It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles = Physical Acoustics?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Before reading this, just remember I am not saying this is true, I am simply giving a possibility that is very far out their. Thank you

We know crop circles area subject of much debate, are they man made, do aliens lay them to try and signal warning signs to us. Why are they here, how did they get here. Well here is a controversial subject I am laying down right here. Well I believe the cause of these are the results of Physical acoustics being used in a pattern that depicts there messages. We always hear stories of farmers hearing weird noises the night of it happening. So why cant these weird noises be the reason of the crop circles?

First of all, What are physical acoustics?

In Short: Physical acoustics are sound waves that effect physical objects.

Please read this other thread that involves Acoustic Archaeology before reading what more I have to say.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So after reading this thread and seeing how acoustics can make objects hover, pick up objects, and even destroy objects with the right resonance frequency. Don't you think it is possible for an extra terrestrial being just using Physical acoustics on a crop field to draw patterns? This is a very understudied topic that should hold very valuable insight and possibly bring new technology to all areas of the world. Tell me what you think.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Cymatics, man.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory

We know crop circles area subject of much debate, are they man made, do aliens lay them to try and signal warning signs to us. Why are they here, how did they get here. Well here is a controversial subject I am laying down right here. Well I believe the cause of these are the results of Physical acoustics being used in a pattern that depicts there messages. We always hear stories of farmers hearing weird noises the night of it happening. So why cant these weird noises be the reason of the crop circles?

Incredibly intricate crop circles have been made incognito by people so it's a big stretch to invoke aliens for a number of reasons. Check out this link here: www.circlemakers.org...

Of course, you can "never say never" but ascribing crop circles to advanced extraterrestrial life when we know that such patterns are man made requires a great leap and a whole slew of unnecessary variables to the explanation.

Please read this other thread that involves Acoustic Archaeology before reading what more I have to say.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So after reading this thread and seeing how acoustics can make objects hover, pick up objects, and even destroy objects with the right resonance frequency. Don't you think it is possible for an extra terrestrial being just using Physical acoustics on a crop field to draw patterns? This is a very understudied topic that should hold very valuable insight and possibly bring new technology to all areas of the world. Tell me what you think.

Unfortunately, that thread contains a great deal of misunderstanding and misrepresentation of acoustics so I really wouldn't use that as a means of evidence to support further speculation. Regardless, even if the speculation in that thread were possible, I really do not see what it would have to do with forming crop circles, as crop circles are formed by the flattening of crops, not levitating, say, hay..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Not really seeing the link between the two, to be honest. Fine particles being excited on a plate is completely different to large crops rooted to the earth.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the crop circles that are alien, are created by beings currently unable to enter our dimension. They used a form of geomagnetics?

Wonder if I can find that again and explore it?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

That is only with our technology. Imagine what we could do with sound 10.000 years from now?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

A man once said "The best experiences of life are the experiences that nobody will believe you had" I have no idea how that relates to your speculation. Good luck

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

It's not just a technological limitation but a matter of the laws of physics. It would be far easier and considerably more stealthy for the aliens to jump out of their craft and do it the old fashioned way with a plank of wood and some rope.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Very good point John. I personally don't believe this theory. I was just poking at a very slim possibility.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I frankly think it is easy to distinguish from ET made crop circles and man made ones, ET ones are much more complex, man made ones are simple. Also the the man made ones have broken stalks, the ET ones have bent/braided stalks due to the magnetic/gravity processes responsible for their design.

The following are courtesy of Temporary Temples:

www.temporarytemples.co.uk...

See if you can tell which is the man made crop circle and which are ET made, I think it is kind of obvious:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

All of these are man-made:

Edit: source
edit on 16-6-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
All crop circles are man made just the same as all magicians cant actually do magic. Once you realize its all a trick that people play on other people it becomes a lot easier to understand.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Those ARE obviously man made crop circles. Your point................?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

We're all made of star dust, dude.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Those ARE obviously man made crop circles. Your point................?

I believe his point was to illustrate these crop circles are at least as complex as those you believe are created by interdimensional little green men. Some are much more complex than those you posted

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I have a similar thread with the same question regarding crop circles and if a satelite can generate a acoustic frequency to form crop circlesdifferent patterns.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

I'm stil not sure what any of this has to do with cymatics. Care to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

EdSurly summed it up succinctly. Not sure how you can claim yours are extraterrestrial due to their complexity when I showed you a whole bunch that were man made and even more complicated.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Tiny particles, bro. Everything is them. Yeah, man.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

The picture at the bottom of your list is obviously not manmade, and I'm not sure about one other.

Most man made ones involve one larger circle with patterns composed of many angles - easier for humans to do.

The best ET ones contain mostly numerous circular patterns which may contain or be connected by other curved patterns. They don't have as many angles.

The most important distinguishing characteristic is that if you look carefully, you can see that many ET ones are attempting to impart a message to mankind, whereas man made ones are just patterns.

For example, this one contains planets, their moons, a symbolic representation of certain gravitational/magnetic interactions between them, and what looks to be a spaceship, and maybe a larger orb which could be a Sun - I don't have all the answers, but to anyone with more than a double digit IQ this is obviously some kind of message and not just a random pattern.

Courtesy Temporary Temples

www.temporarytemples.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join