It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The Halal Meat Process Equate To Devil Worship?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
All slaughterhouses are awful places. The animals all suffer.
They know they are in places where others like them have died.
They can smell it. They can feel it. And they are miserable while there.

I have no idea if the Halal meat slaughter process is worse or better than other slaughters.
I do know that, in the ghost hunting world, slaughterhouses have a reputation for being
the most haunted places ... haunted by non-human evil entities.

think about it .. people killing animals .. killing by bashing in their heads or
cutting their throats .. killing them day after day after day. Life becomes less
precious. Violent death becomes routine.

I have no doubt that evil finds this to be a comfortable place to dwell.
I don't know if it's actual worship to the devil.
But I have no doubt that evil likes it.

(and to the athiests .. no, I can't prove it. But I do believe it to be true)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I have no idea if the Halal meat slaughter process is worse or better than other slaughters.
I do know that, in the ghost hunting world, slaughterhouses have a reputation for being

think about it .. people killing animals .. killing by bashing in their heads or
cutting their throats .. killing them day after day after day. Life becomes less

i agree , so ill enlighten you a bit , the way Halal works is simple , picture the Movie avatar , when they kill the dog like animal , in a sens it is the same process , they give thanks , it is kind of hard to explain unless you have seen it , but its is indeed the most humane way that i have seen , their is no struggle in the animal

but its really not a big deal , and its not devil worship , here is a funny hadith , that the prophet Mohammad PBUH , said

Sahaba Kiraam asked the Prophet, “People bring us meat and we do not know if God’s Name has been mentioned on it.” The Prophet (S) replied, “Say BISMILLAH and eat it.” Bismillah (in the name of god) ,

it is the same as praying before you eat , except if you fail to pray before you partake in the meal , rest assure that if its halal it has already been blessed for you

but think about how animals are treated in a slaughter house , the next time you pick a burger or some chicken tenders
just saying

LSH

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't care what it is - I do believe that one should treat others they way they would like to be treated - do you think the animal would like to be killed slowly like that?

I wouldn't want that for myself or my animals.

So I don't care where the God involved lives, be it the heaven, hell,white matter grey or the obdulla oblongata - it's not the way to make life on earth better. It's not right.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I don't care what it is - I do believe that one should treat others they way they would like to be treated - do you think the animal would like to be killed slowly like that?

So, you dont eat meat?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If you believe the christian bible, this applys.

Galations 1:8

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

Islam claims an angel came to Muhammad, and gave him a new gospel.
edit on 16-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I wouldn't want that for myself or my animals.

So I don't care where the God involved lives, be it the heaven, hell,white matter grey or the obdulla oblongata - it's not the way to make life on earth better. It's not right.

so what is right ?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
If you believe the christian bible, this applys.

Galations 1:8

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

Islam claims an angel came to Muhammad, and gave him a new gospel.
edit on 16-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

let me remind you that this thread is not about how Islam came to be , its about DOES THE HALAL MEAT PROCESS EQUATE TO DEVIL WORSHIP ? your statement here is not needed , it will only cause this topic to go haywire , please stay on topic if you can

thanks

LSH

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

do you think the animal would like to be killed slowly like that?

The OP is WRONG. It's not a slow death, It's a quick death. Educate yourself about it, Or stay in ignorance.

Modern Acadamia, Are you going to come back and edit your post or at least admit your mistake??? Come on... Show us what kind of person you are.

Islam slaughter is KINDER than Christian slaughter.
edit on 6/16/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
The OP is WRONG. It's not a slow death, It's a quick death. Educate yourself about it, Or stay in ignorance.

Come on man

Modern Acadamia, Are you going to come back and edit your post or at least admit your mistake??? Come on... Show us what kind of person you are.

I am east indian
I get into debates all the time with pakistanis
I know the Halal process because i've been debating it for almost a decade0

Islam slaughter is KINDER than Christian slaughter

Again my reliigion is worse than yours is not an argument

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I am east indian I get into debates all the time with pakistanis I know the Halal process because i've been debating it for almost a decade0

that is a long time to debate , this , surely you should have plenty of knowledge regarding the topic ,

so then my question is , WHAT IS THE POINT TO THIS THREAD ? what are you trying to gather from this ? i noticed you changed the title , now i am really confused , and since you have the knowledge , please show us how you bridge the connection to Devil worship ?

edit on 16-6-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Can you clarify your point?

