It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the most annoying person in the world?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Definitely PurpleChiten.

Just jokin.

Dr Phil. For some reason he makes me want to kick him in the face,

LOL you love me and you know it!!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Al Sharpton should be on this list.
Without starting another thread.............. most annoying group would have to go too westboro church.

edit on 17-6-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ok, just thought of another person that annoys me, Rand Paul...selfish brat.....lol....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Can't decide:

Throw a pic of Michelle Obama In ther and you have the tri fector of fingernail across the chalk board annoying.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Azadok2day because: (no reason given)

okay.....be careful what you ask for:

screeeeeecccccchhhhhh.... [fingernails across chalk board] LOL !!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Instantly thought of Barack Obama as being the most annoying. "I stand before you... today...with hopes for a brighter future...." and on and on, always speaking absolute truths that we all cannot deny. Great persuasive tactic, and easy to see if you actually pay any attention. But I suppose all politicians do this to some degree, his just come across being so prophetic or revolutionary, when clearly they're not.

edit on 6/1/2012 by Rocsgirl because: I'm a freak when it comes to spelling!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I always thought Flo was sexy in a strange, quirky, traditional sort of way, not saying she isn't annoying too. I would have to go with Nancy Grace as well, she's annoying to the point its infuriating, but she's kind of attractive as well. Regardless, it's weird and I would rather not see either of them on TV anymore.

As for the most annoying person, it has to be that gay guy on the housewives show. Not because hes gay, just because hes fake and annoying.

I don't watch these shows FYI, but my significant other does so I am kind of forced to tolerate this stuff sometimes. I'll start being a smart ass, making fun of the shows and the people and I can get her to change it every now and then.
edit on 20-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join