The ATS Election Thread. Election for Regent of ATS(IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PG. 71)

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I for one can say this:

No title, no matter how unimportant, is worth more than participating in an "experiment" with fellow members. I've learned a lot about the other candidates, good points and bad points, but in the end, we are all just human.

I'll take home the memories of the experience. To me, that makes it all worthwhile.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by DJW001

I for one can say this:

No title, no matter how unimportant, is worth more than participating in an "experiment" with fellow members. I've learned a lot about the other candidates, good points and bad points, but in the end, we are all just human.

I'll take home the memories of the experience. To me, that makes it all worthwhile.

human???

It has been really fun participating and getting to know everyone better!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

How can you argue with Confucius. Vote for me.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

You can have all the "dummie" votes and I'll take all the "smart people" votes!!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

edit on 7/1/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
ATTENTION

Time to wrap this puppy up. Every candidate post a final thread marked with (Summation) in the title. Have your final say. What you stand for, what you've learned, thank people, etc. Put a link in it to your original thread. FLAGS ONLY on these threads will determine the winner. Just flag these threads folks. They are for the vote. Continue commentary in the original threads.

Good luck.

ETA: Voting will end Saturday at noon.
edit on 2-7-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

but that means people get multiple votes and can vote for more than one person.... and if everybody votes for every person, there will be a 97-way tie

Isn't there some kind of polling software that could be used that may be a little easier?

...but of course will go with whatever ya'll decide on
edit on 2-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

If someone wants to cancel out their own vote go for it. Doesn't accomplish much though. The polls at not available right now.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

If someone wants to cancel out their own vote go for it. Doesn't accomplish much though. The polls at not available right now.

Okie Dokie Artichokie!

Thanks for getting the ball rolling Dewd!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

ATTENTION

Time to wrap this puppy up. Every candidate post a final thread marked with (Summation) in the title. Have your final say. What you stand for, what you've learned, thank people, etc. Put a link in it to your original thread. FLAGS ONLY on these threads will determine the winner. Just flag these threads folks. They are for the vote. Continue commentary in the original threads.

Good luck.

ETA: Voting will end Saturday at noon.
edit on 2-7-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

Thank you for finding a solution.

I eagerly await to vote.

*giggity*

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Occupy the Voting Booth

IpsissimusMagus Regent (Summation)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So the Booze Party got drunk and missed the election.

No chance for a recount?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Shake off the cob webs and pour yourself a tall one.

The voting is from now until next Saturday

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus

OK, I have a couple of questions for all the candidates and others are welcome to answer this as well.

How did you hear about ATS?

Or in other words what brought you to ATS and why did you decide to stay?

I don't remember. Honestly I don't have a clue how I found ATS. I did find it though and the rest is history.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
reply to post by 74Templar

why would you name something turducken?

You probably already know this.

But since you asked, it's a chicken stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a turkey.

Tur - duc - ken

en.wikipedia.org...

It occurs to me that if you stuff that Turducken into a Cow, you get a Cowturducken.

I'm a little weak on how that relates to the election, but it must be important somehow.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by beezzer

Yeah, it's a mess beez....maybe a good question for the canidates...

What are your views on Obamacare?

I'd rather comment on the SCOTUS. It would seem Roberts caved to political and social pressure and his momentary lapse in integrity could do us great harm. It seems to me to have opened the door for the government to have even more control over us.

Healthcare for those in need is a noble goal, but not this way. This is taking us down a path we and our children and grandchildren will regret.

"ABO"

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

So here's my question, who's your favorite TV Villain and why... I'll even give my answer..

TV Villain(s)? Most of the Talking Heads in the MSM.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by beezzer
Apologies for neglecting the important election process.

The Obama care issue had me steamed.

I understand. I am not crazy about the individual mandate being upheld. I was thinking that part, at least, would be overturned. And now those with out it ( after 2014) will apparently have to pay extra taxes, as a fine, if they don't have health insurance? Big thumb down from me.

Anyway, Is there any word yet on when the official vote for ATS Regent will take place?
edit on 29-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Yeah, that makes perfect sence tax and "fine the folks who can't afford insurance....does it get any dumber?

Yes it does. Reelect the people who wrote and passed it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Guys, please, can we keep this relevant? I like this experiment and hate hitting the Skittles.

I would argue that these conversations give insight into the nature of the candidates and even though they seem off course, they are relevant. Look what happened when we elected a person to the White House in the US we knew nothing about

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join