Are you saying that ALL meat is 'devil worship? Is this an anti-meat thread?

Or are you just trying to call out Muslims?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

i am trying to remain , optimistic here , but it's a bit frustrating when the OP, is not sure of his point's ... at least i am assuming this would be the case as of now , what say you ?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

i am trying to remain , optimistic here , but it's a bit frustrating when the OP, is not sure of his point's ... at least i am assuming this would be the case as of now , what say you ?

I think we have both come to the most obvious and accurate conclusion. He's trolling for anti-muslim sentiment. And I cant blame him. That is often a very successful approach to get stars and flags on ATS>

I can see beng vegan and having a problem with hallal meat, and all other kinds of meat.But just being against 'halaal' and calling it 'devil worship' if you still eat factory farmed meat is just asinine.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

I think we have both come to the most obvious and accurate conclusion. He's trolling for anti-muslim sentiment. And I cant blame him. That is often a very successful approach to get stars and flags on ATS>

I can see beng vegan and having a problem with hallal meat, and all other kinds of meat.But just being against 'halaal' and calling it 'devil worship' if you still eat factory farmed meat is just asinine.

i do indeed second that opinion
well put sir

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Someone said I changed the thread title....
No I didn't

It's not an anti-meat thread, it's about torture but it's not even an anti-torture thread

If you look at the thread title it has a question mark, that should answer your question

Or are you just trying to call out Muslims?

If I talk about the topic of crime it doesn't mean I am calling out criminals
the topic is regarding a specific process, the religion that follows this process is only so relevant
Are you able to grasp that concept?

And someone called me a strawman because I mentioned i'm anti-war
No, I completely disagree

You have loads of fake good-hearted people on the left who "show" caring an compassion to the muslim community but will vote for another war criminal to go in office to drop bombs on innocent muslims, and they will gladly vote for him ONLY because he's a member of the democratic party.
To me such people are scum!

This is not an anti-muslim thread
Sure I do disagree with ALL abrahamic religions as they are all center on conquest in my opinion, but I have respect for any human despite what beliefs they follow.

I understand there's alot of anti-muslim sentiment but that DOES NOT MEAN that every thread someone makes with references to islam is made to flame muslims.
Sometimes people just wanted to have an interesting debate.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Did you read the link I provided detailign the process?

I don't edit posts even if I am wrong
I might only edit a post if I see spelling or grammar mistake
But no even if I am wrong I do not edit posts

Islam slaughter is KINDER than Christian slaughter.

I know you will think I am going off-topic here but this is very much liberal thinking
Since every vote a liberal has it's all for voting for the lesser evil, but voting for the lesser evil is still voting for evil
And you are having the same thought process here

Firstly I am not christian, I was born in a Hindu family but I myself am agnostic and consider atheists and religious people to be the same type of people.

But Islamic slaughter is Kinder than christian slaughter is such a disgusting thing to say
Hey don't jail that guy, let him go free, he murdered that guy sure but that other guy over there murdered not only one but 3 people and it was a very violent killing...

What kind of thinking is that???????

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Very well said
So well said that people on either side of the fence can understand your point

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
humane?
Really?

Let me put things in perspective for you guys
You can come up with wikipedia links explaining what halal is or not
But does it really matter?

I think what the issue is.... even if YOU believe the "Official" islamic process of halal meat is humane that might only apply to Mohammed Joe Smith accross the street from you where he can do it in front of you.

But when you put the halal process in a mass manufacturing process it will definately start to become disgusting.
Just like as you see in the video

So your wikipedia link ends up meaning very little

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Totally agree. The notion it is 'humane' is pretty naive. *Any* large-scale meat rendering facility is going to be pretty gruesome.

edit on 17-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Someone said I changed the thread title....
No I didn't

It's not an anti-meat thread, it's about torture but it's not even an anti-torture thread

If you look at the thread title it has a question mark, that should answer your question

So, you have no problem with non-halaal meat processing facilities. Your only question is if 'hallal' is 'devil worship?

That really sounds like you just hate Islam. Is non-halaal 'devil worship', too?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join