It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Who is the most annoying person in the world?

page: 2
3
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by llmacgregor
 


Yep Rush is also very annoying.




posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I love Flo!!!


My picks:

Nancy Pelosi
Maury Povich
Jane Valez Mitchell
The Lady in the Pine-Sol commercials

How can anyone just pick one? So many choices!



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 


I never did like Maury Povich yes he is annoying.
And I have no clue who Jane Valez Mitchell
is?
edit on 16-6-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 


I never did like Maury Povich yes he is annoying.
And I have no clue who Jane Valez Mitchell
is?
edit on 16-6-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)


Here:


It's a pretty old clip. It's just the sensationalism for me. It's like she makes an effort to make it worse, bigger, nastier, meaner, etc. She isn't the only one by any means though.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 


I started to watch the vid and only in about 10 seconds I had to pause it cause of her overly dramatic annoying voice.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 


I started to watch the vid and only in about 10 seconds I had to pause it cause of her overly dramatic annoying voice.


That's what I'm talking about!



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
I think Flo is kind of hot, you know biker chick, I would love to see her in some of that scankie Vistoria Secrect logeray stuff.


Whoa I like all types of women even BBW's but I do not see anything in "Flo" except headaches.
Btw I can't wait to see the new "scankie Vistoria Secrect logeray stuff" you mention.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Kayne West

He annoys me most out of anyone on the planet.

I wish he would just go away.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


I'm sorry but Kanye had one of the best videos of all time!
< (Kanye voice)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Can't decide:








posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4
 


Gilbert Godfried. Voice is grating, and he is not funny!




posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


Yea he was annoying. Is he still around? Oh snap and another old annoyance, Vanilla Ice.:
Or even eminem.
edit on 16-6-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I still can't help to wonder who the most truly annoying person alive in this world is? It's gotta be someone who we all agree on. Or could it be that in truth there is no one annoying person in this world and we as humans tolerate this behavior?



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Justin Beiber



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
All the HATERS on ATS...




posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Considering I haven't met all the people in the world , I can't really say.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
your next door neighbor. We all have that annoying one. Mine likes to play the radio at all hours of the night. Even in the winter he has to open his window and play the radio. I swear he is a zombie.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4


I would say "Flo" from them insurance ads.


Awwww, I LOVE Flo!!! ...now Gilbert Gottfried, I'd vote for him as most annoying... and there's always dubya bush, but he's more disgusting than annoying



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by proob4
 


Gilbert Godfried. Voice is grating, and he is not funny!





OMG I picked the same guy before I saw your post!!



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
I still can't help to wonder who the most truly annoying person alive in this world is? It's gotta be someone who we all agree on. Or could it be that in truth there is no one annoying person in this world and we as humans tolerate this behavior?


Casey Antony or the Octomom?



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join