It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The Halal Meat Process Equate To Devil Worship?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
That really sounds like you just hate Islam. Is non-halaal 'devil worship', too?

But with non-halaal there's NO WORSHIP to begin with

Because we live in such a PC climate the question you ask ends up being asked
I guess we can throw Kosher in there as well but I didn't read up on that

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

It's not being PC to call you out on crap. Some cultures pray or do other religious ceremonies before slaughtering their food. Halaal and Kosher are actually much less cruel than the American way, they are quick...brutal but quick. It doesn't take hours for the animal to die where as a lot of American slaughterhouses hang living animals on a hook and it does takes hours for them to die.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Halaal and Kosher are actually much less cruel than the American way, they are quick...brutal but quick.

Againnnn this lame argument

Hey they are evil but not as evil as I see us as

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

"Halal" is a type of Hebrew for praise, the root of "Halleluyah" (praise ye YHVH)

"Heylel" is the proper name for Satan, "Lucifer" is a terrible Latin mistranslation. Light bearer, when his real name means "crescent moon".

You may have got the two terms mixed up, I dunno.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by hadriana

Originally posted by hadriana
do you think the animal would like to be killed slowly like that?

The OP is WRONG. It's not a slow death, It's a quick death. Educate yourself about it, Or stay in ignorance.

Modern Acadamia, Are you going to come back and edit your post or at least admit your mistake??? Come on... Show us what kind of person you are.

Islam slaughter is KINDER than Christian slaughter.

"Christian Slaughter" what is the world are you talking about? There are no verses in the NT dealing with the slaughter of animals for food. And there is no mure animal sacrifice in Christianity. So what is "Christian Slaughter"?? The most the Christian gets into is meat sacrificed to idols is prohibited.

edit on 17-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

The tumblr article you linked to (however much stock you can put into a random tumblr page) was about an anonymous slaughterhouse worker from an unnamed slaughterhouse in Australia. You'll understand why people are sceptical. At worst, it is a fabrication, at best, I don't see how you can claim that that is representative for ALL Halal slaughterhouses, especially when you've been given evidence to the contrary. I'm sorry, but yes, when you make a claim and use such a source as your backing, it isn't unnatural for people to question your source.

Another point you brought up several times in response to other posters is "Why are you bringing up other slaughter methods? Just because they are bad makes Halal slaughter okay?"
Well, the point is YOU brought up Halal slaughter specifically, pointing it out to be especially evil or something. People pointed out that regular slaughter methods are actually worse. So it WAS a valid question: Why did you call out Halal slaughter specifically? Simply because they say a prayer? You find it odd that people consider the taking of a (even animal) life a significant event that warrants special consideration?

Now I agree with you about mass slaughter in general. Again, this problem is worse in non-halal slaughterhouses, but doing it en masse, no matter which method is used, unless it is under very, very stringent oversight, is going to have loads of problems. But unless you are a vegetarian (and even then, especially considering all the animal by-products most people use), you (and I don't mean you specifically, MA, I mean people in general), only have yourself to blame. Why do you eat so much meat? There seems to be a thing about how a meal isn't a "proper meal" unless it has meat in some form, instead of just having meat maybe once or twice a week (or even less).

Personally, I eat meat. I eat halal meat. But the halal meat I eat isn't some anonymously pre-packaged, plastic-wrapped brand name from the supermarket with a little "halal" logo in the corner. It is from a butcher who kills his own animals, and cleans and cuts his own meat. The funny thing is, with regulations in most countries set as they are, these small-scale butchers are slowly becoming ILLEGAL, in favour of large-scale, mass-slaughtering slaughterhouses.
edit on 18-6-2012 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join