnt think of.

edit on 16-6-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
I have come to a completely different conclusion. From what I have discovered I am completely convinced the Giza pyramid had 2 distinct purposes at least...

Of course you would but you still have all the evidence for it being a tomb....why would Khufu bury his mom next to such a machine?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

It does not make sense... at least to me,,,, that they would spend so many years,,, countless lives, countless number of humans,,, to build those pyramids, just to put a dead person in...

if that is true,, it makes me hate everything about the pyramids and the ancient egyptians,, because they were idiots, a waste of time and energy....

People have wasted far, far more time building, cathedrals, temples, churches and mosques - its what religions and monarchy welded together tend to do. Everyone likes the Godking, without him the flood doesn't come, the children aren't born, etc

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

if that is true,, it makes me hate everything about the pyramids and the ancient egyptians,, because they were idiots, a waste of time and energy....

People have wasted far, far more time building, cathedrals, temples, churches and mosques - its what religions and monarchy welded together tend to do. Everyone likes the Godking, without him the flood doesn't come, the children aren't born, etc

yes but the size of the pyramids are larger then the cathedrals and churches and were built by "primitive" peoples thousands of years earlier.

im suspiscious thats all,,, i dont think it was a tomb..... i dont know exactly what all the purposes of it were,,, but i dont believe it was only built to put a dead person in..

you can choose to believe it was a tomb,,, but you should think that theres a chance you could be wrong..... because you dont know..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Of course you would but you still have all the evidence for it being a tomb....why would Khufu bury his mom next to such a machine?

Where is the evidence it was a tomb? I have seen no evidence it was a tomb... a tomb makes the absolute least sense in my humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

yes but the size of the pyramids are larger then the cathedrals and churches and were built by "primitive" peoples thousands of years earlier.

Yes and I was reflecting on the importance of religion and monarchy and how together they can cause odd things, things not in the best interest of the people, to occur, if you went back to say 1300 AD Europe you notice that most cities had low level building, were filthy and had one or more massive cathedrals. Why?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by 8311-XHT

It does not make any sense and even less when you read the texts of Egypt and Sumeria ...

The keys are there it is the understanding of those that read them that is lacking .

Ofcourse the latter periods turned the whole thing into a religion just like the cargo cults worshiping airplanes ..

They lost the knowledge they once had .

edit on 16-6-2012 by R0CR13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yes and I was reflecting on the importance of religion and monarchy and how together they can cause odd things, things not in the best interest of the people, to occur, if you went back to say 1300 AD Europe you notice that most cities had low level building, were filthy and had one or more massive cathedrals. Why?

because there has always been throughout history an attempted relationship with man and god,,,, spirituality....

what the OP suggests is that the pyramid was used more as a temple or cathedral or place of spiritual enchantment then a tomb....... maybe the religions of later europe and stuff stemmed from the egyptian way,, and the pyramid,,,, except instead of worshiping kings and queens,,, the populus actually was initiated in mystical rites and had a direct relationship with god,, through the energetic and geometric properties of the pyramid.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Pyramid isn't built like a cathedral or place of worship.. it's built like a machine with tolerances of a modern machine. Religious buildings are decorative or functional... not built with machine like precision and built to produce chemicals. There is even evidence showing an explosion and intense heat in there. Why would this be used for a religious building?

There is no evidence showing it was a tomb. There is lots of evidence some primitive people that found these structures were foolish enough to think they were tombs or the buildings of the gods. Which may be why we built and build such structures as well.
edit on 16-6-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Where is the evidence it was a tomb? I have seen no evidence it was a tomb... a tomb makes the absolute least sense in my humble opinion.

I would suspect you've seen lots of evidence it is a tomb but you simply deny it is. It makes the only sense if you put it into the context of the ancient Egyptian religion and culture.

However it would be fun to watch you deny stuff...lol

1. It's built in a cemetery, a necropolis and oddly surrounded by the tombs of the dead guys families. You might want to lift you eyes and instead of focusing on the Great pyramid look at the structures around it - what are they?
edit on 16/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I would suspect you've seen lots of evidence it is a tomb

Post your evidence .

put it into the context of the ancient Egyptian religion and culture.

Which Religion and Which Culture there were many ? ...you know that dont you ?

Do you have to turn every thread into a mockery based on what you think you know ?

It's built in a cemetery, a necropolis and oddly surrounded by the tombs of the dead guys families. You might want to lift you eyes and instead of focusing on the Great pyramid look at the structures around it - what are they?

Or the Cemetery was built around the pyramid by subsequent generation that lost the science and began to worship the structure as a holy place ..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I would suspect you've seen lots of evidence it is a tomb but you simply deny it is. It makes the only sense if you put it into the context of the ancient Egyptian religion and culture.

1. It's built in a cemetery, a necropolis and oddly surrounded by the tombs of the dead guys families. You might want to lift you eyes and instead of focusing on the Great pyramid look at the structures around it - what are they?
edit on 16/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

Another civilization built up around the pyramids... those ancient people viewed them as tombs and tried to emulate them. This is the only reason we view them that way. You are saying these structures are all connected.. we have no way of knowing that and it seems unlikely.
edit on 16-6-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Could be a language change. Words evolve.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join